Java version game corrupted somehow?

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I'm having the following issues on both new and old characters. I'm guessing some local file is corrupted but I know not where to look to fix it. I am using Chrome.

Problem 1:
Whenever I use an transformative or item that then has a sub-menu I do not get the sub-menu but merely a "next" button. Once I hit the next button the item or transformative is consumed(removed from inventory) with no effect. Examples Sylvanol, Dryspell, any jewelry.

Problem 2:
About 20% of the time when I buy something in a shop I end in an endless loop of back buttons after the purchase. The only way out is to reload a save game.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Okay this might be fixed. I hadn't played in a week or two and hadn't realized there was a new update. Sorry for chat wasting space.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Sigh. Not entirely fixed. It worked correct when I tried a Sylvanol transformative but did not work correct when I tried taking jewelry on and off. The jewelry did not give me the piercing location menu and disappeared from inventory after hitting next.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Bugs that haven't been fixed yet (it helps to check the bug reports so you can stay informed on these things.)