[Implemented] Trappy Ausar Boy

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I had a glance through it. Good writing :)
Also, I liked the character.
(I haven´t read the sex scene though)
But something came to mind while reading the sfw stuff.
How about some BJ of the catching variant?
PC sucking the poor femboy dry and perhaps a funny scene which may randomly happen where you get stuck on his knot and he´s all flustered about it.
Just a thought I had :p

I'm kinda surprised that no one here mentioned Cameron, the faux-cow
I personally haven´t interacted with him all that much. But my impression of him was that he just looked really feminine. His dressing style, the obvious bulge in his pants and partly his attitude didn´t really give me much the impression of a trap.
But that might just be me.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of the sex scenes, being able to fuck this trap's butt with a tailcock whilst riding his dick sounds like it would be a ton of fun.

Reactions: Draconoid

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Kinda reminds me of Rubi with the "wanting to look pretty". Puts a tempting thought to buy him cloths like Gem Links.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I personally haven´t interacted with him all that much. But my impression of him was that he just looked really feminine. His dressing style, the obvious bulge in his pants and partly his attitude didn´t really give me much the impression of a trap.
But that might just be me.

Same, I always thought Cameron was pretty displeased with being... well, pretty.

(I haven´t read the sex scene though)

Do it.

How about some BJ of the catching variant?

There's some PC blowin' Liamme during the "Ride Cock" scene. As for an entire PC catching during a blowjob scene? There's only so many ways I know how write dicks going into mouths.

Speaking of the sex scenes, being able to fuck this trap's butt with a tailcock whilst riding his dick sounds like it would be a ton of fun.

Maybe as a variant, but last time I started taking too many sex scene suggestions, Pet-Play Bets happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Male peg/BJ really ain't muh fetish.
But meh. I'll try to do it. (There better be some typos worth my sacrifice :p)
As for an entire PC catching during a blowjob scene? There's only so many ways I know how write dicks going into mouths.
*Looks at weird autocunnilingus scene with lots of licking your own pussy lips...
Yeah...I know the feel...

Maybe as a variant, but last time I started taking to many sex scene suggestions, Pet-Play Bets happened.
And that was a bad thing?
:p

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Now I'm really interesting in seeing how a lesbian woman would react to being "trapped" by a femboy.

in my fantasies, favorably, but IRL in all likelihood the probability you can change someone's sexuality by taking off your pants is pretty low.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
in my fantasies, favorably, but IRL in all likelihood the probability you can change someone's sexuality by taking off your pants is pretty low.
Higher than you'd think. It's trendy to think of sexuality in terms of orientation lately but that's a p. new thing relatively speaking and the "reality" of sexuality is that it's not a set thing that you have/are but something that expands with your experiences. A lot of people on these very forums know that feeling; there's a ton of mention of how, before Fenoxo games, they never would have considered hermaphrodites or dickgirls hot while post-CoC/TiTS they're completely open to the idea. That certainly involved some instances where the characters took off their pants and players said "you what? Okay".

Expanding people's sexuality isn't actually such a Herculean task. It's closing it (making them hate something they like) that's next to impossible and also ill-advised. That being said lesbian flavored boy trap on girl stuff is kind of rare/niche. I've seen it in a few eroge but it's often just crossdressing boy acting more or less like any other guy on girl - not always, though. It'd be interesting to write, I feel.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
i have come to like futas/dickgirls but only if they started out "female". i don't think i'll ever find males sexually attractive, i've been into BEING a trap and get turned on looking at pictures of traps and fantasizing about being them but the idea of having sex with another guy, even in a threesome, is unattractive to me.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm not the audience intended for this but it's pretty safe to say that he's well written as we've come to expect from your writing Hugs :D

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah I'm in the same boat as Argenten. He's not in line with my tastes but he is clearly well written and will be sure to please lots of trapy dude lovers. I almost got into him but the frotting and snowballing were too much for my limited bicuriosity it seems. Oh well, his inclusion into the game will still be a boon for many. Hugs writes good shit in general.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I...I've read some stuff...I've been defiled...
Your rapidly stiffening [pc.cocks] rub{s} against the ausar’s in an accidental act of frottage, heat blossoming between your bodies.
2gay4me remind me why I'm doing this again?

I've had a look through the BJ Hugs, left a couple of comments too.
I'd say it was great, but that would sound pretty gay :p It was a very good scene though tbh.
I hope this has been helpful :)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'm not the audience intended for this but it's pretty safe to say that he's well written as we've come to expect from your writing Hugs :D

Thanks, dude! It's unfortunate my characters can't give everyone boners.

