kalysea journey talk option???

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
So I already did the first camping scene, how do I do the second without triggering the bad end, plus i still haven't been able to do the journey talk option, someone send help??!!!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You don't, the whole point of the second 'camping trip' is that you're opting into the ending. It's not exactly deeply buried subtext...

Wsan has explained that the Journey talk option is a failsafe that only becomes active if you do the prerequisites for the trip but don't get the offer for some reason.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
how do
You don't, the whole point of the second 'camping trip' is that you're opting into the ending. It's not exactly deeply buried subtext...

Wsan has explained that the Journey talk option is a failsafe that only becomes active if you do the prerequisites for the trip but don't get the offer for some reason.
how do i not get the offer then???

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's there as an edge-case failsafe in the event that something goes wrong through an odd interaction somewhere in the code, it's not something you trigger on demand. You're not missing anything by not seeing it.