[Implemented] Pet-Play Bets With Syri

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Gentlemen, I present to you, my latest creation (fetish).

Well I've been stuck on the idea of pet-play recently; then someone mentioned the idea of new win/loss betting scenes for Syri involving said pet-play, and I ain't passin' up no opportunity to write about pet-play and Syri.

I've written up quite a few scenes so far, but here's the gist of this Idea: new betting option during Syri's "game" hours. This option has a very high aim check, and the loser of the bet gets to be the winner's fuck-pet for the day.

Unfortunately for some, these new scenes will require you to have Syri's fuckbuddy status, in order to stick with her character.

*Collar handwave*

Latest Update:

Alright, I've added some needed variants for these scenes and did some more fine-tuning, so this is just about ready to submit: Pet-Play Bets With Syri

And looky here! A wonderful piece of art I commissioned from DCL:

C3s8seEUkAAkoBB.png:large

And as always: I hope you enjoy, and if you don't, tell me what's wrong.

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This option has a very high aim check
A bit of off-topic, but this reminds me... Why the game is basically "PC shoots Syri 20 times while she tries to dodge"? No reflexes checks, no intelligence checks.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Gentlemen, I present to you, my latest creation (fetish).

Well I've been stuck on the idea of pet-play recently; then someone mentioned the idea of new win/loss betting scenes for Syri involving said pet-play, and I ain't passin' up no opportunity to write about pet-play and Syri.
'tis what I do :smuggo:

Love what I'm reading so far. You've done it again Hugs :D
Just a question, how do you feel about mentioning Flahne's reaction to seeing you/Syri being pulled by a leash through custom?
Some light giggling, understanding nod, "my, what a cute pet you've got there"?
I love it as is, but the thought just ocurred to me.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Top Tier Fetish

There are no losers.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
En...doesn't each Ausar secretly keeping someowhere collar and least to be used on said Ausar of it partner? :smuggo:
Yeah nothing special since I like idea as people above. And for aim it would be some fix value or would be keep changing when PC lvl-ing up?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Silly mode scene for taurs where Syri rides them like a majestic steed through the jungles of M'henga? Maybe? I'll stop now.

Steele gives a mumbled "Goddamn your heavy," as Syri alleyoops onto their back.

Love what I'm reading so far. You've done it again Hugs :D
Just a question, how do you feel about mentioning Flahne's reaction to seeing you/Syri being pulled by a leash through custom?
Some light giggling, understanding nod, "my, what a cute pet you've got there"?

Thanks! And Actually, there was a little Flahne reaction in there before, I didn't like how I had written so I just took it out, thinking no one would miss it. I could try re-writing it a few times to see if I like it.

En...doesn't each Ausar secretly keeping someowhere collar and least to be used on said Ausar of it partner? :smuggo:
Yeah nothing special since I like idea as people above. And for aim it would be some fix value or would be keep changing when PC lvl-ing up?

I was actually wondering if a slut-puppy, not the one particular to these scenes, but a certain, slightly more kinky slut-puppy could provide us with said collar in someway. Something along the lines of an embarrassed Steele mumbling about needing something before they finally speak up, leading to the slut-puppy exclaiming "That? Well why didn't you just ask?" before reaching into a draw and handing them a collar.

As for the aim check, I'm not sure, her current betting options are fixed values right?

Reactions: alkeiser

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks! And Actually, there was a little Flahne reaction in there before, I didn't like how I had written so I just took it out, thinking no one would miss it. I could try re-writing it a few times to see if I like it.
If you can´t make it fit don´t include it. I won´t hold it against you :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And for aim it would be some fix value or would be keep changing when PC lvl-ing up?
For the current challenge, real combat hit/miss function is used, not some aim check.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Since it's optional after already being on good terms with her, I see no reason for this not to be included. Even if it's not really my thing, I wouldn't put it past Syri to prance around with Steele on a leash.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Well yes "certain" puppyslut we know could have spare collar in addition to the one she use for her pet walks on ship deck. Scene of PC trying to ask her for it could be funny depending on PC character (probably only nice and eventualy mischiev one would be more different from simple one for hard/asshole PC's).

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Yes! More scene with Syri, this is what I need in my life. Just a small request: I know not all content is going to accommodate taur body, but at least don't block it if you got one. Like I don't mind if you write it as if the PC has a normal lower body type, just let me suspend my disbelief so I can still enjoy some puppy action.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Both me and my boner agree: this idea is awesome, but there are some moments that are worth clearing up IMO:

1. While Syri clearly enjoys exploring various power dynamics in relationships, during the Puppyslytmas event she voices some pretty strong opinions about the whole 'puppyslut' angle.
Anno grins and flicks her tail at her lover. <i>“That’s right! Guess you have three cute little puppies to choose from, [pc.name]!”</i>");
output("\n\n<i>“Puppy?”</i> Syri huffs, crossing her arms");
if (pSyriClothes() == "Dress") output(" in a way that hefts up her ample bust in under dress");
else output(" makes her ample bust strain under her too-tight shirt");
output(". <i>“That’s... I don’t even know </i>what<i> that is, but if you weren’t my sister, I’d punch you for it.”</i>");
output("\n\nHer sister blows her a raspberry in answer - and has to lean back in a hurry to avoid Syri grabbing her tongue. <i>“Weirdo,”</i> Syri growls, rolling her eyes.");
output("\n\n<i>“Aww, come on, get a sense of humor, Syri,”</i> Anno pouts. <i>“It’s just a joke.”</i>");
output("\n\nSyri just scowls and says, <i>“You’re the reason humans still think it’s okay to walk up and pet us, you know.”</i>");
output("\n\n<i>“What, do you not like pets? Does somebody need their walksies-”</i>");
Better ask @Savin .

