[Implemented!] Lorelei The Thief

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B.

Ever since I had finished Paige, every project I had taken was a commission for someone else, and I had never sat down and just written what it was that I wanted to write.

So, I decided that, for NaNoWriMo, I wanted to write something for myself. Introducing Lorelei (codename: Minuet)! She's a pure-human, pure-female (although that can be changed with some assembly) thief that can be encountered in Zheng Shi. She was conceptualized as a Rouge The Bat expy, and she's designed to be physically similar, with all the same character beats.

You can find her UPDATED preview doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pn5QI9DHxq0We7VTY4PtAjLjj3wr9rbok9MEJuECUa8/edit?usp=sharing
That's 18 59!!! 62!!!!! pages of content, for free! It includes a submission path and one sex scene, where she rides your face. As you can tell from the Overview, there's quite a handful of other scenes still planned!

You can find future updates to her on my Patreon. Because she isn't a commission, she's in a slightly higher tier than my usual work - I'd still like to eat, after all, and Christmas is right around the corner.

I hope you enjoy her, and I hope you're looking forward to her! Here are some teaser texts from the Patreon doc:
Minuet’s free hand wraps around your front, sensually rubbing at your [pc.belly], making its way lazily up to your [pc.chest] in broad circles. Once her palm finds one of your [pc.nippleNoun]s, she places her palm flatly against it, massaging the what she finds there – and you feel a small electric current zap into you.

It’s not painful, though. Quite the contrary: it stimulates you, and within seconds, your nipples are rock-hard, pressing into Minuet’s hands, magnetized by the electricity and eagerly searching for more. You reflexively push your [pc.chest] into her hand, and you ‘ah!’ in pleasure at the stimulation; you hadn’t expected this, and now that you have it, your bodily response is to want more of it.

“Be a good [pc.boyGirl,]” she whispers, “and there will be plenty more where that comes from.”

Tempting....
In a blink, Minuet lunges at you, closing the distance and stepping into your personal space{Reflexes >= 25}. You managed to track her with your own highly-tuned reflexes, but she was simply too physically fast}. But she doesn’t attempt to attack you, or grapple you: she’s right in front of you, standing face-to-face with you. Her nose is half an inch from bumping into yours.

And, without provocation (or invitation), she tilts her head to one side, and presses her lips full onto yours. You barely have the time to register the action at all, and already, you feel her tongue aggressively prodding at your [pc.lips], <i>demanding</i> entry into your mouth.

{Willpower <= 15:You know that she’s the enemy, and that you’re trying to defend yourself from her… but she’s also a hot lady with big tits, and she’s trying to aggressively make out with you. You’re a weak-willed {pc.manWoman}, and you part your lips, allowing her in.

And allow herself in she does: your mouth is flooded with her questing, dancing tongue, counting your teeth and tasting your own. When she reaches particularly deep into your mouth, you can’t help but suck on her tongue, just a little bit. The conflict may be momentarily forgotten, but you hope this moment lasts forever.

Unfortunately, Minuet does not share the sentiment, and almost as soon as it begins, it ends. She shoves you away from her and wipes at her chin with the back of her sleeve as she resumes her earlier stance.

“I always have more sugar to give, honey,” she teases, her tongue licking at her lips languidly. “All you have to do is ask.”
“Mmm, that’s right, baby, keep touching yourself to me,” she moans. Her left hand finds the cap of her left tit, her index and middle fingers twiddling and tweaking her nipple through her suit. Then, suddenly, the suit around her flesh peels and parts, revealing the dark nub for her to play with, and for you to ogle.

Her right hand is far more adventurous, and starts snaking its way down her belly, towards her own groin. “There is nothing sexier in this universe than knowing they’ve turned on someone so much that they’d rather touch themselves than worry about anything else,” she says. To prove her point, the suit similarly parts around her pussy, bearing it to the air of Zheng Shi – and she’s rather moist, herself. The funk of her scent contrasts the stuffy, hot air of the mines, and you could home into her pussy like a guided missile in the dark.

