Intense Would You Rathers

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
1. would you rather have honey cum, but its as sticky as it is in real life, or have aphrodisiac saliva that also arouses you consistently?

2. would you rather live in the tits world, but you cant use tfs, or live in the normal world and be able to use only one of the tfs?

3. every time you orgasm you lose 2 years of your life, or every time you orgasm you get an inch shorter until you fade out of existence?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
1. would you rather have honey cum, but its as sticky as it is in real life, or have aphrodisiac saliva that also arouses you consistently?

2. would you rather live in the tits world, but you cant use tfs, or live in the normal world and be able to use only one of the tfs?

3. every time you orgasm you lose 2 years of your life, or every time you orgasm you get an inch shorter until you fade out of existence?

#1 is a tough one. Are we talking about processed honey? Because that's 1000 times more viscous as seminal fluid. It would be pretty annoying, but I think it wouldn't cause much of a problem honestly. Aphrodisiac saliva is something I wouldn't like, not a fan of using mind altering things on people. so I guess i'll choose honey.

#2 is easy, live in the TiTS universe, not a fan of TFs, but certainly a fan of the increased standards of living and the awesome tech.

#3 Jesus man, that's just cruel. Guess I'll chose getting shorter.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018

I have a few questions:
1. What do you mean by "one tf" in question 2? Do you mean we're only allowed to have one dose or do we gain all of the possible effects from the transformation at once?
2. If it's the latter, would we be able to, for example, chose which version of the Treatment we got or decide to take any amount of GaloMax pills to achieve our desired transformation instead of either just 1 or all 5 for every single possible effect.
3. Now this I doubt, but are we also allowed to "save scum" in real life for specific transformations, such as gaining eyes that can see in the dark without needing to grow an obvious fur pelt that would be hard to hide or something like that?
4. For question 3, are all of these questions happening simultaneously or are they all locked in their own separate hypothetical universes?

Reactions: Crablord

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
1. I feel like the honey wouldn't come out, and would cause problems if it did, so I'd take the constant horny to avoid medical issues.

2. While I enjoy parts of this game, I wouldn't want to live in the furry horsecock dimension. Since cybernetic eyes aren't an available TF, give me those Loft cakes.

3 Shrinking shots. I would immediately take advantage of my perma horny nature to blast a few loads and make myself shorting. Sick of hitting my head on things, can't even stand up straight on the train. If I get too short, I'll down some loft cake.

If a perfect vision tf comes out I'll change my loft cakes in for that, and enjoy perfect eyesight as I get 2 years closer to death with every blast of rope. I'm not too big on overextending my stay on this rock, so I'd rather enjoy what time I've got, even if it makes me punch out faster.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
These answers might change if my other questions get answered, but...
1. I would chose aphrodisiac saliva because your body always adapts to drugs over time, especially if its literally always exposed to them every second of every day. It would be super annoying for a while, but after that, it would just be a fun advantage in the bedroom. It could also have a lot of really interesting applications in terms of social manipulation (if you're that kind of person) considering it would be insanely easy to expose someone to a diluted dose that would just be enough to agitate them if you like spit on your hand before shaking theirs or something like that.

2. This is actually harder. I would say the TiTS world if there was only a ban on transformative ITEMS and I could still develop mutations by interacting with the different creatures in the universe, such as being fucked by a Frostwyrm and transforming into a humanoid version of it, like what happened with Steph Irson. If we're forced to stay in our normal bodies forever, though, I'd have to go with staying in the real world, but I get the GaloMax Pill (ideally 4 of them because I don't want to lose my legs with the 5th dose, although I guess I could make it work with a tight body suit or something if it's required that I experience the full transformation). Being a goo creature that can completely change its shape at will and doesn't need to pay for food or breathe is pretty much just flat out a super power, so I'd definitely go with that as long as it's okay to take 4 doses instead of 5, because it's way easier to explain squishy skin in a real world setting than it would be to explain not having legs. Also, I'm pretty sure this transformation would basically make you invincible to most conventional weapons. I know that's not how the game works because transformations aren't supposed to give gameplay advantages and all that, but you're entirely made of goo and can reshape yourself at will, why would getting stabbed with a knife or shot with a gun do anything to you?

