[Implemented] The Entite! Cosmic horror in a bottle!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Update: Capraphorm is essentially done. Any editors who wanna do a precursive look, go cray.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
An entite is just a lil' entity.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Primorditats are probably not going to be accepted as they are. Combat benefits from transformations that are not counterbalanced by penalties (dumbfuck, flower power), non-unique (pheromones) or simply trivial (red venom) are likely to be rejected. One poosssibbble way this could work is adding sexy when your chest/legs are exposed by nude or transparent, but this might conflict with the fact that lots of good sexy armors are transparent. Or simply granting solid sexy when you're not using armor or undergarments. I recommend pinging Fen on discord to figure out what he's okay with.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Primorditats are probably not going to be accepted as they are. Combat benefits from transformations that are not counterbalanced by penalties (dumbfuck, flower power), non-unique (pheromones) or simply trivial (red venom) are likely to be rejected. One poosssibbble way this could work is adding sexy when your chest/legs are exposed by nude or transparent, but this might conflict with the fact that lots of good sexy armors are transparent. Or simply granting solid sexy when you're not using armor or undergarments. I recommend pinging Fen on discord to figure out what he's okay with.

Makes sense, I was thinking of adding a counter balance but couldn't quite think of something at the time. I'll probably think of a thing to add/remove for balance, fen seems the busy type.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Chugging along on some pages, mostly just talk scenes atm. Probably gonna start Illumorpheme tomoz.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pretty interesting concept overall. Kinda wondering if she's got anything at all to do with the tentacle egg beasties.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Pretty interesting concept overall. Kinda wondering if she's got anything at all to do with the tentacle egg beasties.

There will be allusions. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thing is, it might fall outside of my creative license so I'll have to be specific.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Began Illumorpheme doc cuz I was pretty busy and did not get to add much.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Had a bad period today.

Or yesterday, whichever.

I'll try bringing it up milhouse at some point soon.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps Primorditats can be another special appearence perk (like royal mane), with an unusual appearance blurb (like shifting tattoos). And the dream attached to the perk. You shouldn't abandon the idea of it having some bonuses so quickly, but you definitely should monitor Discord and ask fen whats acceptable when he pops into chat, which he does now and then.

For moththing, i recommend looking into Myr. They're already somewhat mothlike, perhaps you could reuse some of their body parts? If nothing else, it would be advisable to make your appearance blurbs somewhat consistent with Myr stuff.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Had a bad period today.
*Resists urge to advertise the Always™ tampons.* (sorry if that joke went a bit far. Blame my friends for my twisted sense of humor.)

Anyways, keep goin man, and don't be afraid to take a day break every now and then! It helps!

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
You guys are so laaaaaaame but ty anyway.

Perhaps Primorditats can be another special appearence perk (like royal mane), with an unusual appearance blurb (like shifting tattoos). And the dream attached to the perk. You shouldn't abandon the idea of it having some bonuses so quickly, but you definitely should monitor Discord and ask fen whats acceptable when he pops into chat, which he does now and then.

That's more or less what it already is, I should add an example blurb at some point. Haven't been able to get a hold of Fen on Disc, probs timezone thing, dunno. I'll try again.

For moththing, i recommend looking into Myr. They're already somewhat mothlike, perhaps you could reuse some of their body parts? If nothing else, it would be advisable to make your appearance blurbs somewhat consistent with Myr stuff.

I guess it's probably more work when implementing but my idea was something different to Myr/Nyrea/other bug morphs. I'm guessing that if this ever does get implemented, they'd use the Myr parts anyway for ease's sake, which I can get behind but I want to formulate the full idea before compromising it right out of the gate, ya know?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Haven't been able to get a hold of Fen on Disc, probs timezone thing, dunno. I'll try again.

You could always try if you keep fail to catch Fen on Discord to talk to one of others admins there (most chance Savin will be the one to react there) to help you with contacting Fen or by relay your msg to Fen.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, been a bit slow recently but I'm adding bits and pieces to the docs daily. I'm not having the best of times right now, still ploughing on though.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Is that reference really worth skipping the obvious EnTitty joke?

What am I, captain obvious? Actually don't answer that because cosmic irony is out to get me. :negativeman:

Anyway, decided to go back to this thingamjiggle to work on after the success of Mjerin/Mirrin. Still gotta chug through Illumorpheme but I'd really like to see how that works in game. Man just gotta moth sometimes :allears:

Reactions: TackyShadowGoer

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Not a whole lot to update but atm, The Entite is taking the workload focus. I like doing Jesse again but she still, surprisingly, has more work to be done than The Entite. Plus other external reasons, ahehuehheuhehahuuehehe ahem.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hit the 10K mark! It should never have taken this long. :negativeman:

All I need to do is finish up Wiff-O-Wisp, do the codex docs and then get some edits in!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Whoa whoa whoa! This look awesome... Where's that moth tongue tho?

Cheers friend. Moth tongue would be on the menu but I want to leave the lore/biological complexity crossover of human hybridization a little vague so some elements are left to be more 'human like'.

BUT BEING ON TOPIC, The Entite as a project is written! All that needs doing is edits, potential re-writes and then I can send it off.

Hey, at this rate, I might even finish Jesse before the end of the month, oh yeah, alright, go me

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@RanmaChan is probably too busy still researching that hentai I posted on the first page.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I am actually in the middle of editing it right now, started before you posted that actually, lol.
Wait, whats this about hentai?
Edit: Oh yeah, haha, I remember that now. Yes, it was, quite stimulating...

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm glad your research was...fruitful. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can only hope Rayleh measures up too.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Alright, I have finished editing all four documents. I hope it helps a bit.
I have to say, I love those Wiff'O'Wisp blurbs. There need to be more, haha.
I am really looking forward to Rayleh, but I still think you should be able to mentally dominate her back. Seems only fair, you are the parent.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's a scene where you dom her. It's not my fault no one checks the doc for updates. >_>

EDIT: I DM'd you on Discord with the Majuu doujin.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanmaChan

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Good Stuff as always SoSo.

This'll be another great addition to the game. (Those TF's are mighty fine as well.)

Love to see what the future has for her down the line, if she has further content down the line. Like Rayleh maybe....

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
“I wonder if you’d say yes… wouldn’t that be a turn?” She half-whispers, her voice audibly hoarse. She pushes back her ruffled onyx hair and pushes herself up from the table, robes and all.

“Now that I’ve seen more… perhaps you would.”

Say yes to what? I love this, I'll say yes to anything for more!