Is there any content for having a sexual partner using transformatives on the PLAYER?

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
I feel like I've been playing this game for ages just scouring the lands for the NPC who will fulfill my need to be warped into their perfect breeding bitch — or maybe just reshape me repeatedly to suit their fleeting whims. When I got the Submissive Collar I thought for sure I was on the trail, but many hours have passed and I've been slowly realizing just how insanely specific and hidden content can be in this game. If this content exists, I humbly plead that some magnanimous benefactor might point a thirsty perv in the correct direction to slake their thirst.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are very few instances of this sort of thing because the devs understand that people can spend a good deal of time getting their Champs to look just the way they want and don't want to be penalized for enjoying any given sex content with forced transformations. Most of the scenes that do exist are blatantly signposted with the player having to opt-in, most involve Kasyrra and all of them involve magic rather than TF items. You might find this topic worth a skim for an overview of the general stance towards forced TFs by the devs.

There are some other TF options that aren't player-initiated per se, but they mostly involve people not bothering to read the description of the Hornet Ring and then wondering why they suddenly have ginormous breasts after a few battles...

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
When your fetish is niche even in this community u_u
I would think this content could have a place in specific relationships if the player hinted to the character that they were into it... but maybe other players just aren't into the idea like I am.

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
if you pick the romantic path with kas, she'll propose you multiple tf during some dialogues

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
mmk thanks. Doesn't quite sound like what I'm looking for but I can hope.
Only things Kas gives
Bigger cock.
Gaining a cock if champ is pure female.
a vag if champ hasn't got one.
Horse pussy if champ has a vag already.
Bigger breasts in intro.
All can be declined except bigger cock in intro if you choose fuck her ass. And Halloween event with Kas dressed as witch. Breasts grow a cup, cock gains an inch etc.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I feel like I've been playing this game for ages just scouring the lands for the NPC who will fulfill my need to be warped into their perfect breeding bitch — or maybe just reshape me repeatedly to suit their fleeting whims. When I got the Submissive Collar I thought for sure I was on the trail, but many hours have passed and I've been slowly realizing just how insanely specific and hidden content can be in this game. If this content exists, I humbly plead that some magnanimous benefactor might point a thirsty perv in the correct direction to slake their thirst.
One of evergreen's daughters wandering the frostwood steals dick size from you if she wins and you can steal it from her if you win. is that something?

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
Only things Kas gives
Bigger cock etc
All can be declined
Ah, yeah, that's about what I expected.

Unfortunately being offered the chance to receive, if you so please, whichever transformation suits your fancy is completely different from (after a discreet opt-in) having my yielding form molded by the hands of the dominant figure's lusts.

One of evergreen's daughters wandering the frostwood steals dick size from you if she wins and you can steal it from her if you win. is that something?
Yes I'm familiar with this and I suppose it does serve as a drop of water against my thirst. Unfortunately one doesn't really go about this game with a big-dicked character while out to fulfill their submissive fantasies, and even if you happened to be and managed to achieve a significant change in dick size without specifically grinding for the fight and surrendering over and over (which would leave one's suspension of disbelief quite shattered, I think anyone would agree), you're under no obligation—even imaginary—to live with the consequences for any period of time. So it really just amounts to a fun couple of paragraphs.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
I know bloody damn well what it does, I just still want the CRITS without tits
needs a complementary item that increases normal damage slight but reduces normal hit chance. And with every whiff, brest size decreases.

You start the battle with a D-Cup, after five misses you're down to a flat chest, CRIT kills the monster, back to D-Cup

The champion of vanishing tits. :gedlaugh:

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
as long as it's contained within them, combat logs can go as wild as to push the Winter City out into sea with them breasticles for all I care