[All Implemented] Even More Bored Jumper Love

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have to say I wasn't expecting these results. Horse cock bunny was always going to win, but I did not expect Choco Bunny to be #2. I fully expected

Gray Bunny
Cream Bunny
White Bunny
Choco Bunny

But that's interesting, nonetheless!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
And also the Musky Pheromones perk is commented out for some reason.

I had a chat with Jacques00, was shown the Laquine Ears doc, and I'm going to be writing out this and other major portions of that TF when I get around to Generic Laquine Pregnancy. I've decided to take on these features that are missing from Laquine Ears. Basically the story is that while some of these things work, they just weren't written to be TF'd into, missing paragraphs and so forth.

-Lapine Legs TF paragraph (From Naga, From Taur too)
-Ear Lengthening effect
-Ear Length Descriptions (normal and lop ears)
-Grow Balls
-Grow Quadballs
-Extra Capacity, Extra Puffiness (if not equine?)
-Musky Pheromones (Regardless of Size)

Interestingly, Fen intended for bunnytaurs to be a thing, but these are the things I'd like to see added so I'll make it part of my workload. Musky Pheromones are listed as appearing with a giant dick, etc.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I had a chat with Jacques00, was shown the Laquine Ears doc, and I'm going to be writing out this and other major portions of that TF when I get around to Generic Laquine Pregnancy. I've decided to take on these features that are missing from Laquine Ears. Basically the story is that while some of these things work, they just weren't written to be TF'd into, missing paragraphs and so forth.

-Lapine Legs TF paragraph (From Naga, From Taur too)
-Ear Lengthening effect
-Ear Length Descriptions (normal and lop ears)
-Grow Balls
-Grow Quadballs
-Extra Capacity, Extra Puffiness (if not equine?)
-Musky Pheromones (Regardless of Size)

Interestingly, Fen intended for bunnytaurs to be a thing, but these are the things I'd like to see added so I'll make it part of my workload. Musky Pheromones are listed as appearing with a giant dick, etc.

Is the pheromones a perk that is not dependant on keeping a racial score above a certain amount? Because if you can keep it regardless of racial scores, Laquine ears just jumped (heh) into my favourite TFs list

After all, there is no such thing as too much pheromones

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is the pheromones a perk that is not dependant on keeping a racial score above a certain amount? Because if you can keep it regardless of racial scores, Laquine ears just jumped (heh) into my favourite TFs list

After all, there is no such thing as too much pheromones

It doesn't say, they were just ideas thrown at the wall but never expounded on. Says (25"+ dicks: Musky pheromones!) for example. If no balls, grow balls. If have balls and penis, then grow quadballs. Extra Cap pussy, puffier (if not equine: horse pussies are very fat and smothering).

When it comes to Pheromones, since I think I'll be referencing them a lot more, I think it'd make sense for it to require staying a laquine, because it's in keeping with the codex. When Laquines are in heat and rut, they exude seriously potent pheromones, and even outside, they are still a race of gifted breeders. It should be unique to the TF in much the same way getting Pheromone Cloud is unique to demolishing your character's intelligence.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It should be unique to the TF in much the same way getting Pheromone Cloud is unique to demolishing your character's intelligence.

Yeah this is exactly the part that I hate and want to get changed, so... please don't? =D

Reactions: MosAnted

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
It doesn't say, they were just ideas thrown at the wall but never expounded on. Says (25"+ dicks: Musky pheromones!) for example. If no balls, grow balls. If have balls and penis, then grow quadballs. Extra Cap pussy, puffier (if not equine: horse pussies are very fat and smothering).

When it comes to Pheromones, since I think I'll be referencing them a lot more, I think it'd make sense for it to require staying a laquine, because it's in keeping with the codex. When Laquines are in heat and rut, they exude seriously potent pheromones, and even outside, they are still a race of gifted breeders. It should be unique to the TF in much the same way getting Pheromone Cloud is unique to demolishing your character's intelligence.

Counter-point: we already have Alpha Scent on Lupinol and that doesn't require you staying as a wolf-morph.
Edit: as well as Jungle Queen Scent which has no racial requirements, just an OD on Amazona. I feel like requiring an equivalent OD/Overuse/getting far along the laquine TF is good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Savin asked me to write several scenes for the Jumper Leaders: LDC and the Shock Hopper. I have 5 scenes planned starting Wednesday. Laquine Preg gets pushed back again :oops: But don't worry. They can get you pregnant, too, if you take it Vaginally. I'll just have comments on the bits.

