Index of Games In Development

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
To the best of my knowledge Silence is a spinoff game of TiTs that uses a modified version of the enigne. I don't think it has ever been released but I might be wrong on that. If it was I imagine it would be in Fen's official links page (its not) or in the TiTs backer site. I don't have acess to the backer site so it might be there.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I could have sworn it was available on the old blog and I started playing it...

Last edited by a moderator:

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
When I tried the links in the list they both worked, I am not sure why they did not for you.

I don't know, either. Just like I don't know why I couldn't do anything when I made an account, and I still can't whenever I log in. No matter which browser I use.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know, either. Just like I don't know why I couldn't do anything when I made an account, and I still can't whenever I log in. No matter which browser I use.

The original link did not work when I checked it so I changed it to the second link you posted. It at least shows somthing for me (the other just redirets me to nowhere).

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015

weird.... Computers are great things.... when they work. :)

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hello, creater of the last Demonhunter here, how often do you update this topic?

Asking cause my game is now at v. 0.2.9

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
Hello, creater of the last Demonhunter here, how often do you update this topic?

Asking cause my game is now at v. 0.2.9

I update it when someone asks me to. I don't constantly check up on all the games in the list to make sure they are always up to date or search for new games to add. That would be too much of a burden for one person. If you have a downloads page that won't become outdated over time I would gladly link to that. I can also just write "download on blog" in the playable section. Otherwise I can update the current download lnk.

treos

Sep 12, 2015
:/ tried out flesh cult last night and i'm not entirely sure what the point of having to register an account was. i mean, sure theres the whole "pay money to not see ads" account upgrade (sorry but...adblock plus user here so i wouldn't see them anyway) but beyond that it seems to me like theres not much point in requiring registration. it's just register to play this game and pay to not see ads and...that's it.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
:/ tried out flesh cult last night and i'm not entirely sure what the point of having to register an account was. i mean, sure theres the whole "pay money to not see ads" account upgrade (sorry but...adblock plus user here so i wouldn't see them anyway) but beyond that it seems to me like theres not much point in requiring registration. it's just register to play this game and pay to not see ads and...that's it.

It's a save game feature.  I made an account back when it was still in beta, forgot the game for a few months, and my game was still available after the full release.  There was also a 40 in-game day limit to how long you could play the game during the beta to limit visible content until everything was ready with optional pay accounts being able to play longer.  This helped fund the game and get it completed.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I update it when someone asks me to. I don't constantly check up on all the games in the list to make sure they are always up to date or search for new games to add. That would be too much of a burden for one person. If you have a downloads page that won't become outdated over time I would gladly link to that. I can also just write "download on blog" in the playable section. Otherwise I can update the current download lnk.

All most up to date links can be found on our blog at: -> pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Since I've made a new thread for it, could you please link that for Grenish Meadows?

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015

Since I've made a new thread for it, could you please link that for Grenish Meadows?

I would love to add both of your updates but the forum will not allow me to edit the OP anymore. Whenever I try I end up in a Captcha loop. This issue has persisted for some time. I will try pming one of the admins but until it is resolved I cannot make any updates to the list.

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
Surprised no one has mentioned Princess Trainer Gold Edition. Pretty darn high quality game where you play as Genie and turn princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin into a whore-slave thing for Jaffar. There's also Witch trainer where you, Genie, somehow ended up in the Harry Potter universe and make Hermoine do naughty things for Gryffindor points.

Princess Trainer Gold Edition by Akabur

Primary Author: Akabur

Patreon+Blog: https://www.patreon.com/akabur

Download links for all his games: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25146 (I recommend getting Bitch Trainer as it is basically two of his games (Witch trainer + Princess Trainer Standard Edtition) in one.)

All his games are free to play, so knock yourselves out :)

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
I have at last regained my ability to edit the OP. Probably due to the recent changes to the forum. I will try to do some catchup work now.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Indeed. I have edited it so the entry now lists the thread and directs players to go there to get the demo so it the link does not become outdated.

Also, should I move the game to the list of finished games?

Yeah.  I might get art for it later, but that's not a part of the main game and probably won't happen for some time if at all.

EDIT: You probably don't need to include the demo line, since the full game is freely available.  It's even a much smaller file than the old demo was thanks to changing engines.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah.  I might get art for it later, but that's not a part of the main game and probably won't happen for some time if at all.

EDIT: You probably don't need to include the demo line, since the full game is freely available.  It's even a much smaller file than the old demo was thanks to changing engines.

Ok, I moved it to the finished games section and changed the wording from playable demo to playable game.

Timebomber427

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not too sure, but Ascension looks like it's been abandoned; it's been over a year since anything came out, and it was just a, "I'm here," message.