[Implemented] Pet-Play Bets With Syri

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it's Syri why not think about use mechanism for win/loose that she got in games with eventual making it more harder to soto grind stats so high it's not a problem win each time?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Either of those options could work, upgrading Syri's existing mechanic seems like the easiest thing to do, but I have no idea how to actually put that in the doc. I'm also thinking about how with her current mechanics it becomes very easy to win at a higher level, c'mooooon I want to see that loss scene.

Shit, I could just as easily make it a 50/50 rng thing, but that'd be dumb.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Well you can put note for coder saying something like that: I want put her code that Syri got for her games win/loose chance but with higher numbers to make it req. more stats/lvl's grinding from PC to win. As for easy wins on higher lvl's with her typical games it's cuz PC getting stat caps enough high to have needed stat(s) rised to value that mean instawin.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Maybe have it be high stats give you a 60-75 % chance to win.
While else it's 40-50 %
maybe option to purposefully lose?
This is also an option.

As for putting it in the doc.
Maybe have a part called "win/loss mechanics"
And formulate your wish and idea as clearly as you can manage.

Reactions: alkeiser

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Thanks to the help of Shade, I was able to go through and edit a lot of the doc. I also put a "win/loss" section in there with a couple of suggestions; I'm not sure if it'll work, but its better than nothing, so either that or I can really fuck things up and try to write a stat check with the ol' {pcBlah: Blah blah blah //Else: blah blah}.

Other than that, I think this little project is wrapping up.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks to the help of Shade, I was able to go through and edit a lot of the doc.
It took me way too long to realize you meant shadefalcon and not actually Shade.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I'd just like to say that I'm a fan of this, and pet-play and cuddling in general. (It's a shame that Anno's Snuggle scene is only available before she becomes a crew member.)

I came across this, that I think the followers of this thread would appreciate.

And maybe it could show up somewhere, even if only as a silly-mode thow-away line.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
(It's a shame that Anno's Snuggle scene is only available before she becomes a crew member.)

I wholeheartedly agree.

And maybe it could show up somewhere, even if only as a silly-mode thow-away line.

You mean Erra?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'd just like to say that I'm a fan of this, and pet-play and cuddling in general. (It's a shame that Anno's Snuggle scene is only available before she becomes a crew member.)

That's a good one.
I'm still waiting for the vanilla pet play experience.
Just treating her like a pet with snuggles, scratching behind ears and belly rubs :p

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, I just had a thought after reading some scenes that are already in game, Bess' dommy pitch-doggystyle scene, specifically. Alright, so in that scene Bess pulls a leash outta no where with no prior context, which makes me believe I can be a huge loser and completely handwave the source of the collar in these scenes.

Eeeeeh? Eeeeeeh?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well, I just had a thought after reading some scenes that are already in game, Bess' dommy pitch-doggystyle scene, specifically. Alright, so in that scene Bess pulls a leash outta no where with no prior context, which makes me believe I can be a huge loser and completely handwave the source of the collar in these scenes.

Eeeeeh? Eeeeeeh?
Already said it on the chat, but it's fine.
Steele the sexual deviant he/she is could totally have bought a collar off screen at some point...or Victor left one on the ship, the kinky dude.
I doubt people would care so much about that tiny little detail :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
A collar and leash are common enough to be a part of Bess' default wardrobe.

But yeah, I'm a fan of handwaving too.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Alright, I guess I'm handwaving it, which means it's time for some hardcore editing aaaawww yeah ooooh nooooo.

(Once my little break is over, of course.)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, most Ausar carry a collar and/or leash on them at all times. It's about as common as carrying mints or hand sanitizer; never know when some unexpected lewd times will occur, after all.

I got this information from the Codex, and am definitely not making it up. You can trust me.

Reactions: JDeko

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Actually, most Ausar carry a collar and/or leash on them at all times. It's about as common as carrying mints or hand sanitizer; never know when some unexpected lewd times will occur, after all.

I got this information from the Codex, and am definitely not making it up. You can trust me.

this truly is the race i was meant to be born part of

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well been in a sense dogs what to expect them to? Their do have spare collar and leash as part of "break in case of emergency" pack ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Some are just shyer about it than others. Like Syri. She'd be mortified if her crush found out and/or Anno revealed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser and JDeko

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
that art is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The Syri pic really is awesome :D

Why are her nipples so red?
You cup one of her tits, squeezing the big, tender orb and teasing the stiff red teat at its tip. Syri’s breath catches, but soon her fingers are running through your long, cerulean feather-hair, pulling your face right into her chest. Your mouth opens, accepting one of her cherry nubs, tongue rolling across its pert surface as your hand squeezes and kneads the other breast, making your lover squirm deeper into the bed.

ShinobiSarah

Dec 11, 2016
Mhm. now I know this is mostly finished now beyond some simple editing, but a thought...

Would it be worthwhile in future to extend out some of the elements of Syri being the one in control of the pet-play and making Steele the pet? Beyond just the simple scene at the moment?

Since part of the psyche here is Syri's annoyance over people having that stereotype and wanting to twist it around and be the one holding the leash as it were. It could be fun to have a series of events where she plays up not just the softer cuddle aspects, but also the harder degrade/public exposure side.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Mhm. now I know this is mostly finished now beyond some simple editing, but a thought...

Would it be worthwhile in future to extend out some of the elements of Syri being the one in control of the pet-play and making Steele the pet? Beyond just the simple scene at the moment?

Since part of the psyche here is Syri's annoyance over people having that stereotype and wanting to twist it around and be the one holding the leash as it were. It could be fun to have a series of events where she plays up not just the softer cuddle aspects, but also the harder degrade/public exposure side.

a girl can dream