Jasvalla

ryeb

Jan 20, 2024
is it possible to be invited to jasvalla's apartment without being a female? Ive found little to no confirmation on whether this is even possible. I've lost to her multiple times so I'm wondering at this point if its a possibility or if i'm just wasting my time

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes. Although once you're there she's going to make every effort to make sure that's no longer the case.
Since you're around, Nonesuch: I'm aware there's some amount of table-turning content for Jasvalla, but I'm curious how far you're allowed to go on that route, since the wiki entry for Jasvalla is sparse. I enjoy content where both Steele and their partner are able to establish that they're legitimately strong and capable, which is why I like Ramis so much even though I generally don't play a character she'll bang. If going that route just cuts you off at fucking Jasvalla's ass in post-victory sex, though, then that's probably not worth the effort for me.

ryeb

Jan 20, 2024
Yes. Although once you're there she's going to make every effort to make sure that's no longer the case.
is there any specifics other than just losing to her a bunch? as one said such above her wiki entry is very sparse and finding info on how to progress is scarce

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Since you're around, Nonesuch: I'm aware there's some amount of table-turning content for Jasvalla, but I'm curious how far you're allowed to go on that route, since the wiki entry for Jasvalla is sparse. I enjoy content where both Steele and their partner are able to establish that they're legitimately strong and capable, which is why I like Ramis so much even though I generally don't play a character she'll bang. If going that route just cuts you off at fucking Jasvalla's ass in post-victory sex, though, then that's probably not worth the effort for me.
Beyond her recognising you're a truly worthy prize if you keep kicking her ass, which alters how she talks and responds to you, no. She will never stop trying. If I ever return to her, the first thing I want to do is give her Gastigoth scenes if you get her locked up. I'm not sure if that's entirely what you want, though.

is there any specifics other than just losing to her a bunch? as one said such above her wiki entry is very sparse and finding info on how to progress is scarce

Once you've lost to her a few times consecutively and are completely addicted - it shouldn't take that many - she should give you a bubble buddy with an address on it. It's number 116, Tavros residential. It's possible you already clicked through it.

Reactions: DestituteDragon

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Beyond her recognising you're a truly worthy prize if you keep kicking her ass, which alters how she talks and responds to you, no. She will never stop trying. If I ever return to her, the first thing I want to do is give her Gastigoth scenes if you get her locked up. I'm not sure if that's entirely what you want, though.
Closer, maybe, but not quite. It's more the Amazon and Heracles scenario I'm after. Jasvalla certainly fits the bill physically, being one of the few characters who's demonstrably a badass on Captain Steele's level, but if that's not a direction her content can pursue then so it goes.

Kuzya

Feb 17, 2019
Do return to her please best content in the game i hope there will be an option to get addicted and lose on gastigoth anyway

Last edited: