Kinu quest - Asagiri

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Spoiler
Asagiri got burned during the Kinu combat quest. Does that mean I fucked up while playing or is this inevitable?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah I remember how she was supposed to be in Rindo's position until that got Veto'd. But as it is now she'll be fine.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
She's just very rare now instead of well done.

I get that she'll be "okay" but considering Rindo herself says there's plenty that could be done to fix her skin but she doesn't want that, I'd like it if I could help Asagiri as well. This quest is making me feel like a failed parent >.>
Make it really expensive to fix her skin, I don't care. I just wanna help her.

Reactions: Violyn

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Unfortunately I doubt anything like that'll happen iirc it's been stated that almost all of the champions kids will not be interactable only those that have an impact on the story of the game are the exception and so far only Kinu falls in the category.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Inevitable, but don't worry she'll be ok.

Looks it's great if she's happy as a priestess but I just don't want her to be forced into it due to some accident, especially if the results of that accident are salvageable according to Rindo's dialogue

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Unfortunately I doubt anything like that'll happen iirc it's been stated that almost all of the champions kids will not be interactable only those that have an impact on the story of the game are the exception and so far only Kinu falls in the category.

That's too bad but understandable the sheer amount of content Tobs would have to write for the named floofs would be insane, I guess I'll never get to scold Aya for her mischief or go on a father son adventure with Tatsumi, I'll just have to pretend the champion does that when I am not looking or write a fanfic myself.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34