Keeper's Pawn (For RedWolf3)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The roof sounds good," agreed Gizelle.
"Simple enough," agreed Furig. If you have anything else you need to attend to, before the stakeout, now'd be the time," he said.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael turned his eyes upward for a moment in thought. His mind searched for anything he might need, but to no avail.

"I am as ready as I shall ever be, I s'pose." He returned his stare to them, with the bait ready and the trap set he was prepared. The only thing he wanted to do was practice with his new bow, but that could wait until after victory was in their grasp. He did not imagine that bow and arrow would serve him in this instance anyway.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
That night, the raid came, just as expected. From their perch, the three companions watched as half a dozen large shadowy forms slipped through the streets of the town, drawn toward the smell of the food. One after another they clambered down into the cellar. Despite being close enough to spit on one of the creatures, Zael still wasn't able to get a very good look at one of them, beyond them being about the size of wolves, and covered in short, stringy hair.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael did not care for the lack of detail about his enemies, he hoped to remedy that. He shifted toward Gizelle and cupped his hand over his mouth as he drew close to her ear.

"Any chance you can create some light once they are all in? Magic or otherwise? I figure the sudden bright light may blind them for a moment and give us a good view of them." He whispered very slowly, making sure to enunciate clearly so that nothing was misunderstood. He felt a bit guilty in the fact that it seemed like he was being prejudice, assuming she was a magic user. The again, he did not know any arcane arts and he had never heard that dwarves were adept in the practice.

The plan he had in his mind was to be the vanguard and dive headlong in after them once they were all inside, his weaponry and armor certainly made him the man for the job. He was not sure as to what variety his allies' skill sets were, but he thought that they might be able to watch his back and support him from near the entrance. Once he had an answer, he would turn to confirm the same information with Furig.

Without realizing it, while he had begun to speak to Gizelle, his free hand had lightly placed itself halfway up her back. While his actions were not particularly lewd, the contact of his finger tips would give away a rather odd feature of his. At all given times, his body was so warm that to say it was uncharacteristically so would be a severe understatement.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gizelle nodded, and fluttered off to land on the roof of the home they were watching. Meanwhile, Furig stepped up beside Zael. The dwarf was dressed, not in plate as the picture books had lead Zael to expect, but in a suit of finely polished leathers. Clasped in his hands was a large crossbow with a strange cranking mechanism on the side, and a tall box mounted on the top. "Alright, when she lets her spell fly, let me take point first. Then, after I've unloaded, we can move in and take them apart piecemeal."

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael gave a firm nod to Furig, his left hand placed itself on the scabbard of his shortsword and pushed the sword out a few inches. He readied his footing and placed his right hand across himself to grab the hilt of the sword. He was ready to follow Furig's lead and ensue with close quarters combat. At this moment he was not worried nor haunted by anxiety, in place of these a kind of excitement began to course through him. His mind quieted and with that a keen thought came to him; he closed his right eye, and the moment after Gizelle's spell dissipated or faded he would reopen it. With one eye adjusted to light and one to darkness, he would not be blinded as their targets.

Just a moment before his mental and physical preparation, he could not help but notice how novel and mysterious Furig's weapon was. Was it by his design? Or did another dwarf have the idea for it? This would make for some good conversation and learning later, perhaps after a victory round at the town's tavern once their mission was complete. Or, perhaps that would be in the next couple of days, he would like to 'know' Gizelle better, afterall.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Zael watched as Gizelle fluttered down the side of the building, her hands weaving in the air as she cast some form of magic. All at once, a bright flash burst from the inside of the cellar, and the sound of surprised screams could be heard from inside. At once, he and Furig charged. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Zael was confronted by the creatures that they had come to vanquish, and for the first time, got a good look at them.

The things looked like nothing more than rats, if rats could grow to the size of hounds, save for one feature. Their faces were almost human. Large black eyes bulged out over long crooked noses, but the basic structure of the thing's heads were unmistakably humanoid. Further more, their front paws seemed to posses thumbs, as many of the creatures held bits of food in them, which they now tried to shield their eyes with.

