Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
i know this isn't that type of game and don't expect anything like killing to really ever be implemented but i'm curious. IF you could kill npcs who would you want to kill, why, and how?

Personally i REALLY want to kill Beth Carver for what she did to Reaha and really wanna do it by burying my plasma tomahawk in her skull.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Been awhile since we got a murderboner thread. I don't really care for any of the NPCs enough to want to straight up murder them. Some sort of ironic sexual punishment is the worst I get.

Reactions: Kesil

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Nah, I'm not into it unless it's entire genocides at a time. Like, if it was a planet of sandwich people that I could eat to death, then hell yeah, give me a couple o' harpoons.

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
You can kill cunt snakes on mhenga. That should satisfy anyone's murder boner right?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I find the concept of anyone wanting to kill anyone in this game really weird. I don't mean to say I don't understand the murdering urge; It's just that the type of character that inspires that type of hate, the kind that obstructs the hero at every turn, that does terrible things at no consequence to themselves, that seems constantly to be smirking at disaster's periphery, simply doesn't exist in TiTS.

Beth Carver has... what, a single line? And all she does is advertise the existence of a free whore who is written to *want* to be a free whore. That constitutes a hate figure now? What a depressing state of affairs. This game needs bona fide villains, big time.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
You can kill yourself if you want, there is a rocket-sentry on Tarkus for that purpose, among other things.

Other than that, there is no character in the game I want to kill.

Last edited:

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
Beth may only have a few lines but it still enrages me how she drugs Reaha out of her mind so she can profit off people raping her all day every day. I don't care to kill the cunt snakes cause they aren't evil, they are just a wild animal doing what a wild animal does. Beth is just monster and killing her is a good cathartic fantasy.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Yea kinda feel that the Murderboner is unnecessary. Beth is a bad person and could perhaps get a quest where you get her arrasted for something she does or did, but going on to full blown murder seems kinda overblown.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think you're thinking of the Brothel Mistress in regards to Reaha. Bethany Carver is the one who introduces Dcl to you.

To be fair though, I understand. If someone did something like that to you in real life, it'd be a different story.

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
Reaha in her dialog specifically states that Beth Carver is the one who buys her and does all that to her. I would love for a quest to be introduced where you can get her arrested or indentured would be awesome!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think Savin has different plans for her.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Death is such a boring way to off characters that I would only kill NPCs on pragmatist runs or on yandere runs.

Even then, the former is usually limited to other characters doing my dirty work for me and the later is usually done only to make certain associated characters more emotionally vulnerable.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
None.

But i would love to have a yandere character in-game, it would definitely spice things up hue hue.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Honestly no one is really worth killing, except maybe some of those nameless mook pirates, but that's cause they're cunts trying to murder you first. I mean there is a reason pirates are considered hostis humani generis (enemy of all mankind), their death is considered justified by all nations of the earth and by extension I'd guess the UGC too (since it likely inherited more than a few human laws).

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Honestly no one is really worth killing, except maybe some of those nameless mook pirates, but that's cause they're cunts trying to murder you first. I mean there is a reason pirates are considered hostis humani generis (enemy of all mankind), their death is considered justified by all nations of the earth and by extension I'd guess the UGC too (since it likely inherited more than a few human laws).
But Space Pirates are awesome, at least some of them...

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I do have to ask where a line is drawn though, we can murderhobo entire planets, though those can be seen as the player being particularly incompetent and triggering mass genocide by accident. But then we have Zaalt and Taivra, whom we have very little real enmity for that we have the option to kill for no reason.

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
That is an interesting point. I don't really want killing to be a part of this game, it's just out of place. But it is weird that we can kill those two for little to no reason but the really horrible ones we can't.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
As I've stated before, I'm in favor of killing, but in a few cases. Only non-sentient creatures (cuntsnakes, mimbranes, cockvines, gray goos), and key antagonist characters (Pirate Bosses, maybe Uncle Max), but always as an option, not as a mandatory choice. Now killing random-encounters/minor-antagonists is a bit unnecesary, as they have little impact on the plot.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
A yandere character could be interesting, but unless they (most likely she as I don't know of any yandere males. Anyone know any?) are included with a bunch of faceless characters hitting on their beloved senpai, then they would need someone to possibly kill, and who else than our waifus and husbandos, starting with Sera, Saendra, and Syri...mostly waifus I guess.

GTK/HLK

Apr 30, 2017
Has been trying to avoid commenting on this thread.

a yandere npc not sure how it would work.., unless its an unstable person who you "sway"(or is it swoon).
and tell them things which end up lies..,(or they end up assuming..,) then again never seen an instance where you use logic to defuse one(which im sure will work, if its their logic against them)

but to the topic of the thread.., Killing, mentioning killing really just gets my mind thinking how it works in TiTS..,
mostly cause im just writing down stuff, and thinking how it works in universe.
also cause im writing something for "my own" enjoyment, like all terran descendants end up somewhere, and etc
also who in TiTS gets written off as dead anyways..,(i think a pirate-to be vague- asks if the PC killed them, though im guessing they where just incapacitated)

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
While I understand the concept of killing in a realistic scenario. I must respectfully disagree with the option of killing vital NPCs within the game. It is uneccessary, and would overall kill the overall mood and tone of what the game is supposed to be about; an erotic flash game adventure.

Killing after all is not exactly something to take lightly, and I enjoy the fun of this game in that unless you have made a horrible decision (In Kara Quest 2); you can practically feel the destruction of any overall enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.