3. I guess I'd take losing two years of my life per orgasm and just do everything in my power to never orgasm while REALLY banking hard on humans inventing a way to transfer our consciousnesses into robotic bodies before I eventually died. If all of these questions were occurring simultaneously, however, I'd pick shrinking because Galotians can add extra mass to their body by ingesting fluids, thus negating the risks of orgasming.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
1. Depends on if the aphrodisiac was mind-altering like most in TiTS. I wouldn't wanna essentially be a rapist every time I kissed someone.

2. TFs irl. Not sure if Estrobloom or Ausar Treats. On the one hand, I don't really need the Estrobloom, and I'd stop using it pretty quickly, but I'd only go half-Ausar and I imagine that would make people freak a bit.

3. No. The fuck? I guess I could choose Loft Cake instead of the other TFs and the second option, but then I'm not gaining anything at all. I opt out of this.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I choose to do the only thing that makes sense in any of these scenarios. Walk away.

Reactions: Zavos and Crablord

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
1. Aphrodisiac saliva sounds just really rapey and annoying. On the other hand, honey in the vagina is a one way ticket to yeast infections and pain. And then we get into the debate over what counts as 'cum' for a women. Now, if we only count the stuff produced in the skene gland when a women 'squirts' I would choose that because I don't squirt. So, as long as it doesn't cause infections I'd choose the honey.
2. I suffer from a neurological disease, and have/had cancer so I would choose the TiTs world simply for the medical advancements. (As long as it isn't a dystopia horror that it is if you apply reality to the game.).
3. I am already a shorty, so definitely not the second one. Both are super shitty though.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018

1. Those are both life threateningly terrible. I guess with the honey cum at least as long as you clean really thoroughly you can maybe live with it though.

2. Tits world easily. I'm okay with how I look.

3. Lose 2 years of my life.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Actually, in terms of the third one, what happens if you keep on edging? Lose a couple of weeks off your life?

Reactions: Kesil

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Honey cum sounds like a minor inconvenience compared to aphrodisiac saliva, so I'd go with that. Hell, I could probably make a business out of sell that shit in jars to perverts.

I'd rather live in the real world without even a single TF than suffer even a day in a world as shitty as the TiTS one. I like being able to go outside without being raped by aliens with mindbreak pheromones.

Either one, because regardless of which I'd just cut my Johnson off. Orgasms aren't important enough to die for.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
No offense but these would you rathers kinda go zero to sixty.

Tbh id rather just have the honey semen because getting constantly aroused by my own spit is a fast way for anyone to be placed on a number of different list.

Honestly with how the world of tits is constructed id take my chances in this world and not even bother with the transformatives.

Last one is just no to either.

@Crablord

1 would you rather live in the world of tits but you are living in one of the bad ends you don't like that doesn't kill you. Or would you rather be living in this world with your favorite bad end happening to you?

2 would you rather have your semen be as sticky as glue when it leaves your body and quickly harden? Or would you rather have semen that slowly exits your body through a different orifice each time you orgasmed?

3 would you rather live 10 years in the tits universe as a member of captain Steele' s crew but they always look weirder each time they asked for sex? Or would you rather be Captain Steele but each time you came across a transformative you had to use it on the spot even if you get a stack of it.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Honey cum, ausar treats, and since i have to choose surgically having my [insert genitals] made incapable of experiencing orgasm.

This world bad end, glue semen, forced transformative.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
1 would you rather live in the world of tits but you are living in one of the bad ends you don't like that doesn't kill you. Or would you rather be living in this world with your favorite bad end happening to you?

2 would you rather have your semen be as sticky as glue when it leaves your body and quickly harden? Or would you rather have semen that slowly exits your body through a different orifice each time you orgasmed?

3 would you rather live 10 years in the tits universe as a member of captain Steele' s crew but they always look weirder each time they asked for sex? Or would you rather be Captain Steele but each time you came across a transformative you had to use it on the spot even if you get a stack of it.

1. How does question 1 even work? Most bad ends that aren't flat out death have you getting confined to a single space that's unique to the universe of TiTS and/or involve a person or people from within that universe. Even if we're assuming that this is actually a definitive "bad end" to your life and you have no hope of rescue or escape even with our VASTLY different Earth customs and much more serious approach to the prevention of...you know...murder, kidnapping, enslavement, crimes against humanity, etc., how would they even function within our universe in a way that makes them fundamentally different from the TiTS universe?

Edit: Actually a few more questions as well.