All this meant little in the moment, as Furig set about turning the crank on his crossbow. Bolt after bolt flew from the contraption, and into the hoard of rat-things, dropping several in one volley, before Furig dropped the device and drew a pair of small axes from his belt. "Alright, let's have it?" he cried as he charged forward.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
For the moment that Furig was firing away, Zael found some inward confliction due to the appearance of their prey. 'Can they think? Do they talk?' These thoughts quickly terminated themselves; always in the heat of a battle things seemed to move slower. Many thoughts began to dismiss his moment of turmoil; not so much thoughts in eloquent form, but accurate and logical notions. In the moment when Furig ran out of arrows and drew his axes with an exclamation, Zael steeled himself and drew his sword.

With just enough distance to avoid an accidental strike to his comrade, but enough proximity to hamper the vermins' ability to retreat, he charged forth. It wouldn't be until he had exterminated several that the thought of leaving one or two alive to track back to their nest would come to him. For now, these were plague, they were blight, and they needed to be wiped from this life.

His first strike was a lunge and stab through a wounded rat, next was a quick withdraw and spin of his blade to cut the neck of another that was still blinded, but not before his free hand gave it a punch to the gut, and with another movement he pivoted and turned to stab another through the ribs, as it hunched over in pain he pulled his shortword back and took the opportunity to lop off its head with a clean cut downward. His element of surprise would soon end and they would regain their sight, he needed to keep moving and deal with as many as possible. It would not be until the next day as he replayed the events in his mind that he would begin to understand how so much practice made these attacks almost reflexive.

From the corner of his eye he could see one of the creatures open its maw in pain, and without a thought he shoved his sword into its mouth, killing in one clean stroke.

"How's the steel taste, filth?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the rat-things fell, one by one, Gizelle flew into the cellar. Seeing the havoc around her, she weaved another spell in her hands, and another flash of light filled the room as long tongues of lightning flew from her palms, striking the remaining monsters, and filling the room with the smell of seared hair and roasting meat.
The battle was over before it even began, the monsters lay dead or dying to the last. "Is it over? did we win?" Gizelle asked.
"Yes we won," Furig replied.
"Woo-hoo! We won our first battle!" Gizelle exclaimed, as she hovered up to the ceiling and spun around in joy.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael was astonished at the adept spell casting ability of his comrade, what she had achieved in a matter of seconds would have undoubtedly taken him a far cry more physical effort and time. The thought thrilled him, 'Beautiful and deadly.' A smirk began to grow across his lips as he watched her rise into the air in celebration, his slung blade downward to cast off any excess blood. However he did not sheath it yet, he dared not until he could properly clean it.

"Aye! How about the first round of drinks are on me?" He chuckled loudly, with his free hand he patted Furig on the shoulder twice and then sent a big grin to Gizelle; however, getting a more detailed view of Gizelle as she spun above them was more than enough reason to grin. He couldn't ask for more skilled partners, he was highly impressed with them both. He shifted slightly and rolled his shoulders back, drinking in what would be a good memory of victory. 'But the only the first round,' he thought, remembering what he had heard about how much Furig's people could drink.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Zael smiled up at Gizelle, his eyes widened as something caught his attention. In her exuberance, the flighty fairy had apparently failed to remember the size of her skirt. The short garment fluttered up around her hips, and Zael found that his female companion was not wearing underwear. A pert ass, and hairless mons graced his vision before her dress settled back into place.
Meanwhile, Furig had ignored the offer for drinks, as he made his way around the fallen enemies; ensuring that all of them were dead.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Already he was enamored by their victory, but to have such a view to accompany that sense of accomplishment would truly make this an unforgettable experience. His already abnormally warm body grew hotter under his armor and his heart began to pound harder with only one thought domination his mind, 'I must have her.' Her ears stood on top of his head while he managed to keep the same grin, that fortunate view would be a memory he would never lose.

Typically his careful nature in conjunction with this new experience of battle would have him performing the same action as Furig, but as of now a new priority had risen to the top of mind. "I think I will celebrate this first battle until the sun rises high. How about it?" He exclaimed, while he have made this an open statement, the subtle shift of his eyes to meet Gizelle would mean it was really directed toward one person and one intention.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooh, a night of revels? Sounds fun," agreed Gizelle, as she landed on the floor of the cellar. While her words were eager, Zael couldn't be sure if she had caught on to the implications in his statement. "Hey, Furig, wanna' come with?" she suddenly chirped.

