Kinu quest 2 is frustrating

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Maybe i am missing something or my rng is shit, but how are you supposed to do it? I tried it 20 or so times before giving up and dropping difficulty to story.

Is there a trick to masked cultists waves? there are too many them. Or dealing with Raphael after that? I know you have to interrupt him, but even then he two shots Kinu.
In my opinion this whole quest needs a rebalance in damage or enemy numbers.

While this is a bit of a rant, i am making this post mainly to help others who haven't done this quest.

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
which of the 2 kinu missions are you doing?, the first one can't be won, and the second you need to stay alive for 5 turns if my memory serves me correctly.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
which of the 2 kinu missions are you doing?, the first one can't be won, and the second you need to stay alive for 5 turns if my memory serves me correctly.
Second one. And i know that about the five turns. It's the rng involved with the quest that frustrates me.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
When Raphael gets flavor text about him preparing or something to that effect, use Kinu's ultimate. Beyond that, it's really rng reliant. I'd recommend bumping down the difficulty for this one quest just to save a headache.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
When Raphael is readying himself for a strike, you need to interrupt him with regular damage. If your Kinu has a bow then Triple Threat is good, otherwise use regular attack and pray to the RNGs for luck.

After the first time you've interrupted his strike, let Raphael go once (it has a two action cooldown) and then use your ultimate to fuck up his shit. While he's statused and impotent, use your consumables to regenerate your health.

Then, once he recovers, he'll go for his readied strike again. Do the same as step one.

It's a bit RNG dependant but unless you're insanely unlucky you'll get through in 2-3 goes at most.

Reactions: Zeus101