[Implemented] The Sub-Tuner Collar and AccuPitch (Pet-Play Event)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Daaaaamn.

So this is the Psi collar I've seen as a key item with the editor?
I HIGHLY doubt it since it isn't even in the game to some degree.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
That would be the broken psi amp, something you can remove from inside Zaalt's neck and keep for a possible later use.

Nope. It's a collar thingie
(it is actually a raw status, not a key item -confused those since there now several of them-)

http://prntscr.com/ekjgx9

Note: sorry if I'm a pest. I just got in game after months, and this last update has tons of stuff, most of which is not on the wiki

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Nope. It's a collar thingie
(it is actually a raw status, not a key item -confused those since there now several of them-)

http://prntscr.com/ekjgx9

Note: sorry if I'm a pest. I just got in game after months, and this last update has tons of stuff, most of which is not on the wiki
If it's a status, and not an item, it is the collar that the Dr. Kahn made for the black void, and is used on you if you lose to him or Amara.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
needs more content where is my mind control ray when I need it to make people write naughty stuffies?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That's my secret. I'm always commissioning.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I collared my PC and then she was double dicked! How dare you rape my PC, Hugs?!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It'd be something interesting to consider if the faction system hadn't been dropped.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I mean it'd be great if my Steele never acted turned on by men, but that's not how the game work my dude.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
How does the faction system play in with remaining consistent with the way you RP your character?
It has been dropped, so that question is no longer relevant. Plus, as JDeko said, the game (or the writers) sometimes like to assume things. Plus you're not roleplaying a blank slate figure, but Captain Steele, heir to Victor Steele, currently looking for some probes that yadda yadda. As much as I'd like to pretend it's not the case, what with a fellow living in a hypersexualised universe that is still a virgin in their late teens or said fellow having a smuggler/mercenary background despite being rich and young.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yes, I noticed that a few times during my playthrough but not that often, however I don't think that any game or story should remain that way unless you can help it. Which is why I'm here.
Also I only had a single reason and you mentioned it, so how does it not make sense? You seem to understand it pretty well if you can argue against it.

Once again, I try to play my Steele as an analogue of myself. I don't find masculinity attractive in myself or others, however Steele will get turned on by getting mouth fucked by spess Brock Lesnar. I'm pretty much pure sub but Steele will jump at the chance to domme characters and does so naturally.

If you expect Steele to meet up to your preferences 100% seamlessly you're going to have a bad time, fam.

Reactions: Emerald

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Plain gist of it is, if you want it write it, if you can't do that then why are you suggesting things that writers don't want to write? Writers here write what they want not what others want. It's just that sometimes when writers write something and people read it sometimes it hits people slick/boner buttons enough that they like it and want more.

Reactions: Se7eN

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You made an account just to necro a 6+ month old thread with false information (there's no rape or slavery in Belle's content, unless you consider every loss scene in the game to be rape as well). Then you got mad and started arguing with people because you want some content because you think it'll be better, even though the author has already said they're not going to write it. All while acknowledging that yeah, writers write they want. So in other words you're only here to necro and complain with random noise. Get outta here with your fragile self inserting ego.

I just think
I just think that a trillion dollars would add more to my life, but you don't see me necroing 6+ month old threads.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Clearly you have the patience to respond to every post tho, lol. You need to calm down. No one wants to contribute to this “discussion”. Maybe you’d have noticed that after realizing you necroed a thread and literally no one (especially Belle’s author) agreed with you.

Your fragile ego comes from coming on to a forum of futa enthusiasts and getting mad at me for being “mean”. The same fragile ego that makes you so “patient”. In any case, I commissioned Belle. So you’re not going to see any more content.

Oh and don’t be so anal, it’s just fun banter.

Last edited: