[Implemented] Mjerin, the Qilin-morph!/Dragony horsey thingy!

Hey, waddaya think of this gnarly shit?????

• This is cool!

Votes: 68 84.0%
  • This is sucks!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Your personality already makes me want to kill you!

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
ranma we need you :negativeman:

Well actually, Preacher does with this raptor tings. Glad to have ya back frendo.

I know I am sorry! Life has had me by the throat this week, and things won't be back to normal until around Sunday or so.

He's already purple on Discord but not the forum, lol.

Congrats on getting the purple SoAndSo! Lucky! xD
Just means I need to start writing something of substance.

Reactions: SoAndSo

Doomknight009

Jun 12, 2017
Playing through her content while stat buffing on NT, so far so good, I suppose. I must say though, immediately after the second Food scene I thought to myself, "I REALLY want the option to get her to 'fall off the bandwagon' so to speak with her fitness. Probably won't happen.

And excuse me, 100 tone and she's "pinching fat?" WTF???

Doomknight009

Jun 12, 2017
Ok, nope, not liking it. Not my cup of tea. So happy I saved before I went through the whole thing. Never talking with her again.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok, nope, not liking it. Not my cup of tea. So happy I saved before I went through the whole thing. Never talking with her again.
While it's quite alright that you have your opinion of her, and different strokes for different folks of course, it is in my opinion pretty rude to just drop a comment like last two sentences without at least dropping off some constructive criticism on the faults they may have for the writer on why you felt so strongly about not liking them. If you didn't like her just for the sole purpose of, "Not my cup of tea, it's not what I'm into." Just don't leave a comment at all on it and keep that opinion to yourself. People work hard for these submissions meng, and a comment like that without criticism is almost like a spit in the face.

Last edited:

Doomknight009

Jun 12, 2017
Ah, ok, ask and ye shall receive.

1. I found it incredibly jarring how 1st person vocal Steele suddenly was. "This is what I'm saying" instead of "This is generally what you're saying". It's a subtle difference, yes, but it really breaks the role playing.

2. The "plot" is completely linear. At the point where she sticks her dicks in my face, especially considering that this is considered a surprise, no reaction. No option for a reaction. I understand this is the author's fetish, but "oops, you clicked once, buckle up buddy your in for a long ride without stopping."

3. Steele turns into some timid sheep, ON SIGHT of this woman. There is no buildup, something already superiorly implemented elsewhere in the game with other Dom characters.

Thats my two cents. Compared to the rest of the game I find the Mirrin content extremely lacking.

Also, yes, it was inconsiderate of me to be so laconic previously. It was late/early.

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
Hi, I've read your comment and found a few solutions to some issues you've been having with this content. Feel free to disregard this comment and move on to another NPC who has content that's more up your alley instead!

1. Instead of self-inserting or assigning a very specific, personal role to your Steele, consider yourself more as "guiding shoulder devils/angels" and the Steele as a person who generates their own thoughts and speech according to general patterns provided by the underlying game code. The PC's five possible personalities in TiTs are distinct but also malleable, and various writers will express them in their own various ways.

2. Don't proc scenes you don't like, and you won't have to deal with the fact that the PC did something you'd never want them to do. Writers here do their best to give good atmospheric hints as to the nature of their upcoming scenes, and its up to you as the player to read those and make your decisions accordingly. Hover over buttons for tooltip hints!

3. Have you considered the possibility that perhaps your PC, during your playthrough of Mirrin's scenes, had a high Submission score? This would explain why they would react "like a sheep" in the presence of a dominating personality, such as Mirrin's. You should be able to check this score in your Codex. (Please note I dont know if this scene actually takes Submission into consideration, but @SoAndSo has been very prolific so far and I doubt he'd forget such a thing.) If you experience something in game where the numbers don't match up the way they should, you need to file a bug report in this part of the forum, rather than in the author's thread. The vast majority of writers here don't code their content, so they wouldn't know how to fix it.

Tl;Dr there are plenty of hints in the scenes leading up to the sex that allude to the type of sex it's going to be, and paying attention to those hints will save you from reading scenes that aren't your desired type.

I hope you find plenty of content in game to make up for what's not doing it for ya about this NPC!

Reactions: RanmaChan

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
3. Have you considered the possibility that perhaps your PC, during your playthrough of Mirrin's scenes, had a high Submission score? This would explain why they would react "like a sheep" in the presence of a dominating personality, such as Mirrin's. You should be able to check this score in your Codex. (Please note I dont know if this scene actually takes Submission into consideration, but @SoAndSo has been very prolific so far and I doubt he'd forget such a thing.) If you experience something in game where the numbers don't match up the way they should, you need to file a bug report in this part of the forum, rather than in the author's thread. The vast majority of writers here don't code their content, so they wouldn't know how to fix it.
Certain NPCs have a submission score and the PC has submission scores in regards to certain NPCs, but, unlike in FoE, the PC doesn't have a general submission score. If you are referring to the personality score, that isn't quite that and blurds aren't supposed to really make you subby or dommy sounding.

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
While I'm fully aware that the Personality score does not relate to Dom/subness of the PC...

unlike in FoE, the PC doesn't have a general submission score.

My bad, I was under the impression that TiTs did have a core Sub score for the PC. In that case, it varies between authors and Idk if its a factor in these scenes or not. It would've been my first assumption upon playing through the content, but perhaps Mirrin just put a lot of skill points into Intimidation. It ain't outta the question for an NPC to be capable of inspiring submissiveness in even the most stoic or dominating Steeles. :allears:

januaryn

Sep 6, 2017
Alright so I'm def a big time lurker and only recently started backing, but I saw the newest patch with Mirrin/Mjerin bust and it reminded me! I had an idea for something I really wanted to suggest as far as playing a more exhibitionist styled character.

Since she already has the public domming web-video seen I thought, why limit it to the internet? She's in a gym. Getting all sweaty. And like... getting pumped in front of all kinds of people. I might be alone here but I could definitely go for some cock/ball worship while she's mid-workout. Overall would like to see expansion of humiliation/exhibitionist style content with this one since I (and apparently some others) actually were into that

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Alright so I'm def a big time lurker and only recently started backing, but I saw the newest patch with Mirrin/Mjerin bust and it reminded me! I had an idea for something I really wanted to suggest as far as playing a more exhibitionist styled character.

Since she already has the public domming web-video seen I thought, why limit it to the internet? She's in a gym. Getting all sweaty. And like... getting pumped in front of all kinds of people. I might be alone here but I could definitely go for some cock/ball worship while she's mid-workout. Overall would like to see expansion of humiliation/exhibitionist style content with this one since I (and apparently some others) actually were into that

Don't worry friend, I've got many plans in the works for that aspect of things. Her pregpack has at least 3 different humiliation ideas laid out. Pregpack is a little bit on the rails atm cuz I need to get back into the swing of bulk writing but don't feel left out.

januaryn

Sep 6, 2017
Don't worry friend, I've got many plans in the works for that aspect of things. Her pregpack has at least 3 different humiliation ideas laid out. Pregpack is a little bit on the rails atm cuz I need to get back into the swing of bulk writing but don't feel left out.

Thank you frien