[Implemented] Trappy Ausar Boy

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Bip bop boop.

I finished Liamme's buttfuck scene and added a little exhibitionist handjob scene for him as well. Unfortunately, I think that's as far as I going to get with him for now. I know the pregnancy is a big part of what Liamme is going to be, but right now he's already nearing 10k words and I don't have the drive or knowledge to write his preggo stuff right now. I was debating how long it was going to take to write that stuff and took one look at another pregnancy doc and went "Nope."

So, the stuff that's there now is going to be Liamme's initial release, while his preggo content is going to be an expac I'm working on in a separate doc.

Hope you all enjoy my trappy ausar boy as-is.

Liamme's Doc

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Bip bop boop.

I finished Liamme's buttfuck scene and added a little exhibitionist handjob scene for him as well. Unfortunately, I think that's as far as I going to get with him for now. I know the pregnancy is a big part of what Liamme is going to be, but right now he's already nearing 10k words and I don't have the drive or knowledge to write his preggo stuff right now. I was debating how long it was going to take to write that stuff and took one look at another pregnancy doc and went "Nope."

So, the stuff that's there now is going to be Liamme's initial release, while his preggo content is going to be an expac I'm working on in a separate doc.

Liamme's Doc
Pacing yourself is extremely important, and doing content in logically sound chunk is the method that is strongly encouraged by the devs.

Besides, you got the important things down. He is a good boy, a fun romp, and a good boyfriend/potential husbando.

I'm sure that the preg stuff will come eventually, just like pet-play and cool collab pieces.

(gib Liamme x Sonya. gib it to us nao!)

As a side note, you've set an impressive record by only using the word 'pet' (or any of its derrivatives) once throught the whole doc. Dunno if you made a conscious effort towards that, but it's still impressive.

P.S. Was meaning to ask if you know what's with the connection between blonde doge boys and nice, subby husbandos? Seriously, Liamme makes it two out of two for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MistyBirb

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Bip bop boop.

Liamme's Doc
I came with a couple of edits/suggestions.
But besides that the new stuff were great :D
You´ve made more than enough to have an implemented character so don´t feel bad about no preg content.
Good boy job Hugs!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
We really need more gayness in this game

Excuse me, but passionately making out with and frotting a cute doggo boy trap before plowing his ass/letting him blow you is 100% straight.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hugs is like those people on 4chan that say trap is straight but futa is gay.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
So the potential Liam Preg content is him impregnating you, right? Or is it the other way around?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why not just take Vulkrimi TF AND ask that friendly neibour too? :smuggo:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Someone have to be mPreg'd and well it somehow happened that it started here.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not certain that this is forum is really the optimal place to start up with the "what the fuck is wrong with you people" game.

That being said, Liam knocking you up is cool; more baby options for Broodmother Steele is always good.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
So, this sounds amazing, and at this rate I'm gonna need to get a temporary vagina to have me some cute puppies and demon babies. I'm onboard with more sexable males, or even females. It seems like there's a disproportionate amount of dickgirls/herms sometimes. Why does he prefer being called male, if I may ask?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Why does he prefer being called male, if I may ask?

If anything probably because we have more than enough female-identifying 'traps' being written for the game thank you (And I use that term for them VERY lightly as my idea of a 'trap' is a lot different than many others here).
And to be fair a fair amount of the ones we have now apart from Liamme don't follow the whole 'trap' thing to really be called one in somes eyes.

And, well... why wouldn't he? Just because he's trappy doesn't mean he should want to actually present/identify as a girl. :U

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Draconoid

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
If anything probably because we have more than enough female-identifying 'traps' being written for the game thank you. And to be fair a fair amount of the ones we have don't follow the whole 'trap' thing to really be called one in somes eyes.

And, well... why wouldn't he? Just because he's trappy doesn't mean he should want to actually present/identify as a girl. :U
I was more asking on a personal level. I personally hate it.

Edit: Not that it happens often, and it's usually just assholes.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh, but I meant I hated being called male, not the character. Sorry if I wrote it strangely.

Like I said though, usually it's only assholes who try to call me male.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
ohhhhhhhh you like passing as female
Liamme just likes to be pretty, effeminate boy afaik

I am sorry for releasing the frogs, ScarletteKnight.
No, you own those frogs dammit! Never feel sorry about them.

But in all seriousness, I was just wondering why he liked being so feminine if he wanted to be male.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But in all seriousness, I was just wondering why he liked being so feminine if he wanted to be male.
Come on he says he just wants to be pretty. Let the boy be beautiful. :3

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Come on he says he just wants to be pretty. Let the boy be beautiful. :3
Yeah, alright... It's really not a difficult concept, I'm just overthinking. It was a moment of weakness, I became insecure and started questioning myself.