[Implemented] Mrs. Reasner, the Milfy Wife

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Hello, I've been here awhile but this is my first attempt to write for the game. I'm excited to be able to contribute.

The character -- Beatrice Reasner-- is a normal human woman, a starship captain who's a mother to her crew, and a fellow planet rusher. She's currently on Uveto right now. She's a happily married wife and doting mother. Her personality is warm, kind, gentle, loving and motherly.

At first, she just wants to innocently spend some time with the PC between meetings. But if the PC chooses, they can push her into more lascivious acts.

Here's the Doc

I've finished the project.
Special thanks goes to @MistyBirb and @Nik_van_Rijn for their help and advice.

Thank you for reading this, and any comments, suggestions, feedback or advice you might have is appreciated.

I guess I should start an update log:
12/7 finished first draft of the husband encounter
12/31 completely forgot to update this but I finished the reach-around scene and other stuff, including adding old concept art.
1/15 submitted for approval

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What?! A new competent writer and Netori all in the same day?!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
But...but she´s a married woman. "that´s what makes it good". Who said that? "it´s me, your pen*s." No that can´t be, I´m pure-ish mostly a vanilla lover. "Search your libido, you know it´s true, embrace the cheating". Nooooooooo- hey it´s really good. "of course it is, have I ever been wrong?" ...let´s not go there....

Just ignore everything above this :p

Looks wonderful as far as I´ve read. She certainly gives of the hot mature milf vibe. And I love her motherly devotion to her crew. I noticed a small part in the writing could need some work, of the sex scenes I only skimmed through the cowgirl scene, but besides that HAWT!!! Especially the dialogue. Something I find really important in sex scenes. It´s just pure boner fuel.

I already love this character :D

I think I´ll try to give this a more thorough look later on, when it´s not 02 AM, and I´m not supposed to be sleeping :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Intersting read thus far. However I do feel like there are some logic stuff that needs to be looked at. First one is that your first meeting with Reasner doesn't account for taurs and nagas when it comes to sitting down. There's also the introduction where you don't mention how specificly the PC introduces themselves and later Reasner talks about Steele Tech and the PC doesn't mention their connection at all nor does Reasner ask, which kinda implies the PC only gave their first name which I find weird as a counter to recieving a full name from Reasner in her introduction. Also the height checks in the first part of the sex scene feel like they cover too broad of height ranges for such specific descriptions.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
how specificly the PC introduces themselves

What do you mean by this?

As for Steele Tech, the PC has no power or influence in the company so mentioning their connection wouldn't do anything. And she does know the connection since the PC gives a full introduction. She doesn't ask because she's the type of person who doesn't ask for special favors or treats people differently based on their connections.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
What do you mean by this?

As for Steele Tech, the PC has no power or influence in the company so mentioning their connection wouldn't do anything. And she does know the connection since the PC gives a full introduction. She doesn't ask because she's the type of person who doesn't ask for special favors or treats people differently based on their connections.
For the introduction, right after the personality varients you just have it as "you introduce yourself" more or less when most other introduction scenes tend towards using the pc name code bit. Also I didn't really feel like that character trait was really acknowledged in the doc as it is, which isn't helped by it being unclear of how fully the PC introduces themselves.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
F-F-FFFFFUCK this is hawt, only read the cowgirl scene so far and already having a hard time controlling mah boner. You've outdone yourself with this character and I hope to see her become and addition to TiTS.

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
Shot in the dark here, but have you considered the PC getting an e-mail or whatever where she sends a picture "thinking of you", etc.? Some time after?

Maybe even include in the e-mail - where she teases the PC that her daughter may be a big sister - that her daughter actually does become a big sister because of her and PC having coitus? Or would that be too far for the character?

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016
I lover her already. Such an little rest would be quite nice now, well it would be always nice.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
a picture "thinking of you"

I'm not sure what this means.

Or would that be too far for the character?

Yes, for now. I don't think I'm capable of writing pregnancy at the moment, and there's other reasons why that I might explore if I ever get to do an x-pac.

I added a time limit so this encounters should only last 14 days, and added a different ending if the time runs out. I'm also removing the oral scenes.

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
Yes, for now. I don't think I'm capable of writing pregnancy at the moment, and there's other reasons why that I might explore if I ever get to do an x-pac.

Understandable. Wasn't sure where the character was.

