[All Implemented] Even More Bored Jumper Love

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
This makes me wish I hadn’t already played through the LDC content already. Now I might have to make a new character in order to see what’s coming down the pipe for him and the Hopper.

For now, all this means is that in that post-Hopper fight, you can get impregnated by Him and the Hopper if you're a bimbo/amazon with two or three vaginas, or you can get impregnated by the Hopper if you Ride her.

They'll reappear in the future and then their pregnancy bits will kick right back in.

moobere

May 19, 2017
For now, all this means is that in that post-Hopper fight, you can get impregnated by Him and the Hopper if you're a bimbo/amazon with two or three vaginas, or you can get impregnated by the Hopper if you Ride her.

They'll reappear in the future and then their pregnancy bits will kick right back in.
LDC and Sock Hopper became my fav non reoccurring scenes in the game that i constantly thank git-hub for having in its repository so thanks for writing them, I know there is going to be more for LDC but will there be more for Shock Hopper?