[Implemented] Mrs. Reasner, the Milfy Wife

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Tacit what I mean by her being bisexual and allowing her to interact with other females is that you said that you planned to first make her straight and then turn her to a lesbian. So I was just wondering if the steele I make is male will they be able to have sex with sonya or would I have to make or morph my steele into a female to have sex with her.
I'm pretty sure what Tacit means is that Sonya would fuck a male Steele, but if Steele is female she can introduce Sonya to the wonders of girl on girl.
She'd become a bisexual, enjoying both genders.

I think I'm gonna enjoy having a female PC interact with Sonya :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
"I was an adventurer much like yourself"
So Mr. Reasner got an arrow to the knee?
:p
(Getting married is what an arrow to the knee means btw.)
@Tacit Be glad I restrained myself from posting random thoughts like this all over your doc :p

I took a round of thoroughly looking at your doc. I hope my comments/suggestions weren't too annoying. Some of them might've been wrong too, sorry about that.
Edit: Sorry about the wip thing. Won´t happen again :)

As for feedback: (I've already given you that before, but I might as well give you one now that I've actually read through everything you've written so far)
Mrs. Reasner is an extremely lovable character and seeing her in game would be something I'd very much look forward to.
She's such a warm, cozy, intimate milf :D
The sex scenes were awesome. Very hot indeed. As a result of creating a very warm and intimate character, you've got some very steamy and lovely sex scenes.
I love her dialogue :D

Bonus: Mr. Reasner seems like a cool dude. Wouldn't mind any more encounters with him.

As for the writing I pointed out some of the stuff in the doc.
It's mostly nitpicking. I think you write very well :)

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
My only "complaint" is that the requirement for the Cowgirl and Missionary scene are "requires penis =<3" across" and not at least "requires penis <4" across." But that's just me being a silly degenerate. :p

So you're very much good-to-go! Can't wait for this to be in the game!:D

Last edited:

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Whelp, I did it. I managed to finish by New Years (perhaps in a way not you nor I expected).

I included an old concept art of her at the top of the Doc and though about adding it to the thread OP but I don't know how to add and spoiler large images.

I added edging to the reach-around penis scene but then removed it.

Anyway, go forth and mercilessly criticize and edit my first attempt to write for TiTS. Have at thee!

Last edited:
Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Whelp, I did it. I managed to finish by New Years (perhaps in a way not you nor I expected).

Anyway, go forth and mercilessly criticize and edit my first attempt to write for TiTS. Have at thee!
Meh. Been there done that :p
The reach around scene looks good to me :)

I see you removed the let lead and take lead scenes. Any special reason for that?
Edit: Just forget it :p
Seeing as only the her taking the lead scenes are there now, it wouldn´t be any point with a different variant.

Any plans of letting PC "take lead" in a future expansion?

I included an old concept art of her at the top of the Doc and though about adding it to the thread OP but I don't know how to add and spoiler large images.
To add an image you can either add an image url, the symbol next to the smiley.
Or you can upload it from your PC as a full image or a thumbnail.
To add a spoiler you click on the + symbol inside a box and choose spoiler. If you hover over it it´s called insert.
To make the image a part of the spoiler you can A add the spoiler and insert the image into there.
Or B add the image then click on it/blue mark it or whatever it´s called and then add a spoiler. The image will then be a part of it.
Just to show that I know what I´m doing I added a large image. Enjoy :D
232728ad2974fbf4dd392f1cb22a706a.png

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Can't fuck Mr. Reasner.

0/10

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I just realized that the outline in your/her doc states that she is a rusher and on the frontier, but Uvento is not part of the current planet rush.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Didn't she land there to refuel her ship?

But does that make sense? I want a space map and concrete routes to confirm if it makes sense or does not! It is just that I find it weird, maybe it is just my headcanon that does not allow it...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
But does that make sense? I want a space map and concrete routes to confirm if it makes sense or does not! It is just that I find it weird, maybe it is just my headcanon that does not allow it...
As I've understood it, any warp gate can take you into another one. So one could easily move back away from the rush through a gate.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Now there is the problem. Warp gates. I refuse to think they are (that) predictable. Or as cheap and easy in operation to be... feasible. But as they say, science is always just the current state of error. So I guess I have no real reason to cry out here. Sorry.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Warp gates are reason Syri is Syri of today...well experiments to upgrade them at least. So normal ones having some odd chance to have slight manufalctionw ith sending object to wrong gate....welll it's still someonw in acceptable range of error. Especialy if I think not all gates are reguraly replaced and with 14th rush it's like sort of 14th gen of wapr gates made to be used in the same system. Errors can happen and would.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Warp gates are reason Syri is Syri of today...well experiments to upgrade them at least. So normal ones having some odd chance to have slight manufalctionw ith sending object to wrong gate....welll it's still someonw in acceptable range of error. Especialy if I think not all gates are reguraly replaced and with 14th rush it's like sort of 14th gen of wapr gates made to be used in the same system. Errors can happen and would.
I'm pretty sure regular warp gates are mentioned to be pretty reliable and do not malfunction. The reason Syri is Syri is because she was was a test subject for experimental down-sized warp gates meant to transport individual people.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon @PyrateHyena ...or the Reasners could be on Uveto for a side job for some additional money, for a similar reason to Kaede's.

I'd be much more comfortable with that, but it's just my discomfort with the concept of gate travel. It is not that I think it is impossible or implausible (in a sci-fi setting), it's just that I am not feeling comfortable with the notion of regular and frequent travel by warp gates. Maybe this is due to the fact that gates do not play a major, or even subordinate role in my favourite sci-fi fictional universes, at least not when reliable and publically used transportation is concerned.
Again this is more of a personal matter. It really does not (and probably should not) play any role in others writings.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I'd be much more comfortable with that, but it's just my discomfort with the concept of gate travel. It is not that I think it is impossible or implausible (in a sci-fi setting), it's just that I am not feeling comfortable with the notion of regular and frequent travel by warp gates. Maybe this is due to the fact that gates do not play a major, or even subordinate role in my favourite sci-fi fictional universes, at least not when reliable and publically used transportation is concerned.
Again this is more of a personal matter. It really does not (and probably should not) play any role in others writings.

The gates are actually more realistic from a scientific perspective. Most every form of travel in scifi is either faster-than-light travel or wormholes just with different names. With the former being considered impossible by modern physics. Theoretically wormholes need large amounts of dark matter to be held open which would be much easier to do at a large structure designed explicitly for opening wormholes. Besides, with how wormholes are supposed to function, having a set of fixed points would help to deter any accidental or purposeful time travel.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
@TheDevilYouKnow I was not saying that gates are unrealistic or implausible from a scientific perspective... now that I've reread my stuff, I probably was saying that. 'twas wrong. And not thought out very well, or thought out at all. Like most of the stuff I post is.
It is just my... lack of willingness to imagine gate travel as something that people do without feeling totally weird and never wanting to do it again. Or something like that.
I'll go to sleep now. On second thought, maybe I won't.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I've finally finished the project for good this time and have submitted it for approval.

Special thanks goes to @Nik_van_Rijn for thoroughly and relentlessly editing the whole thing.

First off - let me congratulate you once again, now as a common forumite who has just gone through Beatrice's scenes once again and relieved lots of stress. Here is to this chunk making it into the game ASAP. :toot:

I still think that I haven't done enough, but w.e.; if an author of a character that is well on its way to be one of my favorites in TiTS feels like giving me praise, I won't say no to it. :p

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations on a finished project, @Tacit!

Though, giving the Gdoc one last once-over, I only just now noticed. So out of curiosity, I have to ask.
Why did you include character stats with included vaginal capacity stats when all her receiving sex scenes already have their own requirements?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Because I don't know how capacity works.
If the cock has volume lower or equal to the capacity the scene is enabled.

The actual way that capacity and penis volume are calculated is in the links below (youl have to scroll a bit)
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Vagina
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Penis

But you can just give your projects the bonus capacity, looseness and wetness rating it needs or just outright state the requirements for scenes without a character sheet. having both is a bit redundant.

I'm sorry if i come off as demanding (I'm trying not to) or arrogant. I just like when people are informed rather than misinformed. :oops:

Last edited:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Is Beatrice going to be re-encounterable later on in the game or is she gone for good after the 14 days or you helping her?

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
One last adjustment. The Rest option no longer requires selling savicite to unlock, and thus the sex scenes too (since they require doing Rest). Also the 14 day time limit has been removed, it's unnecessary without an x-pack to continue the content.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
One last adjustment. The Rest option no longer requires selling savicite to unlock, and thus the sex scenes too (since they require doing Rest). Also the 14 day time limit has been removed, it's unnecessary without an x-pack to continue the content.
Sounds good to me :)
Now I can bang milfy wife all I want. (While fantasizing about Sonya...don´t tell Mrs. Reasner plz.)
Is the time limit gonna be reinstated when there´s an xpack? Or is selling the max amount of savicite gonna be the only way to move her out of Uveto?