Is the js version going to be ready/released for january?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Ranged Merc has much better synergies than Melee Merc (Rapid Fire stacks with everything, Power Strike does not, Bloodthirsty becomes largely irrelevant after level 8). As much as I enjoy it, Charge Weapon is probably too powerful, but Overcharge is underwhelming. Smuggler is based around inflicting Blind or Stun, but Stun duration got nerfed.
Melee Merc should get stun chance to all melee attacks as should Power Strike

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
For those who don't know how or where to download the stand alone flash player:

This is the flash player for windows
Once downloaded, put the file preferably in the place you downloaded the swf file for TiTS (from fenoxo's site). I just put them on my desktop like so
upload_2021-1-9_11-52-44.png
Open the Flashplayer, a blank window will appear. Simply drag the swf file into the blank window and it will load up. Alternatively you can hit File>Open in the flashplayer window and open the swf file that way.

Or just download the ZIP because that also comes with a flashplayer.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
For those who don't know how or where to download the stand alone flash player:

This is the flash player for windows
Once downloaded, put the file preferably in the place you downloaded the swf file for TiTS (from fenoxo's site). I just put them on my desktop like so
View attachment 15542
Open the Flashplayer, a blank window will appear. Simply drag the swf file into the blank window and it will load up. Alternatively you can hit File>Open in the flashplayer window and open the swf file that way.

Or just download the ZIP because that also comes with a flashplayer.
Ngl, ya lost me at downloaded, lol.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Question about the JS port for the small number of us that play on a mac. Currently, you have several options to download and play TiTS: instead of downloading the game as a zipped folder containing an .exe file, you can download the game as an .swf file. Mac users typically grab the swf to play on the standalone flash player because there's a mac version of that.

Will the new JS port of the game also be in a format that mac users will be able to run on software with a MacOS version?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will the new JS port of the game also be in a format that mac users will be able to run

You'll definitely be able to run it in browser. I don't know about download off the top of my head; if you want to check, go download the CoC2 zip and see if it works. Same principal.

Reactions: shrikes

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
You'll definitely be able to run it in browser. I don't know about download off the top of my head; if you want to check, go download the CoC2 zip and see if it works. Same principal.
Oh, cool. I just tried downloading the CoC2 file for windows and i was able to find and run the index file in chrome. Thanks for the heads up, Sumgai and Savin!