"May I remind you two that we still have a job to do?" Furig responded. "Now that these things are dead, we need to figure out where they came from."

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael seemed to tuck his earlier expression away, any frustration from the missed hint toward Gizelle was quickly dispelled by Furig's truth. They may have won the battle, but their endeavour was far from over. With the lot of their prey deceased, some real footwork and keen observation would be necessary.

Furig seemed seasoned and focused, examining the bodies for any signs or clues. Zael may not have been a blood hound, but the race he belonged to did have some advantages toward tracking. He had never really spent the time to hone his tracking abilities, but just maybe he could focus enough to get them started in the right direction.

"I am going to step outside and see what I kind find. " He stated, taking a long stare at some of the bodies as he turned to exit the cellar. The most obvious first step would be, well, tracks. However being as dark as it was it would be an arduous action, and the obvious direction they would come from would most certainly be the forest. In spite of this he would give his eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness once he stepped outside and begin looking for any clues along the path that the vermin traveled.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fortunately, the creatures had made little attempt to hide there coming, and with a little effort, zeal was able to follow the trail to the edge of the forest. If the trail held up as it was, than tracking these monsters back to their lair would be child's play, once the sun came up.

Just as Zael was about to turn back, though, a singsong voice called out from above him. "Boy, what a spoil sport." Looking up, he saw Gizelle sitting upon a thick oak branch, looking down at him. "Please tell me that you're not one of those all work and no play kind of boys. And, before you answer, yes I did notice you peeking up my dress back there, you naughty puppy," she said, with eyes half closed, as a wry smile crept across her lips.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
All at once he was thrown a bit off by her straightforward notion, but his mind had not changed and he would have her. With that in mind, it might be fun to tease her a bit as well.

"Well, I have always been known for my diligence and hard work..." He put up a stern expression for just a moment, giving her just a moment to consider his nature. "However, I always make time to play." He grinned and perked up his ears, taking a moment to examine her figure in an obvious fashion

"Oh, yes, about the view..." He tilted his head down slightly and smirked. "I am not apologizing... I regret nothing." He titled his head back up and puffed his chest out ever so slightly, clearly proud of the glimpse he caught in the cellar. He was being a bit cocky, but that was his intention. Sometimes a little confidence could play to a persons advantage.

"How disappointing that we can't continue our mission until morning." He said, dripping with sarcasm. "But... there is nothing wrong with a night of 'revels'" He arched his right brow as he placed emphasis on the last word, referencing their earier exchange. Although, he doubted Furig would be interested in their celebrating, in fact Zael thought he might actively attempt to stop it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?" she said, placing a finger to her chin. "Well, let's see just how eager for 'revels' you are." She scooted of the branch she was sitting on, and began fluttering in the air above Zael, once more giving him a clear look at her womanhood, and smiled. "I'm going to go back to the house we're staying in. If you can make it to my room in five minutes, then you can do whatever you want to me. But, if you're late, then I get to do whatever I want to you. Ready?...Go!"
In a flash, Gizelle was speeding through the air, as fast as an arrow. In no time, she was over the trees and out of sight. The clock was ticking, as Zael stood there.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael couldn't believe what he had heard, at least not until he got one more glimpse of paradise before she raced off through the air. With every ounce of primal vigor he could summon he quickly broke into a run. The only prevailing thought in his mind was that arriving in her room soon meant he would have his prize. He ran by the home they had just been in, giving a speedy statement about the trail he had found, as he approached and then drew further away. "Found a trail, can't follow til mornin'. See you back in town!" His words must have been barely comprehensible to Furig, in the cellar, from the travel and speed at which he spoke.

Never in his life had he run so fast, not in the days of his youth nor the physical training he had been through recently. Every stride carried all his strength and it would remain so until he had managed to pass through the doors of the town hall, up the stairs, and into Gizelle's room. His armor did not feel cumbersome in these moments, he wasn't really even aware of its presence; it was better for him not to bother peeling it off before he raced away anyway, for it was so intricately strapped together that his time would be nearly spent by the time that he had it off. In his hurry he had sheathed his bloodied blade, it might be a pain to clean a bloody scabbard but he did not give it a second thought.

