[All Implemented] Even More Bored Jumper Love

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
I look forward to the day when LDC becomes available as DLC to play on my LCD monitor. ;)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
hows the laquine preg coming?
Swell(ingly).
I presume. Not that I'm involved in any way.

Almost done. There was a commission to add a third sex scene to the mix, would have been done yesterday but that's how things go. However, it will still be several months before addition. This is an intense project and TiTS preg code being what it is will make this a lengthy investment of time for DrunkZombie.

That being said, you can follow all of my progress via my hub thread. This was never abandoned, and quite frankly, it's on the cusp of completion. Laquine Preg will exist, and it will be as in depth as it can be.

ada17c0c46.png

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Almost done. There was a commission to add a third sex scene to the mix, would have been done yesterday but that's how things go. However, it will still be several months before addition. This is an intense project and TiTS preg code being what it is will make this a lengthy investment of time for DrunkZombie.

That being said, you can follow all of my progress via my hub thread. This was never abandoned, and quite frankly, it's on the cusp of completion. Laquine Preg will exist, and it will be as in depth as it can be.

ada17c0c46.png
holy shit that’s a lot of writing , how worn must your keyboard be

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I'm ready to go as soon as William is done, but as he mentioned it is going to take like 2 months to code and test. There is a lot of content, plus while npc preg isn't too hard, PC preg is complicated with a lot of parts to deal with.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hypothetical question; given that you've stated a future plan for L.D.C is to revert him back to being the Jumpers' cum-dumpster, would you be adverse to an expansion where he can be modded with Project M-Pr3G and he can thusly be knocked up by the PC and the other Jumpers? Assuming that mod ever makes it into the game, of course.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I'll just say it i would love more Nayna content; so if she fits into this later that would be awesome.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'll just say it i would love more Nayna content; so if she fits into this later that would be awesome.
She absolutely can, but she needs the scenes to do it, and those aren't my prerogative right now. She can't fuck the PC's pussy so she can't do Generic births, and you can fuck her pussy, but she needs specific scenes and reference for it :(

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I wrote over 11,000 words today during a Writing Stream, completing all of the complex parts of Laquine Pregnancy. All that remains are the nursery interactions, small but with several options to hash out. I'm going to go ahead and call this project completed at last, as the Player pregnancy is fully supported and the Bored Jumpers will have total and complete preggo support in all directions.

So be it~

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Patiently waiting for implementation so [Drain Bunnies] gives Steele the full experience. And yes, it was everything I was hoping for.
;)

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
She absolutely can, but she needs the scenes to do it, and those aren't my prerogative right now. She can't fuck the PC's pussy so she can't do Generic births, and you can fuck her pussy, but she needs specific scenes and reference for it :(
Now that i think on it... I'm pretty sure Nayna mentioned being sterile.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Where you still planning to make a single jumper into a companion or did you settle on widespread preg content instead?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Where you still planning to make a single jumper into a companion or did you settle on widespread preg content instead?

Absolutely. Leila is my next big project comparable to Rats. But I have to keep all my other promises beforehand. I plan on delivering Fen a 50,000 word Novella fiction based on Leila and the Jumpers in general to go with it, too.

Reactions: sor and BoomstickN7

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Absolutely. Leila is my next big project comparable to Rats. But I have to keep all my other promises beforehand. I plan on delivering Fen a 50,000 word Novella fiction based on Leila and the Jumpers in general to go with it, too.

Sounds very fun and interesting. Can't wait to see what you do.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I kinda feel bad about bumping this again, but it's worth saying that this thread has reached it's final conclusion, and boy was it a doozy. I look back on when I posted this and feel nothing but getting slightly older hahaha. Thanks to DrunkZombie, a novella's worth of words has been coded into the game, supporting Laquine Pregnancy in an unbelievable amount of ways.

9f9a6477d5.png

You will soon be impregnating and being impregnated by Bored Jumpers. You will soon get pregnant by L.D.C. & the Shock Hopper! There's a Generic Pregnancy System for this to hook into as well should we ever need it. It's a big-mc-large-huge expansion to the game in its own right. I don't think I'll ever comprehend the investment of time that went into the code.

So, with that said, I believe my Bored Jumper shenanigans are.......... NOT AT THEIR END heh heh. As long as I'm writing for Zheng Shi, I'm going to keep making more Bored Jumper smut in some way :D Still, there's going to be Three new preg-sex scenes for the bored bunnies.

I jokingly posted on the discord some months ago along the lines that I was implicitly ushering in the era of Bun and Mouse.

Let's see how long that lasts...

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
This makes me wish I hadn’t already played through the LDC content already. Now I might have to make a new character in order to see what’s coming down the pipe for him and the Hopper.