(And Bianca gets pushed back again. And I also have to test Rat combat and edit them! Everything is so active!)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
For anyone who doesn't watch or didn't catch Adjatha's stream today, art for LDC (one of the Jumper's bosses) began. He's a 'straight trap'. I have so many words and positive vibes to explode with after today. All I can say is that you can expect even more content for him after the Plot. I refuse to let this mega cutie be squandered.

0e5ff37629.png

Also since I haven't posted something serious in a while, my scenes are going strong for him and the Hopper, I'll definitely be done soon. I'm just trying not to be distracted by the hardcore ideas that came up today seeing LDC. After I finish my contributions to Jumper Leaders, I'm going to finish editing Rats and get to playtesting that while I also write up Generic Laquine Preg. We need laquine preg more than ever because you will be able to get knocked up by LDC and the Shock Hopper.

After that, I can FINALLY get back to my age old submission and finally feel better going forward knowing I've kept all my promises from before.

Last edited:

nomadbunny

Feb 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
For anyone who doesn't watch or didn't catch Adjatha's stream today, art for LDC (one of the Jumper's bosses) began. He's a 'straight trap'. I have so many words and positive vibes to explode with after today. All I can say is that you can expect even more content for him after the Plot. I refuse to let this mega cutie be squandered.

0e5ff37629.png

Also since I haven't posted something serious in a while, my scenes are going strong for him and the Hopper, I'll definitely be done soon. I'm just trying not to be distracted by the hardcore ideas that came up today seeing LDC. After I finish my contributions to Jumper Leaders, I'm going to finish editing Rats and get to playtesting that while I also write up Generic Laquine Preg. We need laquine preg more than ever because you will be able to get knocked up by LDC and the Shock Hopper.

After that, I can FINALLY get back to my age old submission and finally feel better going forward knowing I've kept all my promises from before.
Bunny traps are best traps.<3

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
Does Laquine preg also translate to us being able to improve them as well or is this for pussywielders exculsively??

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
LDC boy is done. Please look forward to plowing him. (In the future I'll be doing things that lets him plow you back in filthy consensual manners, rather than it being limited to bimbos + amazons).

gS3wLl8.png

Does Laquine preg also translate to us being able to improve them as well or is this for pussywielders exculsively??

I don't follow. Can you rephrase?

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
LDC boy is done. Please look forward to plowing him. (In the future I'll be doing things that lets him plow you back in filthy consensual manners, rather than it being limited to bimbos + amazons).

gS3wLl8.png

I don't follow. Can you rephrase?

I think he meant "impregnate" instead of "improve".
We can already improve them in that Throbb scene :p . Any chance the Throbb scene will affect Bianca in any way?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
You won't be able to impregnate the Hopper and LDC is Male. I assume you mean Leila not Bianca, in which case it can be easily handwaved that they got the issue fixed. See: Slyveren ladies being throbbed up. I plan on it being tracked whatever you did last to the Jumper you choose as Leila to be commented on, though.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
You won't be able to impregnate the Hopper and LDC is Male. I assume you mean Leila not Bianca, in which case it can be easily handwaved that they got the issue fixed. See: Slyveren ladies being throbbed up. I plan on it being tracked whatever you did last to the Jumper you choose as Leila to be commented on, though.
Yep, I meant Leila. I just saw Bianca mentioned in an above text and made an error.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
WOW, LDC is a twink. I've seen twinks before, and that's nearly at the top of the list of twinks I've seen. Seriously, that's a top-quality twink! Good job!

Reactions: valkyr42

nomadbunny

Feb 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
But will the Hopper and LDC be able to impregnate the pc?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I meant in general not just the bosses but that's probably an even bigger nope

Generic Laquine Pregnancy is a project I will be starting this month. It's designed to let the player bear Laquine children if they have vaginas and impregnate other laquines like the Bored Jumpers on Zheng Shi.

You won't be able to impregnate real NPCs like Kelly & Nayna unless those kinds of things are specifically written, thus 'generic'. It's like bearing Raskvel kids, Korgonne kids, etc. If a laquine cums inside your vagina then you will have a risk of pregnancy.

Reactions: valkyr42

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Why is his name LDC anyways? What does that stand for? Honestly when I first heard about this LDC I thought it was some sort of robot and that was it’s designation because that would kinda make sense.
large dick collider

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
@TFMaster L.D.C. = Large Dick Collider

It's also the name of DCL, artist for CoC2. That's why Savin gave him the name he has, in-jokes :p

I'll probably give him another when more interactions open up because tbh I wasn't expecting him to be someone I wanted to keep working on. He would have only been part of the boss stuff coming up.