Only as he began to enter the town and sprint through it did a realization seem to calm him ever so slightly, hearing a few of the words Gizelle had said all over again. "Either way... I still win." He seemed to mutter, a little grin coming to his face. He wanted her, and based off of all that he gathered, she wanted him. In his mind, he couldn't lose this little challenge, but it might look good on him to show up quickly anyway. A little drive and eagerness might just add further zest to the night ahead.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Zael made incredible time... until he reached the upper floor of the house they were staying in, and realization dawned on him. He didn't know which room was Gizelle's. As fate would have it, the last door he knocked at was the one he heard her musical voice reply from. Pushing the door open, he found her laying on her bed, looking at a small hourglass. "Ooh, too bad, so close," she said, with a mischievous smirk. "Looks like I win. Now, why don't you slip out of those clothes, and let me see my new toy for the evening?"

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Well, Zael may have not made the time he had been hoping for, but he felt certain that in some way he had not really lost. With a smirk drawing at the corner of his mouth and a slight nod, he pulled the door closed behind him and stepped forward to give her the show she wanted. First came off the belt that held his sword and supplies, he tossed them to the side of the room.

Next came the task of removing his armor. Typically, he took great care and time removing it, organizing it in a specific way; however, given the circumstances, he did not give a thought to taking his time nor care. He removed his gauntlets to make removing the rest all that much easier. His right hand slipped under the front of his breastplate, and his left went under the armor on his back; soon, a series of snaps and the sound of rubbing leather straps permeated from him as his pauldrons, breastplate, and torsou coverings began to fall off of him.

With all of his armor removed, and only the thick cloth padding remaining, he took a step forward, out of the circle of metal that now rested on her bedroom floor. Even with all of the bulky armor removed, it did little to make him seem any less small. Even under the last layer of cloth on his body it became obvious from his frame that he was ridiculously muscular; thick shoulders and chest, and large, well formed arms kept the fabric tight against him that normally was loose on every other warrior.

Nearing the end of his display, he gave Gizelle a wink and a grin. Crossing his arms downward, he grasped the bottom of the padded shirt and slowly pulled it over him and off. He made sure to take his time and let her drink in every detail from the bottom of his stomach to the top of his chest. Every inch of him was dense muscle and sinew, comfortably lean to show off each curve and ridge of his figure.

What he had forgotten, were the scars that had worried his mind earlier that day. After he threw the shirt gently across the room he was reminded of his seemingly battle marred body. He did not let it stop him though, without hesitating he took another step toward her bed and slowly turned in a circle in order to make sure she had a good view of her new 'toy'. His arms and chest were thick and lean, every inch of his stomach was rippled with muscle, giving the appearance of a chiseled wall; but once more, his mysterious heritage graced a reminder, just below his ribs were two abs that were bigger than most and on each side just below his final rib was a long muscle that ran downward about three inches. As he turned it was shown on his back to have corresponding scars and another pair of those same muscles that stretched downward, just below his ribs; also, on his back his shoulders and trapezius muscles were well defined.

As he turned to face her once more with a confident smile, disarmed and disrobed, and his ears perked up, his tail made itself obvious by wagging ever so gently behind him. "Well, is your plaything everything you had hoped for?" He placed his hands on his hips and shifted to one side. If her answer was what he had hoped, then he could finally take his last article of clothing off, his pants. He hoped she would soon disrobe as well, although there wasn't quite so much covering her body as there had been his.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gizelle kept her composure, but the red blush that covered her entire body gave away her desire. "We'll see in a minute," she replied, as she rolled over onto her stomach, and propped her head up in her palms, her feet slowly swaying back and forth in the air, and her cleavage deep and inviting. In this position, she was right at eye-level with his pelvis, and she motioned to his trousers. "Drop 'em!" she commanded.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
"As you wish." He grinned and gave slight bow of his head, she was in charge after all. The warm tone of her skin that had come alive bolstered his confidence and and spurred him forward, taking another step before finally letting the waist of his clothing drop to his ankles, but not before he caught a fulfilling glimpse on that marvelous figure of hers lying on the bed.