2. Is the bad end that we don't get to chose our least favorite bad end or is it completely random as long as we just don't like them?
3. Is the "Captain Steele" and the rest of the crew in question 2 OUR crew from the way we've played the game up until this point?
4. Can you define "weirder" in this question and also how much "weirder" they become each time?
5. Are these "weirdness" transformations permanent or can they just use transformatives to fix them each time?

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
1. How does question 1 even work? Most bad ends that aren't flat out death have you getting confined to a single space that's unique to the universe of TiTS and/or involve a person or people from within that universe. Even if we're assuming that this is actually a definitive "bad end" to your life and you have no hope of rescue or escape even with our VASTLY different Earth customs and much more serious approach to the prevention of...you know...murder, kidnapping, enslavement, crimes against humanity, etc., how would they even function within our universe in a way that makes them fundamentally different from the TiTS universe?

2. Is the bad end that we don't get to chose our least favorite bad end or is it completely random as long as we just don't like them?
3. Is the "Captain Steele" and the rest of the crew in question 2 OUR crew from the way we've played the game up until this point?
4. Can you define "weirder" in this question and also how much "weirder" they become each time?
5. Are these "weirdness" transformations permanent or can they just use transformatives to fix them each time?
For bad ends probably the closest possible real world equivalent

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Well I would say that the things from tits universe would come over to our universe and you experience them that way.

The bad end is your least favorite that won't kill you but is considered a bad end

Steele is a random Steele with different mods each time you see them and you are the only other crewmember

Weird as in first time you're getting fucked then the next time they will be putting an ovi inside of you in then next time you will be getting tenticals everywhere.

Nop the transformations will be indefinite and never changing, Steele will just keep surprising you with different things.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Well I would say that the things from tits universe would come over to our universe and you experience them that way.

The bad end is your least favorite that won't kill you but is considered a bad end

Yeah definitely the earth variant i am not getting turned into Petra's a living cock sock

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018

Steele is a random Steele with different mods each time you see them and you are the only other crewmember

Weird as in first time you're getting fucked then the next time they will be putting an ovi inside of you in then next time you will be getting tenticals everywhere.

Nop the transformations will be indefinite and never changing, Steele will just keep surprising you with different things.
Oh okay, interesting. In that case:

1. I would choose to live in the "real world" and take the "Lund's Live-In" ending. This ending places you in the Korg'ii Hold with a lot of different people to interact with (aka fuck), puts you in a mutually-respectful relationship with Lund (even if you are his sub), makes you and Lund ridiculously wealthy, places both of you in positions of authority within the tribe, includes plenty of sex, grants you a comfortable life, and even allows you to retain your free will when you're not taking care of Lund and the housework, so you could realistically get a job of your own like a Chef or Hunter to keep yourself busy. I'd honestly have a hard time turning that down if it were offered to me in real life, even if the alternative wasn't being basically being trapped in eternal hell where I'd want to die but couldn't.

2. I'd probably take the glue one. Just make sure you cum outside every time and constantly keep a tube of skin-safe adhesive remover near you and you probably won't notice it TOO much. Sounds a lot better than randomly having cum leak out of your ears or eyes, anyway.

3. I'd chose to become Captain Steele because there's no time limit on it and I could just take steps to avoid any transformations that I don't like. As long as I just scream "NO" at Zo'dee and sprint away before she can offer me some irreversible GaloMax, I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear. Also, I actually really like the Kitsune transformation and Frost/FoxFire both will override almost any changes that happen to you as long as you don't use the Immuno-Booster. It would kinda suck not being able to use all of the transformatives that I like, but it's definitely a lot better than having to endure the effects of every single transformative I lay eyes on.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

Def the saliva. I've been a teenager before I remember what near constant arousal was like. I also feel like honey cum would be the worst and not hygienic because like you could just pre-cum a bit and now you gotta change your undies. and omg cleaning that shit up would be a nightmare.

Plus the spit means that as long as I have consent both me and my lover are having a good time

Knee jerk response was TiTs world because space ships, adventure... all that jazz. idk tho I'd have to give up everyone I love. Still might do it though, especially since I'd be steel. Be nice if I could keep them though, just have them come with me but I feel like that's against the purpose of the choice.

Wow can I just get off the ride and keep my shitty sex life?

Ugh... idk both of these suck and either way i'd probably masturbate until i die like fuck it yodo