She steps forward, her fingers circling around her clit, teasing herself for you. “I bet, if I asked, you’d eat me out right now, wouldn’t you?” she asks you. “One little question, and you’d be nose-deep in my box, learning for the first time what</i> art <i>tastes like.”

You don’t so much <i>hear</i> her words, but you register them. You find yourself drooling and anxious, awaiting Minuet to give you a suggestion, or even a command, and you’d perform it.

Last edited:

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
a8ewA8t.jpg

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with just shy of 2,000 words!
I rewrote the second submission scene because I thought it was lackluster as hell. The rest of this content is submitting to her a third time, which puts the PC on the "become Lorelei's possession" path for PCs with high Reflexes; and a blurb for subsequent encounters, for when you meet her and your Reflexes are high enough to not get surprised by her.
You slump {down}{to one knee, then the other}, too turned on and horny to continue. Minuet has no need for her training or her high tech suits: her body itself is the most dangerous weapon in its arsenal, and you are its latest victim.

It’s a very familiar position for you both, and you both know what’s coming next. But, Minuet doesn’t allow it to happen: she steps forward, closing the gap between you two, with the same, sexy sashay as before. Your hands reflexively try to go to your crotch and sate the building{cock: pressure{herm: and}}{vag: heat} building down there, but Minuet says one word.

“Tut.”

Just like that, you freeze, keeping still for Minuet and whatever she wants you to do. All she’s done is turn you on a few times, and you’re already a trained puppy, barking and sitting on command. <i>Her</i> command.
The next planned scenes are victory scenes: first, for defeating her via HP (which does not include any sex, since Lorelei isn't the type to submit like that just from a beating), and second, for defeating her via Lust (which will include the option to preview one of her planned, 'constant' sex scenes). Defeating her at all, or submitting to her, will unlock future interactions either way: whether you win or lose will change how she regards you in future conversations, i.e. whether she treats you as property or as an equal.

If you'd like to catch up on all this hot new content, be sure to give my Patreon a look!

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
When she's finished we will be to interact with her without having to get robbed every time correct?? She seems like such a cool character already but I likes my shiny bits

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Correct. Once you've proven yourself/submitted to her, the robbings will stop immediately.

Reactions: Freed85

moobere

May 19, 2017
I have to say this is my favorite thing being writen now, the rouge the bat like robber + subby eating out of her hits all the right notes for me.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei's doc with about 2,040 words! This covers defeating Minuet via HP (which doesn't end in sex); defeating her via Lust (which does, but currently, no sex scenes are written); and defeating her via Lust, and then rejecting her sexual advances.

I was going to write more, but I need more information of the Recreational Deck before I get to that content. I've asked Fen to enlighten me on what his plan for it is, and I'll go forward once he replies.
“Damn it,” she whispers to herself. Her hands clench into fists, snuffing the electricity crackling between her fingers, and she relaxes her battle stance. “Looks like you’ve outplayed me at my own game, [pc.name].”

She steps toward you, and as she does, her pitch-black suit begins to almost flake apart in seemingly random spots along her body, revealing the tanned body beneath. “I’m a professional, [pc.name]. Whenever I fraternize with my ‘clientele,’ I have some ulterior goal in mind. I don’t get naked for just</i> anybody <i>for no reason.”

Each hole that appears on her suit grows wider and larger, taking away more and more. You’re given an unabashed view of her shoulders, then her flat stomach, and your windows to her golden-brown body slowly reach her DD breasts, uncovering them inch by inch, starting at her chest and making their way to her nipples. She knows where your eyes are, and she licks at her own lips, knowing that she’s probably going to get what she wants, the way this is going.

“But I’m also a woman, [pc.name]. And I have <b>needs.</b>” At that word, the last black bits keeping her nipples covered disappear, showing you her dark-brown nipples, each of them rounded like pencil-erasers, and each of them hard as rock, pointed squarely in your direction. Shortly after, the suit vanishes around her crotch, showing you her puffy, dripping pussy, her vulva throbbing in need for some attention.

