KillerQueen Submission Hub

KillerQueen

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm totally new here, but I've been playing CoC for a long time and figure I'm a relatively decent writer, so why not try putting some ideas forward for CoC2 now that it's started up and more events and things are no doubt going to be needed!

I am completely new to the whole thing of making these events, but I have a few ideas in my head, my first being the Goo Girl Bimbo Amadella, which I will share here in my first post as I have done some work on her, yet there is loads left that needs doing!

I will also be posting anything else that I do here as well, so please give me your thoughts!

P.S. I know that this thread looks dodgy at the moment! I will try to spruce it up in the days to come, but right now as I write this it's super early in the morning for me so I just wanted to post this up and hopefully get some feedback!

P.S.S. Shamelessly stole the formatting for the google doc from Bubbles's traptaur one. It's just so good. Hope it's not an issue!

Thanks guys!

Reactions: ghostly.winter

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I dunno how the lore for the goo/slime sits in CoC2, but I would recommend asking and figuring out if there's something else in the works or not for it and that your idea is possible; it's clear you got commitment to the idea, so it'd be a shame if you got really deep in and it turned out to not be a viable submission concept.

Reactions: KillerQueen

KillerQueen

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks Observer!

I also got the go ahead from Savin! Hooray! Will start working on her more today

A note on a few bits of the comments you left Observer:

- Have changed the chest back to locked, am going to add a key on the ceiling as well as it is a dumb idea to have her be sat in an unlocked chest. I figured originally that the reason she had to stay there was because at her stage of corruption she is - for whatever reason - way too liquid-like to move around. With less corruption given to her by the PC, she finally gets the ability to be able to walk/slip 'n' slide around the tower's ceiling.

- The idea of Hawkethorne not taking monster girls into their town is definitely something that I agree on, as I definitely think it is more a place in the sticks that is uncorrupted. However, the only way that the PC would be getting her to move in is after they complete a quest and dungeon for her to find a demon who turned her into a goo girl AND a Bimbo. As the idea is that talking to her breaks some of the curse and lets her remember her life before she was a Goo Girl, essentially weakening her bimbo state, whereas fucking her every time you see her will not only slightly corrupt the PC, as they would be covering themselves in corrupt fluids, but also corrupt her further!

A PC who has completed her questline would clear her of corruption a la Minerva - I may write up a dungeon for this, but the moment I look at combat statistics and the like my brain does a loop de loop and crashes - returning her to a state of near human. Of course I wouldn't want to take the fun away from PC's, so once she becomes human, she still has control over her body and can revert back to a goo form if the player wants to do any of the goo related scenes, but beyond that she would just be seen as an uncorrupted, saved woman, and I feel like Hawkethorne would be glad to take another uncorrupted person into their town (though correct me if I am wrong of course).

- In the process of fixing parser errors and party parser issues. Big thanks to you Observer! I'm totally new to Parsers and the like, so I'm trying my best with what I can understand for the moment. I figure it all makes a load more sense once you actually get it all working and figure out the kinks! My lack of ability or experience with them definitely shows though haha.

- Resolved any literacy errors.

- In the process of adding more detail to the search at the top of the tower. Adding a key, an option to find a few electrum coins for your trouble, and the option to unlock the chest, which is basically a slightly reworked version of opening the chest.

- Removed unnecessary parsers such as [pc.eyes] and [pc.face] where they didn't need to be.

Anything not on here is stuff that I definitely need to work on, such as the stylistic concerns you had Observer! I hate to admit that I was writing it at 7am in the morning when the ideas were still fresh in my mind, so it definitely needs polishing and to be made less of a 'set of things that you are doing' and the like. Hopefully I can sort it all out.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, will update the thread when I get these kinks sorted and also get some more content for the character written.

KQ

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
- The idea of Hawkethorne not taking monster girls into their town is definitely something that I agree on, as I definitely think it is more a place in the sticks that is uncorrupted. However, the only way that the PC would be getting her to move in is after they complete a quest and dungeon for her to find a demon who turned her into a goo girl AND a Bimbo. As the idea is that talking to her breaks some of the curse and lets her remember her life before she was a Goo Girl, essentially weakening her bimbo state, whereas fucking her every time you see her will not only slightly corrupt the PC, as they would be covering themselves in corrupt fluids, but also corrupt her further!

A PC who has completed her questline would clear her of corruption a la Minerva - I may write up a dungeon for this, but the moment I look at combat statistics and the like my brain does a loop de loop and crashes - returning her to a state of near human. Of course I wouldn't want to take the fun away from PC's, so once she becomes human, she still has control over her body and can revert back to a goo form if the player wants to do any of the goo related scenes, but beyond that she would just be seen as an uncorrupted, saved woman, and I feel like Hawkethorne would be glad to take another uncorrupted person into their town (though correct me if I am wrong of course).

Kasyrra aside, demons don't exist yet at the point of the old forest in the timeline. Given how old you've made out the tower to be, if the source of this curse is a demon, you need to nix that. You need to remember this is not CoC1.

Now to the meat of the matter - I think you're kind of missing the point here. This is not the original; we would like the tone, direction and coherence of the game to be a cut above. Niamh is run out of Tel'Adre if you turn her into a bimbo, yet you can endlessly TF Rubi with practically no repercussions here. We would like to cut down on internal contradictions like these. If we allow an edge case in, this is going to serve as a precedent for other people to agitate for their edge cases. Foxen don't go into town despite being almost human because they're cannibals who use knives and forks. No one knows the Baroness is a cumpire, and she doesn't come down from the castle much either. We've drawn a line in the sand regarding this issue, and would rather not have it broken by the proverbial camel's nose.

I'll leave Savin to make the final call, but it doesn't sit well with me.

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
find a demon who turned her into a goo girl AND a Bimbo

Maybe instead of a demon have it be a weird, pervy witch/wizard? I'm not sure how that would fit in with the rest of game lore ... but if demons aren't an option having a Chaotic Evil magic user of some kind might fit the bill. I like Amadella though!

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Goo girls are also ostensibly going to exist in game as one of the advanced forms of water elemental if i have anything to say about it. Just puttin that out there. Shouldn't affect this much since it's a curse, but while the subject is up.

Edit: could perhaps be a cursed relic from an ancient water temple. Sadly i think having her be corrupted is the big iffy point here. If the curse is old then like observer said it cant be marethian corruption.

Last edited: