[Implemented] The Entite! Cosmic horror in a bottle!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Alright, I have finished editing all four documents. I hope it helps a bit.
I have to say, I love those Wiff'O'Wisp blurbs. There need to be more, haha.
I am really looking forward to Rayleh, but I still think you should be able to mentally dominate her back. Seems only fair, you are the parent.

RanmaChan-kun, u so amazing. :negativeman: There might be more things lurking in there that I can't see so I'll leave this thing open to edits for a day or two.

thankyou so muuuuuuch ranmachan :catte:

Reactions: TackyShadowGoer

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Alright, I think this things got its edits down, I've sent it off and now ze waiting begins... again...

Reactions: RanmaChan

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Awesome and awesome read, though it leaves me desiring for more, I hope you come back to the Seer to add more smexy content later, game needs more tentacular fun times.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Awesome and awesome read, though it leaves me desiring for more, I hope you come back to the Seer to add more smexy content later, game needs more tentacular fun times.

Already something very much in the pipeline. It's a little conceptually esoteric and might also be quite mammoth in size so watch oooout.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Tentacles are gross. That's why I commissioned SoSo to write a 100,000 word chaste questline on religion in TiTS.

It was either that or a cute tentacle grill and you know how much I prefer vanilla.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why not both Cpt.? Chaste religion that use cute tentacle grills ^^

Lil shame it not made in 61 ver. Maybe in 62 or 63 we would have something new for tentacle fans. Gotta have faith (in smth).

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Grats on submission. Tho any chance of color variants for primorditats? That sexy boost is tasty, but i'm really not a fan of gold/red.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Grats on submission. Tho any chance of color variants for primorditats? That sexy boost is tasty, but i'm really not a fan of gold/red.

Cheeeers

Not at the minute I'm afraid, there's an internal headcannon and red/gold are the colours. I may do something about it if enough people say they want it but I've got other priorities atm.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Just a quick update: @Upcast Drake is very kindly giving this the look over treatment, at least for the main shop. The TF items might not be in for a while but hey, a I'm just happy for a greenlight.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Now to wait for Tentaughter.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Cheeers guuuuuuuuuuys :catte:while I'll probably be focusing on Rayleh, I can't honestly say what else is going to be done next. :iiam:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Paige is going to take a couple of months but you get in after a couple of days. Whose dick are you sucking?

Paige is a projected coding nightmare and is at least 7 times the size of The Entite in terms of word count. Plus, I guess I rub off on people, iunno. :D not in a physical sense, mind.

unless it's jayecho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Paige is going to take a couple of months but you get in after a couple of days. Whose dick are you sucking?

Haha, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but yeah, Paige is going to be, like, nine times the work. Smaller projects will generally take priority.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ver builds later and we got it. Not as I quessed in 62 or 63 but in 70 one build.
Still congrats on having it in SAS.:toot:

Ashen1

Aug 7, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft and cosmic horror, and I love everything in your shop so far! Honestly I had no idea it had been implemented until I accidentally stumbled upon it while in Gildenmere. I do have a question though: have the other transformative items been implemented aside from the Whiff-O-Wisp?

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft and cosmic horror, and I love everything in your shop so far! Honestly I had no idea it had been implemented until I accidentally stumbled upon it while in Gildenmere. I do have a question though: have the other transformative items been implemented aside from the Whiff-O-Wisp?

No, unfortunately. Drake, who was handling coding, isn't comfy with doing TF's yet so they're still in the code pile, as it were. Fen said he'd get through them after Paige or something, so might be a while.

Reactions: Musical Blue