Jail?

OmegaCX

Sep 13, 2015
Out of curiosity, would our Steele be imprisoned for any whatever reason or are they basically above the law?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can choose to imprisoned willingly for a bit. :smuggo:

Reactions: TayJK

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I suspect there might eventually be a bad end where Steele ends up in prison and gets forced to service a visiting Jill.

Reactions: Nnxx and ShySquare

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If only Fen gave Savin and me carte blanche for Jill stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so who else could end up in this merry band? Krogann band, Zalt and Lah so far are only possible options. Who else would fit here?
Maybe some of yet to come npc(s) form Alt P1, nless postapocaliptic world theme not include bad guys that we can send on their way to SRJ 3000.

TFMaster

Ok so who else could end up in this merry band? Krogann band, Zalt and Lah so far are only possible options. Who else would fit here?
Maybe some of yet to come npc(s) form Alt P1, nless postapocaliptic world theme not include bad guys that we can send on their way to SRJ 3000.
Hmm, let me see... There's the Stellar Tether Gang, Dr. Badger, Zaalt, and Lah. However I personally don't think that Zaalt and Lah will be there. Why you ask? Because I'm pretty sure that Zaalt is just being held at the local Uveto jail and Lah was put back to work by Prof. Darnock.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
On one hand, logic, on the other hand, a desperate need to populate their much hyped pseudo planet.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not sure how things ended for Estraffe after the dancer quest, but I kinda wanna see her there.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure how things ended for Estraffe after the dancer quest, but I kinda wanna see her there.

I've got other, semi-formulated plans for her.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Hmm, let me see... There's the Stellar Tether Gang, Dr. Badger, Zaalt, and Lah. However I personally don't think that Zaalt and Lah will be there. Why you ask? Because I'm pretty sure that Zaalt is just being held at the local Uveto jail and Lah was put back to work by Prof. Darnock.
Idk about Zaalt, but I'm pretty sure Darnock definitely would not be willing to take Lah back as a laborer. After all, when you first get the quest, Darnock spends a decent amount of time emphasizing how pissed off he was that he was sent a free-thinking hippie-terrorist, instead of the mindless criminal brutes he requested. Especially with how much trouble Lah ended up causing, I don't think Lah's going anywhere other than back where he came from.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Idk about Zaalt, but I'm pretty sure Darnock definitely would not be willing to take Lah back as a laborer. After all, when you first get the quest, Darnock spends a decent amount of time emphasizing how pissed off he was that he was sent a free-thinking hippie-terrorist, instead of the mindless criminal brutes he requested. Especially with how much trouble Lah ended up causing, I don't think Lah's going anywhere other than back where he came from.

Ah, you can send Lah back to Darnock. He's confident the power of the One can convert everyone with time.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ah, you can send Lah back to Darnock. He's confident the power of the One can convert everyone with time.

He does say that. The powers that be, though, decide that a guy who manages to escape and then attempts to foment violent revolution probably warrants reassignment to a higher security facility.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
There are so many things that a prison planet opens up for us. Not the least is a prison break quest.

Also I like the idea of being sent to prison either by choice or not and having to serve a term with lusty guards (male, female, and herm).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's not gonna be a prison break quest, lol, I think you've missed the point of the sex prison.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Surely you agree though that releasing the NPCs would sort of break things at worst and be unsexy at best?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Yeah, I'm still hoping to add all the pirates from Tarkus to my crew. No idea if it'll happen with any of them, but I can dream.

And all this talk about who'd end up in a jail makes me want to write an actual bad guy. Damn it. :mad:

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
The chances of adding a Big Green Woman to my crew have just skyrocketed.

This is a good day.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I second that idea about TamTam. Possible chance to 'rehab' her on PC ship. We still missing pussy on ship xD :smuggo:

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Running into Tam again would be nice, especially on my main play through, have to show off Tam-Wolfs upgrade... though I could see Tam herself as a crew member basically flipping around her bad end, just need to buy THAT upgrade.

As for a prison break I had the same idea at first until I remembered it is going to be filled with people YOU put there, it sounds like a bad plan to let every person you put there out. EDIT: Or a really good bad end, take over your ship enslave the crew something like that!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Having only one or two of all prisoners put there...would put much more dillema. Like which one npc(s) are cool enough to take out of prison. Since none sane prison wardens would allow PC take on rehab all held prisoners at once.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I came here to fap, not to torment my feelings with dilemmas :negativeman: