[Implemented] Mrs. Reasner, the Milfy Wife

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Is the time limit gonna be reinstated when there´s an xpack? Or is selling the max amount of savicite gonna be the only way to move her out of Uveto?

Most likely the former. I keep content I've cut from this project in a separate doc for possible use later (the doc is 26 pages btw). If I can get the x-pack in it'll probably reintroduce the time limit.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Most likely the former. I keep content I've cut from this project in a separate doc for possible use later (the doc is 26 pages btw). If I can get the x-pack in it'll probably reintroduce the time limit.
Ok. Thanks for the quick response :)
Also 26 pages? You must have a lot of good ideas stored up ;)

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Note for the future: avoid parser descriptions for NPC parts unless those NPC parts are meant to be transformable and variable. The parser's word choice may be repetitious, particularly when mixed in with PC parser terms, and barring that, it's not going to do as good a job as a dedicated writer.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Note for the future: avoid parser descriptions for NPC parts unless those NPC parts are meant to be transformable and variable. The parser's word choice may be repetitious, particularly when mixed in with PC parser terms, and barring that, it's not going to do as good a job as a dedicated writer.

This is very useful information. Maybe it could be added to the Writing Style Guide.

Annnd she's done.

Wonderful!

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Wow, I now have three reasons to get hype for the next public build! :yes: I've been looking forward to Mrs. Reasner being added ever since I found out about her. Congratulations Tacit!. You're setting the bar higher for the rest of us new writers. Curse you for doing that! I look forward to seeing if I can match this level of quality myself.

This is very useful information. Perhaps it should be added to the Writing Style Guide sticky post.
This is something I was wondering about as well. This is very good to know, and I second adding this to the Writing Style Guide.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This is very useful information. Maybe it could be added to the Writing Style Guide.
I seco-
This is something I was wondering about as well. This is very good to know, and I second adding this to the Writing Style Guide.
I third this.
The writing style guide (or the parser guide, I´m unsure) only mentions to be careful not to overuse parsers.

Annnd she's done.
Hooray!!! :D
:toot::toot::toot: