Introducing: XXXivilzation

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
5bNs4xf.png

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce my browser-based 4X strategy game called XXXivilization. It's inspired by games like Civilization and Free Cities, giving players a city-state to control and expand as they subjugate other city-states whilst taking over the world.

I released Version 12 to the public today.

Here are the pertinent links:

Public Build Browser: http://www.xxxivilization.com/#

Public Build PC Download: https://mega.nz/#!qpsESa7Q!OUyYwpDy0uMu68fn2ydJg29yB5uivKfUGTZGKiFPE7I

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/xxxivilization

Discord: https://discord.gg/7rMJzYw

There are already hours of content, although I'll admit there aren't a ton of graphics because I've focused more on gameplay and graphics just aren't my forte. I'd really appreciate any and all detailed feedback, as I've had a rough time getting any so far.

Thanks for taking the time to check this post out!

Example of the CG art:

SfkNWkj.jpg

You start with this:

lqvoG4H.png

And can end with this! :D :

VMPrDwG.png

Reactions: Linarahn

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
I played this one a few months ago, but it was pretty content-light at the time, so I didn't write down my thoughts. I gave it another go today and completed an entire run before posting. My thoughts are a bit disorganized because I'm suddenly out of time to write something better, but you can have the unrefined version and I'll get back to it later to clarify more as needed.

• A description of what the attributes do at character creation is a good idea, so players can make an educated decision on how to invest their starting points.
  • What is the significance of Happiness, Religiousness, Reputation, and Fear?
  • The character creation page gave me the impression that body stats like height and breast size are cosmetic, but the battle text, reduced height for losing battles, and praying for bigger body parts suggests they affect combat effectiveness. What's the truth?
  • An indicator of the number of turns remaining for buildings in construction would be nice.
  • How does the wooden wall (or perhaps more importantly, the Defense stat) work? I built one and still had to fight invaders, and then it said they destroyed the wall, but I can't build another one?
  • The dark theme for the Manage Government page has some white text against a white background. Rather unpleasant on the eyes.
  • The Manage Government page also seems to be bugged; it only allows me two followers even when I have three slots unlocked. Adding in the third will undo a previous one.
  • This one might just be the RNG screwing me, but stone has really been... stonewalling me. Buildings that require it require a LOT of it, and you can't get more stone unless you're strong enough to pull the dildo out of the mountain tiles, but training strength requires stone! No other bumps in progression, but this one is pretty notable.
  • Something about recruiting new troops rubs me in the wrong way, because there's clearly just a few generated soldiers, and there's a best one (like the Clansman with 27 strength), so your ideal move is to keep clicking until you find them. I think I would either standardize the units to remove the tedious clicking, or offer a choice between units that are good at X and not good at Y, but I don't feel like the combat system is detailed enough for the latter.
  • Speaking of tedious clicking, the arena fights are kind of like that too. Strictly speaking about squeezing out some extra performance, you can usually spend the little bit of excess energy for the week on the arena, but I'm not sure why I should, because the game doesn't detail why it's useful. This leads into the biggest problem I have with the game, which is that a lot of things are grasping for my attention, saying "Oh, focus on me!" without telling me WHY I should pay attention to that particular aspect over a dozen other alternatives. And I think this is why you're not getting feedback from players: the mechanics are not entirely clear, so most decisions seem arbitrary. I felt like this the last time I played, but at the time I chalked it up to the game being in very early development. Now, however, it seems to have gotten worse, and that's a serious problem because your player's attention is one of the most valuable considerations in game design. If they aren't engaged properly, they will simply stop playing. A lot of stuff needs to be simplified or made more obvious for this reason. That doesn't mean dumbing it down; complexity can be beautiful and engaging, but there is such a thing as needless complication. I can speak more on this later, if you want.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I'm quite sure you posted this one here before. What happened to the old thread?

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
I'm quite sure you posted this one here before. What happened to the old thread?

I don't recall posting here before. I haven't posted much outside of tfgames since I started the project back in January. If I did post here then I must've forgotten, and it would've had to have been incredibly early in development if that's the case - when XXXivilization wasn't nearly the game it is now.

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Looks like you created an account to do it back then as well.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/xxxivilization.12256/

But it's entirely understandable forgetting when I'm guessing you have a lot of places to update and reply to questions.

Thanks for finding that, I guess it really slipped my mind..

I
  • Speaking of tedious clicking, the arena fights are kind of like that too. Strictly speaking about squeezing out some extra performance, you can usually spend the little bit of excess energy for the week on the arena, but I'm not sure why I should, because the game doesn't detail why it's useful. This leads into the biggest problem I have with the game, which is that a lot of things are grasping for my attention, saying "Oh, focus on me!" without telling me WHY I should pay attention to that particular aspect over a dozen other alternatives. And I think this is why you're not getting feedback from players: the mechanics are not entirely clear, so most decisions seem arbitrary. I felt like this the last time I played, but at the time I chalked it up to the game being in very early development. Now, however, it seems to have gotten worse, and that's a serious problem because your player's attention is one of the most valuable considerations in game design. If they aren't engaged properly, they will simply stop playing. A lot of stuff needs to be simplified or made more obvious for this reason. That doesn't mean dumbing it down; complexity can be beautiful and engaging, but there is such a thing as needless complication. I can speak more on this later, if you want.

Very interesting thoughts. Would gladly hear more on this, you can also join my discord and explain your ideas to me in more detail and maybe I can tell you the thoughts behind some design decisions.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@Xivilization

First and foremost, I'm not a huge 4X player. I've enjoyed tactics, city-building, and RTS games in the past, but I never breached into 4X past some Civ 5 with friends, because it was the hot new thing at the time. I understand Civ 5 was more on the casual/entry-level side of the genre, so my opinions won't be super deep, but I think it should suffice for this. Since you're making a game like this, I can only assume you're pretty into the genre, so correct me where I'm wrong.

As I understand it, a major function of the genre is requiring the player to make informed decisions early on in order to spiral their little empire into the biggest, best empire in town. Domination, cultural victory, science victory, etc; there are many ways to become the best civ around. To these ends, there are many available resources and options to focus your attention on, some of them overlapping and some of them unique to their particular method of victory. The player needs to decide on a method of victory and then design a cohesive strategy to achieve it. In order to design that strategy the player needs information that tells them what their resources, tools, and options do. This is where it gets rough in XXXiv, because I don't understand the effects of all of my options, and so I can't compare them and make an informed decision about what to pursue in order to achieve the method of victory I want. The difficulty of executing this plan should be in performing effectively and managing wrenches thrown into your plans by opposing civs. It should NOT be in not knowing what your options are. To think of it another way, your options here are essentially the controls of the game; would you want to play a fighting game where you don't know how to punch, or what a teep does? Sure, you could figure it out by fumbling your way around and being smashed in the face, but you probably won't get it until the rematch. No big deal in a fighting game, but the scale is MUCH larger in a 4X, so you can see how this is a problem.

So, I see that I have a Fear stat and sometimes it goes up and down, but what does it do for me to have high or low Fear? If I'm given the choice between raising my Fear stat or raising my Religiousness stat, which should I choose? I just don't know, because the information isn't present. That means the choice is arbitrary, and in the moment, it doesn't matter which one I pick. Imagine you're walking down a hallway and you come across two identical doors. There's no further information to allow you to make a meaningful decision about which door would be better to go through; you just pick one and hope it works out. The one you pick could lead you to your destination or it could loop back around to the start of the hallway, and you wouldn't be able to intentionally (that word is important, because people feel better when they believe they're acting with purpose) make the correct choice until your second time through, so the decision is at best pointless or at worst pointless AND irritating. This arbitrary decision-making is something you really want to avoid when designing a game, because players generally don't care about meaningless decisions and they don't like trial-and-error. Good design flows in as smooth and intuitive of a way as possible, because it means your players will engage themselves, making your job much easier (like I said earlier, disinterested players will stop playing. The less energy you spent coddling their attention span, the better).

