Keeper's Pawn (For RedWolf3)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Zael felt a leather belt wrap around his wrists securing them behind his back. "Now, get on the bed, and lay on your back," she commanded.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
While he did expect something to bind his hands, he hadn't expected the welcoming touch of leather. 'I like her taste.' He decided, licking his lips. Without hesitation he complied, coming to rest on his back with his wrists firmly secured. He felt the cool air against his impressive member as it stood erect in the air, a small shiver accompanying the sensation. A barely visible smirk remained on his face as thoughts of what might come next tantalized him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cool air was quickly replaced by wet heat, as he once again felt her lips close around his manhood. Her body was between his legs, as she suck at him, but it was not the same as it was last time. Now her oral ministrations were deeper, harder, more eager as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. She did her best to take as much of him as she could into her throat, and to her credit, she almost made it to the base. As she sucked at his cock, her hands busily rolled his balls between them, giving them gentle squeezes now and then. "Are you enjoying this?" she paused just long enough to ask, before diving right back onto his dick.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
"I am loving it!" He beamed, a wide grin on his face as he spoke with a lusty groan. The measure of pleasure that he was getting from this may have made his core relax, but it also caused his digits to tense. His fingers would curl and softly scratch at the bed, fidgeting in ecstasy; he may have wanted and felt urged to use his hands on the back of her head, but he knew better. He was impressed with how far she was able to take him, and with each raise and drop of her head he was drawn further into a passionate fascination with her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's enough if that, then." she said, and the sensation on Zael's cock stopped immediately. "Can't have you going off before I'm ready. Besides, we've only just started." A sudden yank pulled the blindfold from Zael's face, and to his pleasure he found that Gizelle had finally disrobed. Her full, pert, breasts hung heavy beneath her as she supported herself on all fours above him. Her rosy nipples were mere inches from his nose as she gave them a playful shake. "Well... They're not going to suck themselves."

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Initially, Zael had regretted his enthusiastic answer to her inquiry. However, after seeing her in all of her splendor, hovering over him, his mental laments vanished. While his eyes drank in the beauty before him, a blissful grin grew across his face. Even though he was taking a moment to ensure this sight would be forever engraved in his mind, he wasn't so disconnected that he missed her order. Immediately he tilted his head back to close the short distance and parted his lips, letting out a hot, humid breath over her nipple before contacting her skin and following her command. He made sure to have his tongue periodically flick her nipple inside of his mouth and have his teeth gently graze her areola. He may have had only one mouth, but he made sure to give both of her breasts plenty of attention; he often alternated between them, and when his mouth wasn't at work on one, he would use his fingers skillfully to keep her occupied with teasing gropes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, escape artist, eh?" Gizelle cooed. "When did you manage to get your hands free?" Zael suddenly felt heat on his member. Glancing down between Gizelle's tits, he saw that her womanhood was hovering just above his cock. The heat he had felt was from her juices. So wet was she, that her folds were literally dripping, right onto his shaft.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
"I-uh... S'pose I found the right angle." He drew his lips away from her bosom just long enough to stammer an answer, he was not entirely sure himself. He glanced at his wrists only for a moment to see that his right hand had managed to slip itself out and that his left still had the leather entanglement still draped from it. Thinking that this mistake might cost him dearly, he shoved his had back into the leather loop. He grinned up at her, the heat he felt down below was making him all the more desperate to please her, so that she might return the favor. "Won't happen again!" He gulped, glancing down at her bosom; a visual inquiry as though he were asking for permission to continue.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, aren't you a bad little puppy?" Gizelle smirked. "And bad little puppies get punished." Reaching up into her hair, she pulled a thin blue ribbon from somewhere in her golden locks. Reaching down between their legs, her fingers worked in a blur, and Zael suddenly felt a sharp pinch in his nethers. Gizelle leaned back and smiled at her handy work. The ribbon was tied tightly around the base of Zael's cock, and secured with a tiny bow. Already his manhood was beginning to swell from the make-shift cock-ring. "There, now be good and maybe I'll take it off before this is over." With that, she let herself fall, and Zael suddenly felt his member slip inside her.

Her insides were warm and tight, though she had taken him with almost no effort. Gizelle smiled down at him, as she began moving her hips back and forth on him, slowly grinding into him, and letting him get a feel for her. "This is your first time with a fairy, isn't it?" she giggled.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
The corner of Zael's mouth had winced in protest at the binding she had placed on him, but no sooner than the expression had appeared it was replaced by one of stifled bliss. He gritted his teeth lightly at the marvelous feeling that washed over him but was most concentrated on his enveloped cock. He panted heavily, in spite of trying to hold it back, from the pleasure he had been dying for that now overcame him. His tongue traced his lips as his mind began to wrap itself around this tidal wave like no other, just as she had wrapped her snatch around his member.

He began to nod, a very small grin coming to him as he panted out his answer, like the 'bad puppy' he was. "And... I hope not my last." Every grinding movement drew him deeper, giving him a wholesome feel for every hot fold against his swollen pecker.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aww, you're awfully cute when you get all mewly like that." She then lowered herself until her breasts were pressed against his chest, and whispered in his ear. "But, cutesy time is over. I want you to fuck me." Her voice was low, predatory, and filled with just as much need as Zael's own; made all the more pointed as her womanhood squeezed around him.