The idea is that Beatrice would send the PC a (presumably lewd) photo as a kind of memento or commemoration of their time together. So it would be a "selfie," but it'd have a lot more class and refinement. Maybe Beatrice would be wearing something especially naughty and in a special pose, or maybe it's not even lewd at all and is just a clean and honest token of remembrance. Might have a more heartfelt message attached to it, too.

Basically just a little something to remember her by and give the time she and the PC spent together a bit more emotional weight. :)

Exactly this. Thank you.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
I read the entire document and there is one I have to say.

I love her. Everything about her is well writen and nothing is out of place.

Anyone who likes MILFs will love the NPC.

Thank you, I've still got a bit to write but I should be done by the end of the month.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
what does fCF stand for?

That's what I wanted to know. Someone suggested adding it to one of my headers but didn't explain it. I couldn't find anything about it and even asked in Adjatha's stream and they didn't know either.

KnownDave

Nov 15, 2016
Living somewhere in Uruguay.
That's what I wanted to know. Someone suggested adding it to one of my headers but didn't explain it. I couldn't find anything about it and even asked in Adjatha's stream and they didn't know either.

It could be some like:
1-First come first
2-Family comes first
3-Fresh Cut Friday
4-First cum first
5-favorite character forever
6-Fat Cunt Full
7-Fat Cunt Feed
8-Fat Chicks Fucker

Those are what I find. My favourites are 4, 6 and 7

KnownDave

Nov 15, 2016
Living somewhere in Uruguay.
Was it an anonymous suggestion? If it was, it might have been someone viewing the doc on mobile or some other alternate device. The commenting and markup controls are apparently a bit weird on mobile, and I know some people can accidentally make suggestions without being able to delete them. I regularly have people make random formatting suggestions or nonsensical deletions without explanation, but I usually just click "reject" and ignore it. I've had a few people make a comment on the suggestion apologizing and saying they couldn't figure out how to undo it.

It's why you make sure viewers are limited to comments and not edits :p Turns a little goof like that into a minor thing.

Ah, the typical mobile error. Who didn't have one?
But it would be funny if it really means one of the options above.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The commenting and markup controls are apparently a bit weird on mobile, and I know some people can accidentally make suggestions without being able to delete them.
As someone who has, until just recently, frequently used the Google Docs app, I can tell you that even though deleting your suggestions might be wonky at times (though still possible), it's incredibly easy to resolve your own comments.

Those people are just lazy:p

Last edited:

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Just giving a small update:

Writing an encounter with the husband (it's a small, one time event)

Working on the Missionary scene, and after that a handjob scene. Then that should be it for sex scenes unless people want me to also write an anal scene.

I'm thinking of writing a way to help recruit Embry to join Beatrice's crew (nothing too complex). I might need permission before I start this.

Reactions: valkyr42

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
F-F-FFFFFUCK this is hawt, only read the cowgirl scene so far and already having a hard time controlling mah boner. You've outdone yourself with this character and I hope to see her become and addition to TiTS.

This, very much this. Love her character, love the non-malicious but still decadently taboo nature of the romance and intimacy with her as a married woman.

I completely understand not being up to pregnant content right now, it's a very tricky thing to tackle...but know that I will be a devotee if you ever manage to pull it off. Mrs. Reasner resplendent in her fecundity and accessible to Steele would be incredible, especially if it'd allow Steele to pamper her in a nice bit of role reversal...plus body/belly worship for the mother goddess she is :p

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
This, very much this. Love her character, love the non-malicious but still decadently taboo nature of the romance and intimacy with her as a married woman.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad people are able to see that I wasn't trying to make this malicious. I wanted to make sure there wasn't any hardcore cheating or humiliation of the husband (he's a respectable guy) so much so that I took Savin's advice and included an encounter with him to give him the characterization he deserved. And I ended up also explaining what's going on. (I was going to do these in an x-pac, but I guess sooner is better than later)

not being up to pregnant content right now

That's the key word, "right now". After I finish this project, and people want me to continue it in an x-pac, these things may happen.

resplendent in her fecundity

Can I use this? I kind of want to use this.

Reactions: argenten

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I'm more comfortable with the idea the less the guy is mentioned or acknowledged, but to each their own.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Personally, I'm more comfortable with the idea the less the guy is mentioned or acknowledged, but to each their own.

...and now I'm starting to doubt my decision.

It's not your fault, I just get like this sometimes.