Is dimensional sex possible? or is it counterproductive

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I do not know if in TiTs it would be possible because of the role of the story but now in CoC2 there is the issue of portals.

It would be possible that our character could use his stone that he uses to teleport around the map for sexual scenes, for example a magic ring with which we can put our Dick or that a Dick enters through the ring and appears in another place.

This could open up new possibilities, be it being in a threesome in normally not possible positions or even the possibility of assfucking Cait while giving us a blowjob to our second cock.

Dimensional sex would not only give more game for characters with more than one cock but also for female characters with the Bukkake theme.

In summary, I ask the developers if it would be possible to write this type of content or not because it could interfere with the lore logic of the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
We don't know if the kind of portal you're thinking about is even possible within the setting but we've seen portals before and... yeah. Consider for a moment what happened the last time a portal was opened within Savarra for any longer than a few seconds. Or the last two times depending on your path in the Winter City. I rather strongly suspect that 1) You don't want to be doing that on general principle and 2) you really don't want to be sticking your genitals anywhere near that.

Now if a form of portal magic like you're thinking of could work without those consequences, it could open up all kinds of opportunities but right now there's no indication either of those conditions is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
We don't know if the kind of portal you're thinking about is even possible within the setting but we've seen portals before and... yeah. Consider for a moment what happened the last time a portal was opened within Savarra for any longer than a few seconds. Or the last two times depending on your path in the Winter City. I rather strongly suspect that 1) You don't want to be doing that on general principle and 2) you really don't want to be sticking your genitals anywhere near that.

Now if a form of portal magic like you're thinking of could work without those consequences, it could open up all kinds of opportunities but right now there's no indication either of those conditions is true.

Hmm ... Well, there are always deranged wizards or alchemists, but maybe they themselves will even consider not making a sex toy that can destroy the world.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
There is a scene with cait and portal magic.

Of course there is a tentacle monster involved...

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
an alternative to this would be the same as they did with Ceraph in CoC1!
instead of portals, we could physically remove genitals, keeping them magically connected to us, and we can even use them as toys on ourselves or other npcs!
It would have the same effect, rather than portals, it would be more like the Bionaholes / Biodildos of TiTS, but with wireless connection!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hope I don't seem like a bother to mention the exclaimation mark overuse you're using again. It's hard to read tone in your posts. They aren't periods plz ^^'

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I'm still baffled by the fact that CoC-2 and TiTs share the same universal plane of existence. Unless that was either me, my character, or both of us having some sort of fever dream.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Kasyrra: I HAVE SUMMONED MY FULL DRAGON LEGION TO LAY WASTE TO THIS WORLD! NOW NO-ONE MAY STAND IN MY W-

*aboard the Sidewinder*

Paige: Hey Steele there are some weird flying natives in our flight path.
Steele: Will they crack the windscreen if we fly through them?
Paige: Nope.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
It's an April Fool's event, you're not meant to take it seriously. :p

It happened to me like two days ago! A little late don't you think?!

Kasyrra: I HAVE SUMMONED MY FULL DRAGON LEGION TO LAY WASTE TO THIS WORLD! NOW NO-ONE MAY STAND IN MY W-

*aboard the Sidewinder*

Paige: Hey Steele there are some weird flying natives in our flight path.
Steele: Will they crack the windscreen if we fly through them?
Paige: Nope.

1. Paige?
7c6.jpg

2. Honestly that's how my Steele would react lol

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It happened to me like two days ago! A little late don't you think?!
Not when you have the "tistheseason" cheat enabled. That's on you, brother.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seasonal windows tend to be broad because forcing you to play on a specific date to unlock a scene would be annoying. Especially when the scene in question might be a random proc.

TheShepard256

I'm still baffled by the fact that CoC-2 and TiTs share the same universal plane of existence. Unless that was either me, my character, or both of us having some sort of fever dream.
Word of Savin is that TiTS takes place in a separate multiverse to the CoC games and Fall of Eden, and that this April Fool's event is non-canon (which I'm quite frankly glad for; seeing some of my favourite characters act so OOC was positively shocking for me, and I'm not easily shocked like that). There's also the fact that proper magic is banned content in TiTS.

Reactions: Paradox01

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
act so OOC
I genuinely didn't think it was until you stated it. Like I can understand a genetic sample being taken but the gangbang in hindsight does have me calling shenanigans at play.

...What the fuck even is this game where I can use the term "gang bang in hindsight" lmao XD

Reactions: Paradox01

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Seasonal windows tend to be broad because forcing you to play on a specific date to unlock a scene would be annoying. Especially when the scene in question might be a random proc.
Plus it's very easy to miss something on a very very specific and narrow window without the cheat. Imagine not playing for one day and then all of a sudden everyone's talking about this event you haven't seen and need to savescum for that specific thing.