INNSMOUTH BLOOD [Semi-Modern Horror-themed RP]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The year is 1955, the country America.

6970ed0b5b1d4462ac0d6a0fb1e7e40f.jpg

In these times of relative prosperity, the suburban lifestyle provide everything a traditional American family could want: a beautiful home, beautiful white picket fences, beautiful white neighbors, beautiful lead paint, and beautiful televisions! It’s amazing just how much is out there for the likes of you!
jello13.jpg

And the food! Kraft cheese, frankfurters, Kraft Cheese Whiz, jello, milk, and most importantly, things embedded in jello! I mean, seriously, what can be better? Nothing, that’s what! You’d have to be a Commie to think otherwise, and that means you’d have to get shot!

Of course, all things said, there is a dark side: recently, a virus has been spreading, known as INNSMOUTH BLOOD. It is Not only dangerous to the moral fabric of America, but also makes you into a freakshow!

Here is a sample image of how you might look after some time of having it, according to our current research:
latest

As a citizen of our wonderful country, would you really want to look like this? Do you think you could find love? That you’d deserve to be love?

I thought not.

In any case, this has been an overview of current events.
———————————————

So yeah, this is an idea for a RP I had. As you can tell, the main premise is that it’s set in 1950s America and you’re playing as someone who has recently has been infected with INNSMOUTH BLOOD, some way or the other. Because of this, you have been mutated, and now must adapt. Will you find a cure, or will you embrace the mutant form?

Generally, what to expect:
-Transformation
-Tentacles
-Fish people
-Monsters
-Slime
-Underwater Stuff

Obviously, this isn’t all there will be, but these things are definitely going to happen!

Also, here is your character sheet:

Name:
Job:
Appearance (may be picture):
Personality:
Encounter with INNSMOUTH BLOOD:
Current Mutations (max 2 at start):

Have fun!

Last edited: