[Implemented] Mirrin Part 2: The Preggening!

Mekkor

Jun 25, 2019
After Mirrin upgrades her dicks the double anal option is grayed out, telling me my butt is too tight. The scene works before the talk just fine. Couldn't find anything in the doc about new requirements for the scene after the dong upgrades either.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
After Mirrin upgrades her dicks the double anal option is grayed out, telling me my butt is too tight. The scene works before the talk just fine. Couldn't find anything in the doc about new requirements for the scene after the dong upgrades either.

Yeah that was a problem that cropped up a lot on the test builds, even after it was fixed. @lighterfluid should be able to sort this.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Hello, probably necroing the hell out of this. But i just wanted to say thak you for the time and effort you put into making Mirrin, much appreciated.
Can i make a few suggestions?

When we have the "Talk" with Mirrin when we get to the road to Friends and Lovers part, can we get some clarification on these paths to impregnating her? I've spent an entire day trying to unlock scenes to progress her story. But after hitting TheTreatment and progress forward to get to the [Hmmm] and [Actually] i was mislead into believing i was making any progress to her Impregnation and story arc! I kept getting repeatable scenes over and over again because i chose the [Hmm] which made me a lover when ACTUALLY turns you into a Friend but you can change your mind to become her Lover (after meeting the requirements to get knock her up and having no SSTDs). I can't progress her story if i intention wanted to be her lover when choosing [Hmm] it is a dead end repeat cycle. I had to really read in between the lines of a guide to progress and back tracked so much. It'd help if [Hmm] did lead players down her story arc and impregnation instead of the other option being the truth path because it confused the hell out of me.

Lastly, can the hetero dick characters get a LiveBreed scene where we turn the tables on Mirrin and stream us breeding her? It was either vagina and herms, it felt like the dick only characters were an after thought with a shorter scenario. I can deal with some submissive scenes but i'd like to have at least one instance where we have an upper hand on her like the Sparring scene when players go to her apartment to fight for our Mirrin to be the Sub. (I need some of that sweet SWEET payback for blasting me in the face with her cum!!)

Everything else was good, i'm still playing through the rest of her arc afterward. Again, thanks for your hard work! Really hoping she gets more added!