I almost got into him but the frotting and snowballing were too much for my limited bicuriosity it seems.

But... those are the best parts.

2gay4me remind me why I'm doing this again?

I've had a look through the BJ Hugs, left a couple of comments too.
I'd say it was great, but that would sound pretty gay :p It was a very good scene though tbh.
I hope this has been helpful :)

I mean, at least I didn't make Liamme a catboy. Everyone knows catboy traps are at least 3 times as gay as doggo boys.

Thanks for the compliments and edits, I'll be sure to look at those when I get the time.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
frotting and snowballing sound pretty nice

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Everyone knows catboy traps are at least 3 times as gay as doggo boys.
Well, that really depends whether or not they´ve got tits due to lover being pregnant (Kaithrit genes), because I´m pretty sure tits has to be put into the equation somehow :p

Thanks for the compliments and edits, I'll be sure to look at those when I get the time.
Just doing what little I can to help :)

But... those are the best parts.
Well, if you´re going gay, might as well go all the way.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's unfortunate my characters can't give everyone boners.
For the better or the worst, kinks and sexual tastes are not shared by everyone. I'm not into traps or ausars myself, but I can get behind (no pun intended) a good character and trigger any smut scenes if/when I feel like it. I mean, I enjoyed hanging around Rubi in CoC and gladly spent money on purchasing clothing pieces for him.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im really loving this trap i adore him x3 and kinda reminds me f my steele who is a trap that wants to stay male (sometimes go's herm just to have the baby's this game really need's to allow mpreg for my perfect steele) and im looking forwards to more of this guy ^^

Jul 7, 2016
hmm pet play bets sounds nice.
I second the giving the blonde a bj and some pet play would be cool if you actually did that.
it was really good for the most part except the lack of giving him a bj weres the love if you cant return the favor. :) give him a big kiss on his dog boner.
maybe take him around town or pick him up on your ship ;) not enough male crew mates and taking a cute dog boy home would be nice

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
If Steele is a trap too they should high-five in the intro sequence.

Dammit, I gotta write that now.

hmm pet play bets sounds nice.

I wrote pet-play bets for Syri, you can check em' out somewhere in this subforum.

I second the giving the blonde a bj and some pet play would be cool if you actually did that.

Like I said, there's a blowjob in the "Ride Cock" scene, just haven't gotten around to it because I've been sidetrack by a small but, uh, "important" project.

Liamme does actually have a thing for pet-play (if anyone picked up on the fact that he bought a collar), but tries to keep his love of it private, as he grew up in a family that told him "Ausar shouldn't degrade themselves like that."

I have two ideas for some possible pet-play: either he becomes your happy little cum-dump for the day, or just use it as an excuse for some non-doggy style buttfucking.

maybe take him around town or pick him up on your ship ;) not enough male crew mates and taking a cute dog boy home would be nice

Crew member? That's a maybe, a big maybe. If you have a kid with him, probably not. He'd want to stay on Tavros and take care of your kid, even if Bridgette and the nursery are a thing.

If not, maybe he can serve as Syri's personal buttslut when Steele's not around to be that.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
There's some PC blowin' Liamme during the "Ride Cock" scene. As for an entire PC catching during a blowjob scene? There's only so many ways I know how write dicks going into mouths.
You can use the cockflags variables to expand a blowjob significantly.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Finally got done with Liamme's [RideCock] scene (got sidetracked by Erra's expansion), turned out a bit different than I originally expected, with Liamme taking the lead in quite a few places, but I think it turned out pretty good, and it's 100% NOT GAY.

It's still in definite need of some editing, as usual, but for now I'd like to move on to Liamme's buttfucking scene so I can get to work on the preggo stuff.

Liamme the Trap

Hope you guys like it!

Just a fun fact: I was planning on using [pc.vagOrAss] for this scene, but decided against because I didn't want to accidentally fuck anything up.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pretty cute, would still like to milk his prostate with my tailcock to give him a bit of encouragement but it's still a nice scene.

Threw in a comment about cum amounts though.

Reactions: HugsAlright

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
and it's 100% NOT GAY
That´s relative :p

I had a good time reading it. The inserting the knot scene was pretty hawt stuff.
I came...with some edits :p
The writing was good :)

It's still in definite need of some editing, as usual, but for now I'd like to move on to Liamme's buttfucking scene so I can get to work on the preggo stuff.
Looking forward to it :D

Reactions: HugsAlright