He swayed his arms outward slightly and without thinking moved his hips forward lightly, presenting his manhood to her; whether this presentation was cocky or in submission was unclear. All the same, he had every right to be proud, his member was a exceptional eleven inches with a girth that made it all the more imposing; given his race, it was not surprising that at the base was a considerable knot that was naturally swollen larger than the rest of his cock. Since the moment that his trousers had dropped his phallus had begun to 'rise to

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gizelle's eyes widened at the site of it. "Oh, my!" she gasped, as she reached out, hesitantly at first, then closed her hand around the base. She squeezed tightly, drawing her hand from the base to the tip, then back. "That's a big, big... Big dick you've got there. Mmm, you sure you don't have a little horse-man inside you?" she asked, playfully.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Her gasp made him grin, but her touch made his already abnormal warmth intensify further. His shoulders dropped ever so slightly with a comfortable sigh as he welcomed the 'attention' she was giving his member.

"Horse-man? In me? Naay." He chuckled, his sense of humor perhaps a bit corny. "But, you could have a bit of 'this-man' inside you." He teased, giving her a small wink. His legs and abdominal muscles had tensed slightly as he settled into place, in the palm of her hand. He tilted his head to the side somewhat in order to get a view of the impressive valley her cleavage made against the bed. He inhaled deeply as he moved his head back into place, the deep exhale that followed would have been humid with lust, if lust had a physical form.

His length seemed to grow harder and more dense with each pump of her hand, just as did his desire to have his way with her. Tonight, however, he was hers and the thought enticed his imagination further.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gizelle continued to stroke him until he was at full mast, and then some, before suddenly stopping. "Well, we'll see how well you do first, then... maybe. But before anything else-" She reached over and grabbed a pillow, before pulling the case off of it and getting to her feet. Standing on the bed, she about eye level with Zael, and placed the pillowcase over his eyes; tying it off behind his head, blindfolding him. "There, now you're ready." A faint rustling could be heard, and a shock of warm fabric hit him in the face. Judging by it's scent, the cloth was Gzelle's dress. A sudden springing on the bed told him that she had just lain down. "Now, why don't you follow your nose to my little valley, and put that tongue to work? If you do a good job, I might just let you see me naked. Her voice was husky, yet playful, and full of lust. "Oh, and keep those hands where I can see them. If you touch yourself before I say you can, then you can go back to your room, and make love to your hand," she warned.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
This was something new to him, but every aspect of it was exciting and caused his ire to grow. Her clothing had hung there, covering his face and draping over his shoulders and down his back. And there it stayed until she finished her instructions, at that moment he took a few inhales that were much louder than his normal breathing as he memorized the obviously feminine scent of her from the warm fabric. Just as she had commanded, he raised each hand to either side of him in plain view, but instead of removing her garb with them he instead grasped it gently between his teeth. He pulled it to the right and then flung it to the left, releasing it in the direction he believed the bottom bed post to be; he heard the sound of fabric hitting wood and took it as confirmation of his aim and memory. A wide grin showing his teeth would show how proud or excited he was.

"As you wish." He repeated, just as before. Lifting his hands up to his shoulder height and then placing them behind his head, taking the opportunity to show off his dense musculature with a flex. He licked his lips and took a step forward before leaning over the bed and moving his head about, in search of her body. Given his height, it only took a few seconds before he found her warm skin against his cheek. Turning his head and letting his lips and nose examining her figure, he determined that his face was just at her side, mid-way up her ribcage. Knowing the orientation of himself and discovering that she was laid on her back he turned his head toward roughly where he knew hers was and worded the phrase, 'Found ya'. The act of finding her may not have been impressive, but something about the way a 'blinded' man could seem to meet anothers' gaze was tantric and auxilarating.

He moved his hands from his head and placed them on the bed as he braced to himself to climb on it. At this point, Zael had a pretty good idea where his target was, but why not have a little fun along the way? The journey is part of the fun, after all. He resumed near where had been and kissed her side, he then let his chin softly guide him up her wondrous figure to about halfway between her breasts and her belly button. Turning his head upward he let his lips graze the bottom of her soft breast, then downward, he glided his face mere inches from her skin and let out a long hot breath, as he traveled, to radiate across her. He stopped and lowered his head just enough to let the tip of his nose graze her skin and find her belly button, giving it a soft kiss before continuing downward.

Not much farther and a humid, sweet scent met his nostrils; however, this wasn't the right angle. He licked his lips once more and let out a long, hot exhale downward before repositioning himself. He crawled to the side and let his neck trace over her leg, just before dipping down to root under it. He made sure that as her thigh would come over his head to nuzzle it between his cheek and shoulder and give the smooth, shaven skin a soft kiss and a soft nip before progressing. The soft hair on his jaw line traced down her thigh next, undoubtedly tickling her slightly as his nose quickly found the source of the warm, feminine aroma.

He raised his head slightly, again as his lack of gaze would meet where he believed hers to be. He parted his lips and let her get a good view of his tongue grating roughly across his teeth, like an animal about to gorge itself. However, he made a show of raising his hands on each side of her as he lowered his himself; she may have told him not to use his hands on himself but she didn't say anything about using them on her. Just as his lips found her lower lips, he let his palms push their way gently up each side of her just to mount themselves just below her breasts. He raised his fingers in the air and let them dance and writhe in a teasing fashion just before he spoke on last time. "You wanted them where you could see them... right?" He chuckled, slowly lowering his hands to perch themselves on her ample bosom. 'Now, time to get to work.' He thought, just as he felt his palms begin to cup her soft, supple chest.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gizelle cooed at the sensation of Zael's fur on her, and at the feeling of his hands upon her breasts, but he felt a hand come down on the back of his head. "Enough chit-chat, get to it," she ordered. With a firm push, his nose was buried in her womanhood, and her scent filled his nostrils. Her folds were hot, and thoroughly moist already, clearly she had been waiting for this just as long as he had. With his face in her nethers, he also noticed that he could feel her clit with his nose. The soft little nub was swollen near to the size of a grape, and Gizelle shivered each time his breath hit it.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Something about her commanding nature, and the burning desire it was born, from spurred him mentally and physically. His cock had already hardened and grown to its full size, but now it began to throb as he inhaled her scent and exhaled his humid breath. He dared not delay any further, for both their sakes. Zael, as if a starving man, began to lick his lips and then hers. First he pressed and flattened his tongue, swaying it from side to side across her narrow slit; then, he began to lap upward and press harder, giving her clit some attention and pushing his way more and more into her womanhood. It was not long before his tongue was swirling its way into her and out again, giving an upward lick every time he retreated out of her for a split second in an effort to never deny that oh-so sensitive nub. From the way he moved his tongue it was as if he was trying to taste every part of her, as though she were full of flavors; sometimes he would press to one side on the way in, and curl his tongue up on the way out. Many of his thrusts and withdrawals were incorporated him turning and wiggling his repurposed tongue. Every so often, he would pause for only a moment to focus on her clit, rapid licking, circling, curling his tongue around it. He came to love the trembles that followed his 'special treatment.'

In all of his mouthy maneuvers, he never forgot that his hands had a part to play. He continually caressed and massaged her mammaries; his hot hands often drawing circles to trace her areola with his thumb and his fingers of giving her nipples soft pinches. With every breath, every taste, and fondle he grew harder and his mind muddled in a more primal way, motivating him for more and more. If his mouth were not open and at work then he would have delectable lady juices smeared over a devious grin; however, in place of this, his tail wagged aggressively behind him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you're good at that," Gizelle cooed. "But, I think you're getting just a little too carried away," she said. Zael felt her pull away from him, her hands pulling his off her breasts firmly, as she got up. Zael heard her rummaging around for a moment, then felt her foot press down on his back, right between the shoulders. "Put your hands behind your back," she ordered.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
Zael's ears had perked up and begun to move about as he heard her rummage about. He was curious what she had meant, but at this point the fervency of his loins dismissed most thoughts, such as that one, rather quickly. Just as he had been about to rise up in question, he felt the bottom of her foot press against his back in dominance.

After her order, one of his ears stood straight up and the other turned to the side, all the while his beating tail slowed. Without much more thought than that, he drew his arms back with his fist lightly clenched; his thumbs met at his low back, in acceptance of her order. Not that she could see, but a smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"As you wish." He waited patiently, having a suspicion of what awaited his wrists.