[Implemented] The Sub-Tuner Collar and AccuPitch (Pet-Play Event)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo.

This was a commissioned piece, and a very fun one at that. The basic gist of the scene is: the PC collar on Uveto Station called the Sub-Tuner, and after PLENTY OF WARNING they may or may not put it on. If put on, the PC will find themselves in a slightly-mindcontrol-ish state, as this collar has technology that can impose submissive thoughts on it's wearer. Soon after the scientist who made the collar, named Belle, will come looking for the collar, and find the PC as well.

After that it's a whole lot of punishment, walkies, and breeding.

This was a bit different from what I usually write, but very enjoyable to write, and I'm glad I did, and hopefully Belle can be expanded upon in the future.

Without further ado: Sub-Tuner fun with Belle

It's still in some dire need of editing, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This was a commissioned piece, and a very fun one at that.

This was a bit different from what I usually write, but very enjoyable to write, and I'm glad I did, and hopefully Belle can be expanded upon in the future.
:allears:

Also link to your Patreon in your signature.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
My other ideas were even lewder, but I didn't want to scare away Hugs with my first commission from him.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
From the title I thought this would be a collar that auto-tuned the wearer's voice.

But this is also pretty neat.

Reactions: Brock

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Unf! Just... unf! Dunno what the collar is being made for, but this pet play as a result begins to null any hesitance.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So that gonna ends up as zalt-ish or handso-ish mc-ing Hugs?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hand So is Bess-tier Best Domme. And while I would love nothing more than to shove money down Nonesuch's throat to get her finished, he's only one man, with presumably one penis.

Click the link in my signature for more information (about So).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with Hand-So's and I don't remember Zalt's event all too well.

Zalt had psi amplifier or stmh that made this junk take over control over Zalt forcing him to attack PC. Hand So Domm got control bead put on PC at latest stages of the path also allwoing some sort of control over PC by her. Thus bothrelated to items that can assume partial control ver other npc/over pc.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A collar that convinces the PC to act like a pet, best idea ever!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as long it will not mke PC act like pet in scenes. But this my be too much work to add version of scenes when PC act like that. So still it could ends up as limitaed to specificaly written variant of scenes thing. Not that people that likes this will complain as lng enough scenes catering to this will be included ingame.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well as long it will not mke PC act like pet in scenes. But this my be too much work to add version of scenes when PC act like that. So still it could ends up as limitaed to specificaly written variant of scenes thing. Not that people that likes this will complain as lng enough scenes catering to this will be included ingame.

I gave the collar a "proximity limiter" so it can't be activated outside Belle's lab.

Though, now that I think about it, I'm sure particularly smart individuals could tamper with it... *cough* Dorna Twins *cough*

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I gave the collar a "proximity limiter" so it can't be activated outside Belle's lab.

Though, now that I think about it, I'm sure particularly smart individuals could tamper with it... *cough* Dorna Twins *cough*

Don't tease me like this Hugs, I can't take the thought of Syri or Anno [or Syri AND Anno *drool*] being able to turn Steele into an obedient Pet literally with the flip of a switch.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Implying the twins need custom tech to convince the PC.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm curious as to the collars creation purpose. Personal use, adult entertainment like what we see with Jerynn, or something worse?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm curious as to the collars creation purpose. Personal use, adult entertainment like what we see with Jerynn, or something worse?

making dream come true

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I figuratively pulled it out of my ass, but have more plans for it later. Or I might forget about it in favor of more experiments with Belle.

:iiam:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I figuratively pulled it out of my ass, but have more plans for it later. Or I might forget about it in favor of more experiments with Belle.

Honestly, AccuPitch and the purpose of the Sub-Tuner is something I'd like to expand on, mainly because there's not nearly enough corporate dystopia in TiTS for my tastes. Who knows? Maybe AccuPitch is marketing this as some sort of bedroom aid for dommies and subs, while also tapping into some terrible slave trade market.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Ryuujin83

Dec 26, 2015
Personally I figure it's a slaver group contract ordering those collars like what happened on Myrellion's Black Void base or it could be a puppyslut conspiracy which gave me an interesting idea. If Steele isn't a pupper yet... it could be very interesting if one of the experiment is a live Ausar/Huskar transformation to turn him/her into a puppyslut.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brock

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure it was created by HugsAlright to turn TiTS into a D/s paradise.

Reactions: eveoflife and JDeko

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
No matter what we do, there will always be mad scientists. At least Belle is the fun kind.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
my dick when more scenes are planned

Diamond.jpg