2. Collar(plus leash) should probably be a Key Item rather than accessory. Maybe have various versions of them available for purchase in thematic shops or to be obtained from NPCs that are into it. If you feel particularly adventurous after finishing these scenes, write Appearance blurbs for those collars. At least one of my PCs would love to wear one full-time.

3. If the devs won't be against it, might be a good idea to change the way Syri's game works, to something like an opposing roll based on Aim quotient.

As a side-note, I also think that a little Flahne blurb would be nic. That lady may try her best to maintain propriety, but she is just too casual about sex and loves too much not to comment on kinky shit happening right behind her.

I'm also curious if more public acts are part of your current plan. Not sure what should win in those cases between Syri's competitiveness and showmanship on one hand and her love for more intimate interactions on the other.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I know not all content is going to accommodate taur body, but at least don't block it if you got one. Like I don't mind if you write it as if the PC has a normal lower body type, just let me suspend my disbelief so I can still enjoy some puppy action.

Well I don't really think that's my choice necessarily, I think that falls to the coders.

Also, I changed that part of the post. If you've ever seen my past project, Brandy, I tend to feature creep, a shit-ton, actually. I ended writing two pretty good length taur-specific scenes for her. So there's a very good chance I'll write scenes for this.

1. While Syri clearly enjoys exploring various power dynamics in relationships, during the Puppyslytmas event she voices some pretty strong opinions about the whole 'puppyslut' angle.
Anno grins and flicks her tail at her lover. <i>“That’s right! Guess you have three cute little puppies to choose from, [pc.name]!”</i>");
output("\n\n<i>“Puppy?”</i> Syri huffs, crossing her arms");
if (pSyriClothes() == "Dress") output(" in a way that hefts up her ample bust in under dress");
else output(" makes her ample bust strain under her too-tight shirt");
output(". <i>“That’s... I don’t even know </i>what<i> that is, but if you weren’t my sister, I’d punch you for it.”</i>");
output("\n\nHer sister blows her a raspberry in answer - and has to lean back in a hurry to avoid Syri grabbing her tongue. <i>“Weirdo,”</i> Syri growls, rolling her eyes.");
output("\n\n<i>“Aww, come on, get a sense of humor, Syri,”</i> Anno pouts. <i>“It’s just a joke.”</i>");
output("\n\nSyri just scowls and says, <i>“You’re the reason humans still think it’s okay to walk up and pet us, you know.”</i>");
output("\n\n<i>“What, do you not like pets? Does somebody need their walksies-”</i>");
Better ask @Savin .

Of course, that scene came up in my thoughts when writing this. I was thinking she'd have fun doing it to a (or recently) human, eye for an eye sort of mentality, which Syri seems to display. As for her losing, she'd obviously be very upset about it, to the point where the PC might have to gag her with her own shirt to get her to stop grumbling (pending). This is also why the fuckbuddy requirement is here, like Savin said when I asked him for permission to write this: Syri probably wouldn't be willing to degrade herself like that for a stranger. But I should probably get him to read it, regardless, and I'm guessing you pinging him might have done that.

I'm also curious if more public acts are part of your current plan. Not sure what should win in those cases between Syri's competitiveness and showmanship on one hand and her love for more intimate interactions on the other.

Yeah, I kept looking at the part of the scene where she parades you around Esbeth for a while and thought it could use a little expanding, seeing as the rest of that scene is more intimate stuff.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
As for her losing, she'd obviously be very upset about it, to the point where the PC might have to gag her with her own panties to get her to stop grumbling (pending).
Much better.

And if Analmander senpai gave an OK to the outline and tone, than I have no more questions there.

Yeah, I kept looking at the part of the scene where she parades you around Esbeth for a while and thought it could use a little expanding, seeing as the rest of that scene is more intimate stuff.
Maybe give PC a choice in the win scene and either leave it up to them in case of their loss, or make it random? Some people might not be that much into parading their lover in front of others.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gave it a read, looks rather fun thus far. Not too much to comment on though, other than generally feeling like the PC's exhibitionsim score ought to earn some variation in terms of eagerness.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No exhibitionistic walkies -> 0/10

Some people might not be that much into parading their lover in front of others.
Pssh, Syri enjoys being on either end of it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You sick fuck.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Only through my teachings can you find peace.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Raunchy public sex followed by fluffy cuddling and head pats whilst waiting for your knot to deflate.
Some players might not be into being shared/sharing their puppers. So while it's obviously up to Hugs, having a choice to skip through any(or most of) public sex/walkies/exhibitionism would be nice IMO. Anno's scene provides such option, though admittedly it's to cut things out after walkies and before straight up lending her to the locals.
Woooooooooow.
What I meant: noobie's reading of Syri is fundamentally wrong different from mine.

Only through my teachings can you find peace.
Begone, False Shepherd. We will battle elsewhere.

Reactions: HugsAlright

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Some players might not be into being shared/sharing their puppers. So while it's obviously up to Hugs, having a choice to skip through any(or most of) public sex/walkies/exhibitionism would be nice IMO. Anno's scene provides such option, though admittedly it's to cut things out after walkies and before straight up lending her to the locals.
I was speaking in the sense of you banging Syri and doing all the fluffy stuff. The public use stuff should definitely be optional.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Begone, False Shepherd. We will battle elsewhere.
That's Captain Pope Shitpost to you.

Also how dare you (not you specifically) suggest whoring out your waifu.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
There's probably (definitely) not gonna be a public use scene, but there will be and option to parade her around Esbeth or just take her straight back to your ship, I've decided.

Or should the "straight back" option not include stripping her and collaring her at the bar?