Is SSTD still in the game?

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
I just got back into playing TITS again, and there was a lot of things was added since I last played.
but one of the things I can't seem to get is the SSTD. like the Furpies or Sneezing Tits thing.

I'm just in the dark as of putting this out. pleas help ;w;

data_expunged

Oct 28, 2020
SSTDs have a pretty low chance to proc in general. Furpies has a 1 in 50 chance of proccing, Sneezing Tits is 1 in 30. Each encounter is a separate roll of the dice.

Also, T1-K4, in FIRST-14, can make a character immune to SSTDs before you even get to Mhen'ga. Did you take the pill she offered after getting diagnosed? If you did, you might need to start over.

Otherwise, just keep banging. It'll happen eventually.

Reactions: orange64

UndernMiner

Feb 27, 2023
SSTDs have a pretty low chance to proc in general. Furpies has a 1 in 50 chance of proccing, Sneezing Tits is 1 in 30. Each encounter is a separate roll of the dice.

Also, T1-K4, in FIRST-14, can make a character immune to SSTDs before you even get to Mhen'ga. Did you take the pill she offered after getting diagnosed? If you did, you might need to start over.

Otherwise, just keep banging. It'll happen eventually.
I think the Taint-crazed goblin or whatever she is on the planet with Dr. Badger's shop can reset your immunity if she messes with you. It's just that she can make you lose a buttload of cash depending on your playstyles...