And it's not just Fear. If it were just one thing, the player could work it out easily. But when it applies to Fear and Defense and Reputation and Happiness and Religiousness, and I'm faced with a decision to raise (or lower, though I intuit that of those, only Fear could possibly be considered desirable when low) one of them, I'm at a loss because I don't know what they do and how they stack up compared to each other. My best option is to raise one of them en mass and try to figure out what it does, then go back and do the same to all of the others before finally comparing them. This brute forcing method is not fun, and I think it's unnecessary because you, as the developer, could have averted the situation altogether by informing the player before they had to commit to it.

Now, the gameplay loop has you choosing between all of your options at pretty much any time (if you have the energy for it, it's a viable selection). So the situation to choose between all of these under-descripted options exists constantly. The player is always going to be shown a dozen or so options and asked to pick which one they want, but only half of them make it clear what they do. I know Faith is good, because I can spend it to pray for a bigger dick (though I don't know a bigger dick is useful for something beyond changing my character image until I do it, because the game lies about that during character creation), but Religiousness? It's just this big bar that goes up and down. I surmise the game ends if it empties out, but otherwise it's just kind of sitting there being mysterious. It could function as something very useful, but Hell if I know what it does.

There's a hastily-constructed ramble for you. I don't know exactly where the misunderstanding is, so please let me know what you'd like expanded on.

P.S. The Manage Government thing isn't bugged. I was selecting the same position for multiple followers, so it booted out the previous one. You can't have multiple Chief Scientists!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Having played it again since the last update, I'm not rapt. Getting started is a boring grind because it takes FOREVER to accumulate enough resources to do anything; I imagine it'll snowball once you get started, but it was taking me ages to get anywhere- then an army from the Empire of Abstencia attacked and kicked my totally-unprepared ass (I'd literally only just recruited my first Clanswoman because those units cost WAY too much to recruit) and I lost standing, reputation and a huge amount of resources. Then I gave up, because I could see how this was going to go and frankly couldn't be bothered.

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
@Bronzechair

I think I got you now, thanks for the explanation. After thinking a bit about it you are definitly right that a lot of those stats are not described well, if at all. I will try to improve this.
Also, just to give you the reason for a few things: Fear and Reputation are not yet working as well as I would like them to and I will rework them at some point so their usefulness is not very high at the moment. Also the Arena is currently only a fluff-feature that does not improve any valueable stats at all, it just lets people play around with different combat situations and enemies.

Having played it again since the last update, I'm not rapt. Getting started is a boring grind because it takes FOREVER to accumulate enough resources to do anything; I imagine it'll snowball once you get started, but it was taking me ages to get anywhere- then an army from the Empire of Abstencia attacked and kicked my totally-unprepared ass (I'd literally only just recruited my first Clanswoman because those units cost WAY too much to recruit) and I lost standing, reputation and a huge amount of resources. Then I gave up, because I could see how this was going to go and frankly couldn't be bothered.

The main focus point of the next version will be balancing. I hope I can improve the early game with it to make it more interesting and I am aware that it may be a bit too challenging right now, especially for first time players. For the moment (if you want to give it a second chance) you can also lower the difficulty settings in the starting screen (before character creation) or in the settings menu once you are in the game.

Rasputin

Oct 16, 2018
1) What happened to your mother in the game, can’t remember if it is said what happened to the old queen and if she yet lives why not add her as a love interest

2) wish I could seduce the futa ambassador Like you do with the other one.

3) the futanari ambassador is the exact same after you conquer the futanari empire, as if they still have power

4) hope the prisoners get a better role in the future other than to fight in arena and as a fuck toy (don’t mind the latter just think they should get a better role)

5) ik this will sound silly but an optional marriage system or something like similar

6) more interaction with the head of your religion, something similar to the roles the ambassadors play

7) more random interactions, I loved it when I got some random person came in to fuck or have a funny message.

8) after you get a sizable military you steamroll through everything, want more of a challenge, maybe other kingdoms?

