Kaede in the Near Future

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
I wonder what are Savin's plans for Kaede in the near future cause she is pretty much as vital as the main character at this point. I truly enjoy having her along throughout the journey and heartbroken when we eventually must seperate (even if we can repeat her scene in Tavros).

I can definitely say that she will be significant person later and will continue to be a recurring character for any future quest involving her. What do you guys think Savin's plan with the character will be with the main character when the end will be near. I know Savin's not telling of course as that would be spoiling lol. What do you guys think though?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He'll probably forget and start a new project, huehuehue.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Savin's mentioned a lot of branching choices with Kaede, all of which I look forward to. But if I have to guess, I'd think whats next is him adding in the Canada Station consoling cuddles/snuggles to help her with the PTSD she's gotten from her event with Kiro. Savin mentioned how he meant to add that in but forgot.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Putting collar right at the moment she stealing Anno from under PC or some time after this?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When Satan At Work there ain't breaks to use. Plus how we would know which one endgame is the real one when it finaly come around 2030?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Savin's mentioned a lot of branching choices with Kaede, all of which I look forward to. But if I have to guess, I'd think whats next is him adding in the Canada Station consoling cuddles/snuggles to help her with the PTSD she's gotten from her event with Kiro. Savin mentioned how he meant to add that in but forgot.
What event with Kiro?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...What? What vats?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, there's a scene where Kiro drains her cum and drowns people in it, but that's more silly than traumatic, and they were trying to kill her.

Speaking of which, I think the almost rape and almost being murdered was more traumatic.

Let's ignore it and imagine Kaede petplay instead.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I mean, there's a scene where Kiro drains her cum and drowns people in it, but that's more silly than traumatic, and they were trying to kill her.

Speaking of which, I think the almost rape and almost being murdered was more traumatic.

I haven't gone through the story myself yet. I only know this cuz of Savin. He simply said Kaede saw a guy floating in the vats and other stuff. You'll have to poke @Savin for more details as to what stressed Kaede so much.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...But I've read the story. It's in the link you posted and everything!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
...But I've read the story. It's in the link you posted and everything!
I'm just stating I haven't, and that my reasoning is from what Savin's said. Not saying go through the story again, or whatever. I'm just relaying what I heard from Savin and that I can't guess the details on whats struck Kaede so hard from that event.
Gladly.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

I have plans, terrible plans for if exhibitionist Kaede becomes a thing and Savin lets me write them.

Specifically both her and Anno on a leash, Anno wiggling her butt around until Kaede mounts her in public.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I have plans, terrible plans for if exhibitionist Kaede becomes a thing and Savin lets me write them.

Specifically both her and Anno on a leash, Anno wiggling her butt around until Kaede mounts her in public.

Haha, geez could easily turn into a threesome if Steele decides to give Anno a nice big fat meaty suck toy =3

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah Hugs what you described isn't actually a threesome. Get outta here with that weak shit.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to imagine different combinations of Steele and the Puppysluts engaging in petplay. Sure a fivesome sounds hot in theory but the logistics are a nightmare.

One step at a time, though. Anno hasn't even banged Syri yet. Kennel Good End one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endwar

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well tb not all scenes need to be when PC take action eprsonaly. Some can be PC jsut looking form sideway how two or more npc having fun. Then it can be made such scene expand to allow PC join them after few moments xD

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't forget to set your puppyslut alarm clock to do a wake-up call/morning blowjob, a necessity for any busy CEO!

Reactions: alkeiser

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Haha I guess that's where multiple cocks come into play, maybe if they're tentacle cocks.

With those even 16some will be not a trouble :catte:

But not go into extremies. Many players not go beyond ability to have 3/4some 95% of times.