Jail?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Overall I love the prison concept.
But regarding a prison break, I can see it going two ways:
- You have a prison....in space.... A prison that is festooned with weapons to seemingly rival a fleet. And they're trained on you the instant you show up in the Space-Camper-Van. That's not so much David vs Goliath as it is a wet tissue vs Goliath. Steele is the tissue.
- The prison becomes the space sexual version of Arkham Asylum. Eventually the sex-crazed nutcases will bust (a nut) out and escape.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Overall I love the prison concept.
But regarding a prison break, I can see it going two ways:
- You have a prison....in space.... A prison that is festooned with weapons to seemingly rival a fleet. And they're trained on you the instant you show up in the Space-Camper-Van. That's not so much David vs Goliath as it is a wet tissue vs Goliath. Steele is the tissue.
- The prison becomes the space sexual version of Arkham Asylum. Eventually the sex-crazed nutcases will bust (a nut) out and escape.
More like a spunk soaked tissue.

Also, the reasons why Arkham has so many breakouts are...

A: There are so many inmates. The guards are outnumbered at least 3 to 1.

B: A decent number of the inmates have superpowers.

C: The place was never meant to be a legit prison; Arkham Asylum. The place is basically a hospital with jail cells and the nurses have guns.

Now, in the TiTS-verse, a maximum security prison is likely going to be a sci-fi Alcatraz. Except instead of frigid water you are surrounded by a vacuum and enough ordinance pointed at you to turn you into a fine mist before you can blink.

Point is, I HIGHLY doubt there would be a large scale escape attempt. And if there was, it would be put down pretty fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare and Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You forgot that
D : the staff were incompetent.
E: The place is somehow cursed
F: Story power because Batman would be somewhat boring if his entire rogue's gallery were locked up in a psychiatric hospital, never to be released.

E is actually F

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You're only proving my point. There is no way a huge escape could happen. Or even a small one, for that matter.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think we're getting some wires crossed here, I didn't say I wanted a prison break. My first point was that Steele would be going up to a heavily armed space station in what amounts to a space camper van. Arkham's just an example of how ridiculously easy it is to break out of fictional institutions.

And yeah, a space station prison wouldn't have jail breaks. Where are they going to go? How are they going to get away?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I find it entirely possible that either the Black Void or Choe and friends would stage an escape attempted for their members inside (if they are high-value enough), or maybe just a full-scale takeover in the BV's case.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare and Evil

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Or it could be a thing like in ME2 where important prisoners are auctioned off and that the prisoner just blackmails the government into paying for their imprisonment.

Also you escape space jail like you do regular jail. With outside help.

Reactions: ShySquare

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Or it could be a thing like in ME2 where important prisoners are auctioned off and that the prisoner just blackmails the government into paying for their imprisonment.

Also you escape space jail like you do regular jail. With outside help.
This is pretty much what I figured it would turn out to be in the end, at first it seems like a normal prison nothing bad happens but a few visits later you get to the end of the hallway and well lets just say you are worth more alive than whatever you are there for.

Though I don't think anything big will happen unless a major player gets involved, like the Black Void, as others have said.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Anyway, the prison is the next thing Fen will be working on :toot:

TFMaster

You must choose one waifu... the others will be eaten by space-sharks.

With frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!
af97bad44d0e53cde6188abb13737c2a--sharks-with-lasers-shark-tank.jpg

Reactions: ShySquare

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Choosing only one waifu out of whole prison? Sure there is not many I find cool to save aside TamTam so far ^^

For rest better not say they die just they fade into background in some less violent way. That not some slasher/gore type game.

Reactions: Freed85