9) more customization options for avatars you play as, want to connect with my character and make them more personal for players

10) I loved this game so so much. I am sorry if I seemed demanding or anything, I understand it is not done yet. I give my full support to you hw21, and hopefully in the future I will be in a position where I can give to your Patreon.

~~~Rasputin

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
1) What happened to your mother in the game, can’t remember if it is said what happened to the old queen and if she yet lives why not add her as a love interest

While this is old news for you must be a big one but... patreon has banned incest, so if you want to receive money with a patreon you can't have incest. You can't even have step-x incest.

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that Version 13 is now publicly available. The primary focus of Version 13 was balancing; most notable addition is that your units now gain experience and can be leveled up. I also tried to incorporate first feedback I got from the previous release and added a few new events.

Public Build Online: www.xxxivilization.com
Public Build Download: https://mega.nz/#!bwU20CRT!glKsgots7Mm3ANfxY732vIH_ZDRXW8DysH-MjnleLOQ
Changelog: www.xxxivilization.com/html/changelog.html

Reactions: blargballs

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
OK, fucking seriously, I gave the game ANOTHER attempt and the early game is JUST. TOO. HARD. You gain resources (gold and research in particular) FAR too slow until you grind up enough to unlock new buildings to produce more of them (while world events are happening whether you're ready for them or not), it costs too much to build and sustain an army, and battles are a friggin' coin flip anyway, with harsh penalties for losing said coin flip (when I lost the Dark Tower raid because I had no idea how powerful the opponent would be before I challenged him I had to forfeit one of my hard-earned and expensive tribeswomen, and that's when I just threw in the towel again). Plus the rival empires that show up are just a pain in the ass- after I've flipped off Abstencia, the Futamazons showed up and tried to extort me for over a third of my weekly income, which renders the "choice" of whether to submit or not effectively nonexistent, because submitting to that would have made the game even MORE unplayable.

You just don't get enough wriggle room to build up and expand in the early game. There's too much waiting around for resources to stockpile and the combat system is, to be completely and utterly blunt, crap.

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
OK, fucking seriously, I gave the game ANOTHER attempt and the early game is JUST. TOO. HARD. You gain resources (gold and research in particular) FAR too slow until you grind up enough to unlock new buildings to produce more of them (while world events are happening whether you're ready for them or not), it costs too much to build and sustain an army, and battles are a friggin' coin flip anyway, with harsh penalties for losing said coin flip (when I lost the Dark Tower raid because I had no idea how powerful the opponent would be before I challenged him I had to forfeit one of my hard-earned and expensive tribeswomen, and that's when I just threw in the towel again). Plus the rival empires that show up are just a pain in the ass- after I've flipped off Abstencia, the Futamazons showed up and tried to extort me for over a third of my weekly income, which renders the "choice" of whether to submit or not effectively nonexistent, because submitting to that would have made the game even MORE unplayable.

I'm really sorry that you did not enjoy the game and feel like it is still too hard - the last thing I want is to waste players time or frustrate them. Did you try turning down the difficulty settings a bit? This should make combats and the early game far easier.
Other than that I still want to thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it and will try to improve things further in the early game.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
After trying it myself, I have to say I also felt resource starved early on. Of course, in the endgame, I was glutted on more resources than I knew what to do with. In particular, I felt like a lot of the buildings cost far too much and were a bit stronger than they needed to be. Essentially, by the time you've built on even 15% of the map, you're an unstoppable freight train, but getting those buildings (and especially the upgraded versions) was far more painful than it should've been.

To put it in conventional strategy game terms, the current game balance forces the player to build vertically. Building horizontally (as in, growth by expansion) is nearly flat out impossible in the present build.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Xivilization

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I'm really sorry that you did not enjoy the game and feel like it is still too hard - the last thing I want is to waste players time or frustrate them. Did you try turning down the difficulty settings a bit? This should make combats and the early game far easier.
Other than that I still want to thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it and will try to improve things further in the early game.
Well I DO insist on playing on Normal, because even in a porn game playing on Easy makes me feel patronised. Besides, this is one of those porn games where the emphasis is more on gameplay than just clicking through to fap.

I think the issue, judging from what karunama added, is that the challenge doesn't SCALE- the game starts out far too hard, but never gets much harder. The challenges you face early on are too much for your low-level self and your tiny army and everything costs too much to build with your tiny income, but later in the game the same challenges are still there as nothing more than token speed bumps and there's nothing more to spend the glut of resources you're receiving on. I seem to recall something like that happening when I played the old version of the game (which was much less unforgiving in the early game if I recall).

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Well I DO insist on playing on Normal, because even in a porn game playing on Easy makes me feel patronised. Besides, this is one of those porn games where the emphasis is more on gameplay than just clicking through to fap.

I think the issue, judging from what karunama added, is that the challenge doesn't SCALE- the game starts out far too hard, but never gets much harder. The challenges you face early on are too much for your low-level self and your tiny army and everything costs too much to build with your tiny income, but later in the game the same challenges are still there as nothing more than token speed bumps and there's nothing more to spend the glut of resources you're receiving on. I seem to recall something like that happening when I played the old version of the game (which was much less unforgiving in the early game if I recall).

I reflected a bit on your comment and I think you are right, I increased now the production of some early game buildings for the next version. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone.

today, Version 14 is being released to the public. It introduces a new enemy empire, Paradise, that contains a lot of new content and provides new replay-ability opportunities never before seen in XXXivilization – you’ll need multiple playthroughs to see all of the content. Other notable new features include the option to change the player’s gender mid-game, a bigger map and balancing improvements.

Public Build Online:http://www.xxxivilization.com
Public Build Download: https://mega.nz/#!bh9kjQQY!BrxkkLnOnMYG2RNpVTuirfUkosj3KCsE5RhfQYn9nhY
Changelog: http://www.xxxivilization.com/html/changelog.html

I hope you enjoy the new version and would be really glad if you could provide me with feedback! (Seriously, feedback would be VERY much appreciated!)

Thanks for reading,
hw21

Reactions: blargballs

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Played a little bit, didn't finish an entire game in time, but here's some items for consideration.

• The first thing I noticed was the Training Ground saying it increases your Supply Limit, but the tooltip is called "Units" when I moused over my resources. This leaves some ambiguity to if they're the same thing or not, so I'd standardize that.
  • Most resources have an icon, but a few (e.g. Happiness & Supply Limit) are text-only when they're mentioned. Unless there's a reason for this, it would improve the UI to give everything its own icon for quick readability and consistency.
  • Happiness & Religiousness gains/losses aren't tracked like the other resources. They show up in under the "kingdom changes" section, but they're rolled into any events that might have occurred that week instead of detailed like your gold/food/etc projection. This can be a bit awkward if the player, for example, builds a money lender and doesn't notice their Happiness being sapped. The player can take note of the description saying the money lender drains Happiness, but in general you want to keep track of all these little details for them, because there is already so much for them to be thinking about.
  • It would be very helpful to add a small note to tiles that the player has gone to but failed to conquer. When the player is trying to branch out and keeps hitting tiles that they don't have the stats or army to conquer, they have to keep a mental map of which events are where so they can come back to them later, and it feels bad to waste 60 energy redoing an encounter you can't beat. Just adding something like: "Bandit army here," or "Bunny girl here," would be useful for keeping track of this.
  • I'm not sure I agree with it costing the 60 energy to look at a tile and then back out when I see there's a fight there. Consider halving the energy cost of just looking but not actually committing to the battle, since military matters can be quite punishing to the player, especially early on.
  • It's a small thing, but it might be helpful to add some indicators telling the player how many researches/buildings are available with the resources they have, so players don't have to click through each menu.
  • Considering telling the player how much gold it's going to cost during events like the "we have a lot of gold" one and the book merchant. It seems to cost over 700g for those, which could be a pretty hefty price-tag to surprise the player with early on.
  • Found a bug, mild spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the rainbow event:
    I gave the Leprechaun one of my soldiers. It said he took Bree, but I actually lost Ally. This doesn't matter much if it just takes any Clansman/woman, but it could be a serious problem if it can take a high-tier military unit from you... though you don't get to choose who he takes anyway, so maybe this is all inconsequential anyway.
  • Your entire army gains experience if you win the duel with the dildo knight.
  • Is there a purpose to repeatedly satisfying the witches? As far as I can tell, you only get one, so it might be good to replace the extra events with something else once you add her to your collection, or make her a unique event if you think that's better.