“I know I’m sexy. I’m normally the one to seduce others. But you got me good this time.”
The planned content for the Recreational Deck is a small handful of talk scenes, followed by a shitload of sex. I don't know how much is "a shitload" as of yet, but I have a bunch of ideas, including pussy/cock worship (depending on her equipment. Might also make it clothed/bulge worship, since that's pretty hot too); titfucking; cowgirl; maybe she sucks your titties dry if you're lactating; etc etc. Lorelei isn't a commission, so I'm letting my penis do the typing, haha.

If you're excited to read more, be sure to check out my Patreon!

Last edited:

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
After reading the doc, I get a bit of a Kasumi Goto vibe from her overall character.

That reminds me, is there -any- chance the PC will get to pull a heist with her at some point if the relationship progresses far enough?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
After reading the doc, I get a bit of a Kasumi Goto vibe from her overall character.

That reminds me, is there -any- chance the PC will get to pull a heist with her at some point if the relationship progresses far enough?
I don't know who that is, so hopefully that's a good thing.
As for pulling a heist, idk, maybe, but that's not a part of her planned base content and it'd probably need to be commissioned.

Anyway! I updated Lorelei's document with exactly 2,000 words! This gets the groundwork for meeting Lorelei in the Recreational Deck out of the way, and introduces you to her personal room and the atmosphere of it. Also, she finally gets comfortable enough with you to reveal her real name as Lorelei.
The door hisses shut behind you. Minuet’s room is rather opulent, even by normal standards and <i>especially</i> by Zheng Shi’s standards: gems of various colors and glitters line the walls, the floor, and the sheets of the bed in the corner, and a glass-diamond chandelier hangs from the ceiling. The light of the room is dark-purple, muting the effect of the glitters from the gems without diminishing their lustre, while also giving the room a very intimate atmosphere. The room is soundproof: the ruckus from the Recreational Deck doesn’t reach into Minuet’s room at all, and you doubt any noise made inside it will make it out.

Minuet’s room is fully stocked with its own bar: a long, chest-high table goes from the far wall and curves in a semi-circle around the far corner, and the wall behind it is lined with bottles from every reach of the civilized universe. You don’t recognize a lot of the labels or the words on them, but you understand that there isn’t a single drop of booze among them – it’s all wines. The labels you <i>do</i> recognize are from Terra, including Rieslings, Merlots, and Pinot Noirs.

There are two stools at the bar’s deck, and sitting in one of them is Minuet. She’s not wearing her black spysuit, though: she’s wearing a backless black dress, its strings forming a criss-cross pattern along her shoulders. The dress hangs from her legs loosely, waving in the air with every idle, playful kick of her leg. Her arms are completely exposed, as is her entire stomach, the dress having an open diamond shape going from the underside of her breasts to a few inches below her navel. The dress forms an X over her breasts, exposing her cleavage while remaining not only decent, but classy and tasteful. Her legs are crossed, exposing her ankles, and you can see a pair of black high-heels on her feet, the heel tapping occasionally against the metal of her stool.
“{Collar:Rise}{Else:Come},” she says, {pulling her hand from you and gesturing to the bar}{taking you by the hand and leading you towards the bar}. “Pour me a drink, would you? Let’s get reacquainted.”

You do as she asks and step around the counter. Underneath the table is a number of washed wine glasses, hanging upside-down in their racks; you pull two out, and then face the wall. She didn’t mention a preference, so you pull out a wine with a white label in a green bottle.

“{Nice:Chardonnay,” she says, recognizing which wine you picked. “Normally it’s the shy, reserved, quiet types that prefer white wines.” She smiles predatorily, like she caught you in a trap and she’s going to play with you before finishing you off. “I find them to be the most</i> delicious, <i>myself. I see we both have good taste.}{Mischievous:Grenache,” she says, recognizing which wine you picked. “Rosé wines are very sensuous and appealing; appreciating a fine rosé wine is the mark of a good lover.” Her mouth hangs open at that last syllable; her tongue snakes out to languidly lick at her upper lip, slowly. “You’re just a book of surprises, darling. I wonder what</i> else <i>you can surprise me with.}{Hard:Cabernet Sauvignon,” she says, recognizing which wine you picked. “Picking a red wine shows confidence.” Her eyes drink in your form, from your face to your [pc.waist]; her teeth chew into her lower lip as she starts looking back up. “And there’s nothing more desirable than a confident [pc.manWoman], [pc.name].}”

You uncork the bottle and pour it into the two glasses you had set out for you both, then replace the bottle and show yourself to the opposite stool.

“{Collar:To all the good things in life,}{Else:To good company,}” Lorelei says, lifting her glass in a toast to you. You lift your own and clink your glass to hers.
I'm torn on whether I should do a talk scene next, or a sex scene next - specifically, you eating her out. It wouldn't be the same as the face-riding scene from before. Which would you rather I write? Character-building, or some lewd, horny action?

To read up on Lorelei and all her updates, check out my Patreon!

Reactions: Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It was an actual question, btw, on whether I should do a talk scene or a sex scene next.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
lewds can wait more character building, also how long is Lorelei gonna let her new property run around before she decides to bag Steele anyhow, seems not 100% safe since Steele could just fly off, ya know

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I wasn't planning on writing a bad end for Lorelei. She's a more gracious, hands-off mistress; she knows you'll be coming back to her at the end of the day.

Reactions: Egman

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,000 words! Normally I'd do more, but Fen wanted me to write a quick few scenes for Penny, and that ate up most of my word quota for the day.

Between here and Discord, the vote on which scene to do next was a whopping 3 to 0 in favour of writing some talk scenes. So, I'll do those! This update has the blurbs for when you leave Lorelei's room, as well as the blurb for leading into the talk topics. The next update will have the first talking topic, on why she's a thief, so stay on the edge of your seat for that!
// Continue here if the PC is not wearing the collar, and has done nothing – they entered the room and immediately left

“What?” Lorelei asks in bewilderment. She looks to her glass, then to yours, then to you. “But… you just….”

You repeat that it was nice seeing her again, but you really must be going. You have business to attend to on Zheng Shi, and it can’t wait.

Lorelei’s eyes are wide with shock and surprise, that you would come in, dirty her glasses with her expensive wine, and then leave without so much as asking how her day was. “O-okay,” she stutters, placing her wine glass down. She hadn’t drunk a drop.

You show yourself out of the room and back into the Recreational Deck of Zheng Shi.
// Continue here if the PC is wearing the collar, and has done nothing – they entered the room and immediately left

Lorelei’s eyes widen in disbelief, that you would show yourself into her personal quarters, then dirty her glasses with her fine, expensive wine, and then try to leave without so much as asking how her day was, or without sampling the wine, or even complimenting her on her dress. She’s silent at first, taken by surprise at your gall, but as soon as you stand, she recollects herself.

Displaying the agility you’ve come to know her for, she lunges at you, snaking her fingers in between your collar and your neck – in a stunning display of dexterity, all without spilling a drop of wine in her glass. She’s got you by the collar, and you freeze.

“If that’s your idea of humor, darling, you and I will have to have a chat about your sense of comedic timing,” she hisses. “I did not show you into my personal quarters and share my wine with you all so you could make a fool of me.”

You gulp as she yanks on your collar, forcing you down. You’re {on your knees/kneeled down} before her, your eyes forced to crane upwards to meet her piercing gaze. She sits, one leg crossed over the other; from your position, you’re given a quick, teasing look up her dress, just a short ways past her knees – as far as you can tell, she isn’t wearing any undergarments at all.

“I am a forgiving mistress, [pc.name], and I know how you can make your poor sense of judgment up to me,” she says, her naked heel brushing against your forearm and slowly making its way up. “Kiss me, [pc.name]. Start at my ankles and work your way up. Do not stop until I say so.”

Her ankle rolls against you, tapping on your arm with the point of her high-heeled-toes. You lean forward slightly, looking up her dress, to see how much leg you’ll be kissing to make it up to her.

You have a pretty solid idea how this ‘apology’ is going to end.
If you like what I do and would like me to keep doing it, be sure to subscribe to my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,000 words! This update covers the entirety of her [=Thievery=] talking topic, and delves slightly into the [=Her Suit=] topic. For anyone that really enjoys characterization, you'll want to take a look at the Thievery scene and learn why she does what she does - there's a little more to it than just having a ton of money!
You ask Lorelei, if it isn’t too forward of you to, about her suit. You’ve seen her do all kinds of tricks with it: it clung to her like it was taut rubber, but it breathed like it was silk. She could channel electricity through her hands with it. {Collar:And, how could you forget, it parted on command when she ‘inaugurated’ you as her possession. }You’re unfamiliar with whatever technology it’s using.

“That’s because it isn’t technology,” she says, grinning like a boy with a dirty secret to tell. “{not silly:It’s a type of semi-sentient tar that had been enchanted by the indigenous Naleen tribes of Mhen’ga. By cutting out the heart of a virgin on the first blue moon of the year and submerging it into the tar, it takes on the heart’s memories and personalities, and it can be taught to bond with a host and be subject to their every whim and desire.}{silly:It’s a type of amorphous, inorganic, multicellular symbiote created by a deity known as Gnull, to assist him in destroying other higher-beings known as Stellars. All symbiotes, like my own, bond to their host and amplify their physiques and characteristics, turning them into something they wouldn’t be capable of otherwise.}”

You sit, listening to Lorelei’s explanation attentively{Intelligence < 19:, raptured by every word}{else: – but you aren’t buying a single word}. Eventually, you both burst into laughter.

“Could you imagine?” she asks, wiping a tear from her eye with a single finger. “{not silly:I’ve taken my share of mudbaths before, but</i> tar? <i>You’d catch me dead and cold before I’d ever put muck like that on my body!}{silly:Who could even make up something so silly? As if anyone would think something like a ‘symbiote’ made by some God could ever exist in reality!}”
Did you know that I have a Patreon?! That's pretty wild!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with about 1,400 words! I was trying to write more, but it's very late (or early) for me, and the words started having trouble forming. When that happened, I knew it was time to call it.

Anyway, this update completes the [=Her Suit=] topic, and gets about halfway into the [=Why Here?=] topic.
You get the feeling that this conversation is starting to get a little too complex for what is supposed to be a relaxed, casual atmosphere. You take a drink of your wine and tell her that you have one last question about it; Lorelei sits with a patient smile, ready to answer. You ask her how she got it.

“It was a gift,” she says with a coy smile, putting her hand over her chest. “Straight from Xenogen Biotech themselves. It was a very thoughtful one.”

You turn your head in disbelief. Why would Xenogen Biotech hand such an impressive piece of technology to her? Did they not know what she would be capable of with it?

“Oh, the gift wasn’t addressed to me, darling.”

… that answers that.
After the [=Why Here?=] topic is complete, it'd be time to start moving into some sex scenes, I think!

If you're excited for that, be sure to check out my Patreon to stay abreast of all future updates!

Reactions: sxus and Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Discord and forums user @Owlsarus did up some fanart of Lorelei! I love getting fanart of my characters, and I want to share it here:
mwodZZl.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates last night. I'll get back to her tonight, promise!

Reactions: sxus and Linarahn

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Accidentally updated Lorelei with 3,000 words! This completes the [=Why Here=] topic, and actually does two more talk topics instead of porn: one where you ask Lorelei to remove the collar (which requires a very easy Willpower check, but ends sexily if you somehow still fail), and one where you ask her to grow a dick.
“Ah,” she says, wetting her suddenly-dry mouth with her wine, “you’re asking if I had ever considered growing a penis, right?”

You, uh, yes, that’s right.

“I haven’t,” she answers simply. “My body is beautiful the way it is. I would never allow the point of a syringe of Throbb to come anywhere near me. And, I’m hurt!” she says, raising her tone as she leans back and puts her fingers on her chest, offended at the question. “I thought you enjoyed our times together, [pc.name]! Is our relationship so empty that you’d need some extra meat to fulfill it?”

You insist that that’s not what you meant at all! It’s just, if she <i>did,</i> well… it would certainly open up some new dynamics between you two.

She smiles well-meaningly. “I kid, darling. Take it from a woman with a bit of experience: sometimes, there’s nothing better,” she says, leaning into you, her voice dropping in volume and her syllables getting lazy and stretched, “than a nice, thick,” she says, over-pronouncing the K, “warm…</i> throbbing… <i>cock. To treat you right. To meet your every…</i> every… <i>salacious need.”

Her hand strokes down your side as she leans in closer, her chest against your own and her lips against your ear. “Imagine me, [pc.name], with a nice, meaty cock… imagine it, all bunched up beneath my dress. Every time you look at it, it gets just a little bigger.” She licks your earlobe, then nibbles on it for a moment. “Imagine fishing it out… and it’s half-hard… and my pre is leaking out… imagine putting your mouth to my tip….” She kisses behind your ear, her hand working its way down your body, to your crotch. “And feeling it grow against your tongue… imagine going down on me, stuffing more of it into your mouth… imagine me moaning your name while my hands play with your {hair:hair}{bald:head}….”
Next update might be a bit on the shorter side, to make up for how much I accidentally wrote tonight. We'll see when I sit down to write it.

If you think THAT quote was hot, just check out the REST of the stuff on my Patreon!

Reactions: Troller and sxus

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 1,000 words! A bit less than usual, due to a combination of factors. In this update, I write her introductory to her sex scenes - and I write her Appearance screen. I forgot she didn't have one until now!
You give her large bed a sideways glance, and ask Lorelei if she’s interested in continuing this conversation on something softer than a pair of hard stools.

She smiles, that coy, devious, knowing smile, and takes another drink of her wine. She turns her head sideways, her visible eye staying focused on you. {No collar:“Something tells me that, if we move from where we are, we won’t be doing much</i> talking,<i>” she notes.

You ask her if that’s such a bad thing.

“I enjoy when you ask me about myself, as a matter of fact,” she laughs, before placing down her wine glass and standing. She reaches forward and takes your hand in hers. “I will choose to take this as you wanting to learn</i> more <i>about me.” She bends down, her breasts pressing into your shoulder, as she whispers into your ear. “And I have a lot to teach you.”}
I'm thinking of making her current content visible to non-Patrons and making her sex content Patreon-only, since I'm sure that's what my audience is truly after, but I'm worried my patrons might consider it a snub if I do, especially since Lorelei is on a higher tier than my other documents. What do you think?

If you think that you're interested in reading more of Lorelei and her sexy times, you can check out my aforementioned Patreon!

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
I'm thinking of making her current content visible to non-Patrons and making her sex content Patreon-only, since I'm sure that's what my audience is truly after, but I'm worried my patrons might consider it a snub if I do, especially since Lorelei is on a higher tier than my other documents. What do you think?

If you think that you're interested in reading more of Lorelei and her sexy times, you can check out my aforementioned Patreon!
I support this idea 330% however as a non-patreon I don't think you were talking to me.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Decided to go ahead and update the public preview document. There are now fifty nine pages of Lorelei available, for free! The link is in the OP, but here it is again: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pn5QI9DHxq0We7VTY4PtAjLjj3wr9rbok9MEJuECUa8/edit?usp=sharing

This includes all of her talk scenes; all of her encounter; and one sex scene. What's remaining is the rest of her sex, and I'm planning on writing a lot. Since that's The Good Stuff and I'm sure that's what my audience is here for, all of those will be Patreon exclusive until they're implemented.

Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Egman

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Wow, that's a lot of content, how much did it take you to write it?

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Let's see... I posted this thread on the 14th, and the doc back then had 18 pages. So, it took me 11 days to write 41 pages worth of material.

Uh, assuming that's what you asked, lol. "How much did I take you to write it" can mean multiple things.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Let's see... I posted this thread on the 14th, and the doc back then had 18 pages. So, it took me 11 days to write 41 pages worth of material.

Uh, assuming that's what you asked, lol. "How much did I take you to write it" can mean multiple things.

My bad, I meat to ask how many days did it take you to write all current content for Lorelei.