Is debug mode gone? (Backers release)

wanna_be_a_DD

Feb 19, 2017
I can't find the button as I could before, and the V-Ko input isn't working either. In fact, a few inputs listed on the wiki aren't working. I kinda relied on them for quick run throughs when in the mood for less of a challenge and more fun. I don't have sufficient permission to post in the bug subforum or I'd put this there. I'm on mobile, if that's of importance.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Debug mode was removed at least a year ago, because people would do things that you weren't supposed to with it and then report the results of their actions as bugs.

If you're after the infinite-use items functionality that used to be a debug mode feature, type "furfag" anywhere in-game to turn on infinite items. If you're after maxing out your stats immediately, use TiTSEd.

wanna_be_a_DD

Feb 19, 2017
Really? I have been playing each release for a while and had access to the debug button last patch. Huh. Maybe my old saves held on to the functionality. Alright. Thanks.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Question: Which codes exactly did you try? I tried to curate the page, seems like someone decided to undo my removal of debug/admin codes. If you can provide me which ones don't work I can try to remove them again, hopefully this time permanently.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Really? I have been playing each release for a while and had access to the debug button last patch. Huh. Maybe my old saves held on to the functionality. Alright. Thanks.

The code for debug mode is still there, so if your saves are old enough and had debug activated then it's a possibility.

TheBigCheaze

Mar 18, 2017
if you type in fuckyou in the game at any point it turns on debug mode and anotherbrickinthewall adds 100k money so theres some info you know now.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
what does debug mode allow you to do exactly? i typed in fuckyou in my save file and apparently i have the OG Exclusive perk too.