  • The food stand at the festival costs more than it says it does. I think the normal one costs twice what it says, and the deluxe costs triple. Same thing for paying the dwarves: it says 1k but costs 2.1k.
  • Accepting Marcus' deal to join forces and then going back to the cave will force you to fight him and his people. Also, you can do the event multiple times, so there are many clones of Marcus out there, all vying for the same deal.
  • This may or may not be intentional, but attacking the barrier before you have the strength to break it does not change the relationship of Paradise from friendly to war.

Reactions: Akhter13

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Played a little bit, didn't finish an entire game in time, but here's some items for consideration.

Thank you very much for that feedback. Your points make totally sense. I will have a look at the bugs and add the suggestions to my to-do list (some of them are already added to the next version).

I really love the feedback in this forum. It is so constructive and in-depth :)

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I played to what I believe I played to the present end capturing Antiope, after seducing paradise and corrupting Jolene. It went fairly smoothly following a not aggressive route [ I went a little early with the Futa war that combined with a famine causing my 3 best avatars to leavewas the nearest I got losing}. I would second just about everything Bronzechair said but here are some additional thoughts
  • Give the player a stat sheet the only way you know you have maxed out a stat is you can't train anymore . It is hard to judge if you are good at something if you have no range for comparison
  • You could smooth the difficulty curve by having early game events where you meet huntsmen/lumber Jills/Shepards and try and pursaude them to set up locally
  • Other empires should construct stuff on map to make capturing more significant
  • Prisoners have visible attribute which disappear when they become followers. It gives a bit of a catch'em all feeling ie once you make them a follower if they aren't a better adviser then that's all folks
  • You could tweak the late game difficulty curve by have some element of follower management [say unemployed follows could occational reduced affection require you to give some love or face the results of their disloyalty}
  • More end of week events based on followers would keep content fresher for longer
  • You can change your form and that of units with faith why not follows/prisoners etc,,,, cocky prisoner?... don't bitchslap or starve them why not frot or boobcrush them until they're not so big?
  • The combat feels almost placeholdery, like a whole bunch of numbers got together for a party and you weren't invited, even a target comand would give an illusion of agency.
  • Maybe instead of a 60 point capture have a 10 point scout and a 50 point encounter
well i hope these are useful

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
I played to what I believe I played to the present end capturing Antiope, after seducing paradise and corrupting Jolene. It went fairly smoothly following a not aggressive route [ I went a little early with the Futa war that combined with a famine causing my 3 best avatars to leavewas the nearest I got losing}. I would second just about everything Bronzechair said but here are some additional thoughts
  • Give the player a stat sheet the only way you know you have maxed out a stat is you can't train anymore . It is hard to judge if you are good at something if you have no range for comparison
  • You could smooth the difficulty curve by having early game events where you meet huntsmen/lumber Jills/Shepards and try and pursaude them to set up locally
  • Other empires should construct stuff on map to make capturing more significant
  • Prisoners have visible attribute which disappear when they become followers. It gives a bit of a catch'em all feeling ie once you make them a follower if they aren't a better adviser then that's all folks
  • You could tweak the late game difficulty curve by have some element of follower management [say unemployed follows could occational reduced affection require you to give some love or face the results of their disloyalty}
  • More end of week events based on followers would keep content fresher for longer
  • You can change your form and that of units with faith why not follows/prisoners etc,,,, cocky prisoner?... don't bitchslap or starve them why not frot or boobcrush them until they're not so big?
  • The combat feels almost placeholdery, like a whole bunch of numbers got together for a party and you weren't invited, even a target comand would give an illusion of agency.
  • Maybe instead of a 60 point capture have a 10 point scout and a 50 point encounter
well i hope these are useful

Sorry for the late reply, yes these are very helpful and good suggestions, thank you!

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Just tried out 16.1
new ui is much clearer
easy to find your stats as well
laws and edits are a good addition
can see a lot of work in the brothel section [is there any advantage in sending follower there to work?]

Bugs
still getting multiple recruitments of forest witch
after bitch slapping "the crazy" when she refuses oral the continue button does not end the scene [occurred multiple times]

Suggestions
when one gets to the end of the tech tree, research becomes a dead resource, maybe introduce an edict which converts it into 50% faith
particularly handy given the number of edicts that consume faith
Further I would suggest - trade edicts converting food, wood and stone into goods and back again at say a 50% conversion would be useful in the early game when it is easy to mishandle your construction

Last edited: