Just a Couple of Ideas

TFMaster

You don't have to do something. If you want it - do it. For yourself, not for us. You are not paid for it, you are doing it for your own fun. Also, no one can give you any warranty that your submission would be accepted.

Right... Only problem is like I said I don't exactly know how to go through the process of writing and submitting it maybe you can help me with that Etis since you yourself have written for the game, or at least guide me to the right place that tells me how. This is after all my first time writing for TiTS but it isn't my first time writing for a game.

Also, I guess this would be up to Fen and company if my idea ever is to be implemented. I am still unsure as to who would sell it I've already thrown around a few ideas already but I am still unsure. I also have yet to come up with a name for it can someone help me brainstorm some ideas for names?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Heh, Stellar Furnace guarantees that you'll be only one. But would you be an original or a copy? You'll have to decide for yourself. It would actually be part of a price you'll pay: can you accept your copy being yourself, or not.

Well, this conversation is going to give me nightmares.  

Cheers.  

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Just read and understand the linked documents here-> https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/107-how-to-submit-and-write-content/

If I say understand, I mean it. Especially the parser reference doc is crucial for tfs. Also make sure to pay close enough attention to the "how to present and format"-doc, or you probably will not be accepted by the coders (except maybe they really really like your tfs and desperately want to put A LOT more effort in coding them).

I guess everything else kind of explains itself, if you put a little thought into it. If it does not, there is a helpful community at hand.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, this conversation is going to give me nightmares. 

Existence is creepy when you think about it. That's why humanity invented gods - to calm yourself by sweet delusions. But abyss won't go away if you refuse to look into it...

Right... Only problem is like I said I don't exactly know how to go through the process of writing and submitting it maybe you can help me with that Etis since you yourself have written for the game, or at least guide me to the right place that tells me how. This is after all my first time writing for TiTS but it isn't my first time writing for a game.

Also, I guess this would be up to Fen and company if my idea ever is to be implemented. I am still unsure as to who would sell it I've already thrown around a few ideas already but I am still unsure. I also have yet to come up with a name for it can someone help me brainstorm some ideas for names?

That link from the post above pretty much covers all that you need to know. You can also go through submissions forum and look how another people do it. I'm not exactly a good example since I'm coding my stuff myself, so I'm usually skipping standard procedure.

Generic furry TFs are prime candidates for Jade's shop. Names are usually based on some pun. Bonus points for playing around it in a description, mechanics or TF scenes.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Existence is creepy when you think about it. That's why humanity invented gods - to calm yourself by sweet delusions. But abyss won't go away if you refuse to look into it...

Random idea: How about a silly mode scene where you wake up after the transfer in your old body, experience a bad end, then go through a CoC bad end override scene and everything continues as normal in the new body.