Jack/Jill Canon-Compliancy Questions

Interested in NON-SEXUAL Jack/Jill Background Content?

• Yes, please!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Eh, sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds boring.

• Don't bother.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You'll be able to meet them soon on Uveto through Belle.

The woman who created that pet-collar? What is our cousin also dumb enough to wear high-tech collars lying on the floor? Or are they planning on buying us off of Belle?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Man, I wish we could have Jill in a submissive situation, but Fen gave a hard no to that.

Also chocolate covered grapes are gross.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
The only relationship tidbit with Rival-chan I can think of is one of Taivras Bad Ends. I remember Steele being able to become part of Taivras harem and request Rival-chan for herself.

At first things were described as turbulent, but later she whispers in her sleep how she loves Steele.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
At first things were described as turbulent, but later she whispers in her sleep how she loves Steele.
Implying she doesn't do this already when she's sleeping all by herself in her big lonely bed while we're sleeping with Anno (and eventually Syri).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Implying she doesn't do this already when she's sleeping all by herself in her big lonely bed while we're sleeping with Anno (and eventually Syri).

Im sure there are four pale hands that would be willing to comfort her. In various places. And ways.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dane was fired and they were never buddy buddy.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
A dream or very specific scene might be allowed, though. I mean, me and Hugs got permission for an oral sex scene with Jill after agreeing to some guidelines first.
When can we expect the dream scene to make it to the game?

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Also, I quite enjoyed the Tavira Bad End where I got to make Jill my personal bed warmer. I hope that I can do the same, although perhaps less rapey, during the course of the game.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
When can we expect the dream scene to make it to the game?

It won't, I said an oral scene was coming, not a dream scene. And whenever it's coded.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It won't, I said an oral scene was coming, not a dream scene. And whenever it's coded.

Hmm, unless it involves a glory hole, I have no idea how that would work out in keeping with canon without resorting to a dream scene. If it is a glory hole scene, well I'd be interested in whatever you and Hugs come up with.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's not a glory hole scene and it's in Belle's xpak right now and you can find it in a thread by Hugs under Event Submissions.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
If they're anything more than the starter villain who becomes a crew member after they get upstaged by someone more competent and genuinely antagonistic from our family tree, I'll be very surprised.
Mook villains don't typically last long, no, but then again the whole story in general doesn't have much visible thought put into it.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hmm, unless it involves a glory hole, I have no idea how that would work out in keeping with canon without resorting to a dream scene. If it is a glory hole scene, well I'd be interested in whatever you and Hugs come up with.

Read the Sub-Tuner expansion and find out.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Read the Sub-Tuner expansion and find out.

I did after the Cap'n mentioned it, interesting set-up really, though I found it hilarious how your cousin pets you once you're done serving them. Now unless our cousin is as much of a sloot as Steele Jr., I think our cousin has an incest fetish, because most people don't just drop their pants in the middle of public to get licked/sucked by a relative acting like a dog. Which honestly wouldn't surprise me about our dear ol'cousin, and I can only hope that one day we'll be able to return the favor.

Anyway, congrats on the scene and the rest of the x-pac Hugs. :)

Reactions: valkyr42

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Now unless our cousin is as much of a sloot as Steele Jr., I think our cousin has an incest fetish, because most people don't just drop their pants in the middle of public to get licked/sucked by a relative acting like a dog
We've been saying that forever...