JohanLitvisk's Harkness Facility

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Hey folks. I'm the writer known as JohanLitvisk. You may have experienced some of my work either in the game or by me memeing in the discord chat under the name RemRoss. Seeing has I have nice little chunk of content in the game already, I thought I'd get with the times and make my own writer thread.

Implemented Projects:
  • Nyrea Rock Candy - A transformative item that turns you into a Nyrea. The first project I've ever written for TiTS.
  • Junk in the Trunk - A booty enhancement TF.
  • Shark Bites - A TF that turns you into a sexy shork person.
  • Siren's Bounty - A TF that turns you into a sexy, harpy-shark that has some real good singing talents.
Projects Awaiting Review/Coding:
  • Cobra Queen Shakes - A nice little TF that will turn you into a sexy cum guzzling snake woman.
Future Plans and Sekrit Projects:
  • The Drake and the Shark: A MILFy pair hanging out in Beach n' Surf on Tavros. They will tempt into have some fun times with them. Better hope your not 5'7'' or below.
  • The NEETgirl Project: A skeevy lass who insults you for kicks and really wants you to pin her down and tuck her into the bed. Akiko Neemu is the embodiment of every hentai trope you can imagine. The doc is all her base content, with future expacs coming as time marches on.
  • Treiby, the Gorgon: A big snek lass who twaddles around on Canadia Station. She's an accomplished hacker and quite the meme. She's currently sitting it a bit of purgatory, but work will resume on her at some point.
  • Cyber Succubuttslut: A odd Kaithrit who's turned into a cyber succubus that has some extreme buttsluttery.
  • The Breeding Brothel: An Expansive Project that allows you breeding and pregnancy fetishists can have a location to increase your kiddo count and have some wholesomeness on the side of your sexy times.
  • The Mythical TF Suite: An eventual line of TFs that'll allow you to turn into rather monstrous versions of various mythogical creatures. It's existence is hinted with Treiby's doc, if you're interested
  • The People's Champion (Mommy): An absolute UNIT of a Treated Suula (Amazon Variant) who will suplex you onto her dick at mach 1.

So yeah, this everything I have on the docket, both upfront and in the background. As things progress, projects will get moved about as their statuses change and new docs linked.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I'll have to pass on that snek TF if it is guaranteed to remove or shrink cocks, otherwise it's nice. If it isn't a guarantee then savescumming of the century will ensue.

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
  • The Breeding Brothel: An Expansive Project that allows you breeding and pregnancy fetishists can have a location to increase your kiddo count and have some wholesomeness on the side of your sexy times.

Yes please. I'll take two. :D

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
After 124 votes, the winner of the Breeding Brothel poll looks like 'The Cum On Inn' is the winner 42 votes! 'The Breeder's Bounty' finished in 2nd with 34 votes while 'The Stork's Nest' rounded out 3rd with 26 votes. With that, the poll is closed!

In non-breeder related news, my writing associate @Alabaster Chimes and I are currently drafting out Nemu's sex scenes, so expect to see those relatively soon-ish. In the meantime, I'll be drafting out a couple works in the background. Your guess as to what those are.

Reactions: BoomstickN7

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Kept you waiting, huh?

Just doing a bit of an update on what's happening.

Nemu's oral and anal scenes are getting close to finished. A few chunks of them remain to be completed.

While waiting, I pulled this together on the side. She's a tainted Essyra who will fight you out on the wastes of Uveto. If you prove to be a match for her (or a decent punching bag) enough times, you'll have a few friendly chats with her that aren't getting smacked in the face with an oar.

UPDATE: Tainted Essyra is being heavily rejiggered.

Last edited:

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
It'll break up being challenged by the Storm Lancer on those long walks to see frosty the snow dragon.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Good News:
Yes, I'm still alive. No, I didn't leave the game (if you were wondering)>

Bad News:
My folder that had all my TiTs documents got corrupted, so I had to bury that in the recycle bin. The positive Caveat is that I was able to recover the Nemu document so she's still around. A massive shitshow, in all regards, but here we are. Would've dropped this update sooner but I had academic obligations (read: Finals) to complete first.

Reactions: ShySquare

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Ouch, that's rough man. My condolences on your file death.