Jstar's Treasure Trove

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
Any new updates on the knot cave? Just wondering because everything about the corrupted lupines encounter has been my favorite content since it was released and my body (more specifically my champ’s body) is ready for more. Love your writing!

Reactions: Jstar

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Any update when we'll see the Tetsuya Bro path? Really want that Regal Kimono, but don't want to go romance and pop out kits to do so.

Feb 20, 2024
I learned Tetsuya's secret, which should go towards getting him the last +2 tails, but I'm confused by the second part - peacefully resolve the encounter with Kenji. I don't think Kenji has ever shown up in my game? Is there something specific I have to do to make him appear?

Last edited:

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
(snipped due to potential spoilers)

That's not a thing in the game yet. It's just a plan Jstar has outlined, but they have yet to even start writing it, as far as i know.

Also, you may want to spoiler info from gdocs in the future. You may spoil the surprise for some people.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Spoiler for an optional section of the Corrupted Lupine Dungeon
You feel a sharp drop in temperature when you step into the circular room, so much so that you begin to see your own breath. In the center of this frigid room, a crystal shard the size of your head gently floats above a rime-covered pedestal upon a raised dais, spewing out frozen mist in droves. As you stare at it, you get the feeling that someone — or perhaps <i>something</i> — is watching you.

Faint, disembodied conversations echo within this desolate chamber, fading in and out, coming one after another. Figures move about at the edge of your vision but disappear when you go to look at them. Yet, the voices do not stop. This place is haunted…

A gentle breeze tickles the back of your neck, and the icy chamber falls silent. After a few seconds, that silence is broken by an unseen presence that speaks with two voices, fluctuating between gravelly and serene, male and female.

"Why is it that you have come? All that awaits you here… is madness and death."

You tell them the truth that you just found a strange door while exploring the corrupted den, and now here you are. It's not glamorous, but it's the truth. You then ask who you're talking to, and why this place is so dangerous – more so than the one you were just in.

"Very well."

The door behind you slams shut, and a gust of wind rushes into the room, swirling around you in a vortex, picking up powdered snow and sleet. All open flames are snuffed out, and your vision is obscured by the cyclone blizzard. As [party.yall] are shielding yourselves from the cold wind and flying debris, a wave of energy pulses out from the center, clearing the storm in an instant.

As you're gathering your bearings, the sound of creaking and cracking draws your attention to a massive chunk of shimmering ice against the wall. Soon enough, that sound becomes a loud shatter as a vaguely humanoid figure of jagged ice rips itself free from its frozen bed. The lumbering, crystalline elemental then turns to you, and you see a ghostly, blue orb manifest in its single, eye-like socket.

Despite not having a mouth, you hear the creature say in its double-layered voice, "We are the Scholar, bound eternally to this sanctum. You would do well to heed our warning for it shall be given only once: the artifact which resides within this chamber is cursed. Do not be tempted by its power, for it will only bring about icy doom."

Wait, is the call really [party.yall]? That's hilarious

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Is there a way to get the Regal kimono if you’re platonic friends yet or is still in the works?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
After the Knot Cave, I'm hopping right into writing more Tetsuya content. I've recruited another hand to write post-dungeon stuff for the corrupted lupines as to help expedite the process (I'll be reviewing the content submitted)

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I also want to include an option you can choose to become romantic with Tetsuya if you decided to pick 'stay as friends' during the confession event. Amongst the scenes, I wanna add more sex (such as talisman bondage and the pc topping him), platonic scenes, and even event scenes like dates. My hope is that I can also wiggle in marriage and the final stretch of his story arc.

Imagine him placing a hand on the champ's pregnant belly and waking them up with a kiss on their forehead.

AbyssalBear

Mar 10, 2024
Posting the redo of the Meridyx bust J posted in here before, much prouder of the progress

Attachments

• IMG_2078.png
    IMG_2078.png
    807.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2079.png
    IMG_2079.png
    772.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2081.png
    IMG_2081.png
    790.5 KB · Views: 76

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So is the Knot Cave only if you don't save Drifa initially or...? I can't remember if you specified.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
So is the Knot Cave only if you don't save Drifa initially or...? I can't remember if you specified.
It happens irrespective of Drifa; she just accompanies you if you bring her along/rescue her. The dungeon itself is the 3rd part of the Corrupted Lupine content. The first being the generic corrupted lupine encounter, the second being Drifa's encounter, and the third being the dungeon. If Drifa's still around, she gives the quest to go there. If she's been abducted, you can interrogate some corlups and then go to the dungeon that way.