Forum Account Creation Issue

This is actually a site issue rather than a game issue, but I don’t yet have permission to post in the only place that seems relevant for site issues. And that is itself the issue.

I’ve been patiently waiting for three weeks for my account to be approved and I have not gotten any indication my application is even even being considered. I’m not sure if this is normal turnaround time, or if my account is being actively ignored for some reason.

I’m sorry for posting this in the wrong location, but at this point even having my account creation rejected instead of being ignored would come as a relief.

I just want to make an account so I can request Wiki editing permission so I can update the things I see that are missing or wrong in the CoC1 wiki, like how the Thanksgiving events are not only on November 22nd, and how to actually trigger the Cockgobbler event.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
You already have forum account - I'm not sure what are you waiting for. Granted I don't know exactly the number - but you need to post some messages before upgrading in forum powers. Obviously it is done like that against bots and spammer.