I've lost Saendra!

Chalybern

Nov 23, 2023
Hello, I am seeking to complete the "Fools Rush In" quest for Saendra and max out her affection. I've done all the steps I can tell by reading the wiki including saving her friend.
Now, she won't show up in Anon's Bar! I looked all over the flags in the save editor but I can't tell if I can fix this problem that way. I don't remember what the last conversation we had was like after picking up the gun so I can't really tell if I've made any decisions that would get her to leave even if her ship is still here.

Here are screencaps of her not appearing in the bar, my current log, and my character's flags regarding her. I will gladly cheat if i'd made a mistake and need to fix it.
Anonoptions.PNG
Saendralog.PNG
Saendraflags.PNG

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I might be wrong - and, without your save file, I can't really check - but it looks like you've already asked Saendra to distract the guard (Quest log says "Asked her for help", flag "SAENDRA_XPACK1_ASKEDSAEN"=1), which would mean that you need to go to the room to the north and proceed with the quest, because Saendra has already gone ahead to clear the path.