[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Woops, been posting updates on my main thread, but some good news that I decided to post on this appropriate thread! The big man has officially reviewed the expac, and deemed it good to go and ready to be coded! After I finish with some edits, we'll be shipping this into coding!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Congrats dude!

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Woops, been posting updates on my main thread, but some good news that I decided to post on this appropriate thread! The big man has officially reviewed the expac, and deemed it good to go and ready to be coded! After I finish with some edits, we'll be shipping this into coding!
Aaand it's so late in the month there's pretty much no chance of it getting in the public update. Goddamnit why do I have to be poor?!

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
giphy.gif

YAY!
Congratz

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Well look who decided to show up in a surprise Saturday backers build? That's right, Fisi's expac is now officially in! It took a fairly good amount of beta testing to get everything working correctly, so should be good to go as far as the kinks are concerned. I hope everyone gets to enjoy the latest content, and don't forget to thank @Whimsalot for coding this! Feel free to leave any feedback on my thread!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Congrats!

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Awesome can't wait for the public build to drop. So what's next something new (character, item, location) or another expac of fisi like involving her family drama or friends that might want to join fisi and her lover in sexual situations

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Awesome can't wait for the public build to drop. So what's next something new (character, item, location) or another expac of fisi like involving her family drama or friends that might want to join fisi and her lover in sexual situations
Well, I'm currently working on another korgonne shopkeeper; a jeweler named Lumi! Thanks to some recent developments with piercings, I may attempt to expand on that new mechanic since well... having savicite earrings or nipple rings or something would ONLY make sense since I planned to make a jeweler! After I get her base content rolled out (plan to expand her after another event coming up soon!) then I have a commish that I've STILL yet to get to involving Fisi, and then after that, it depends on if I'm in the mood for something short (Ilarya's confectionery work shift scenes) or something long (2nd Fisi expac). I've been kinda slow rolling things out at the moment, so bear with me!

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Well, I'm currently working on another korgonne shopkeeper; a jeweler named Lumi! Thanks to some recent developments with piercings, I may attempt to expand on that new mechanic since well... having savicite earrings or nipple rings or something would ONLY make sense since I planned to make a jeweler! After I get her base content rolled out (plan to expand her after another event coming up soon!) then I have a commish that I've STILL yet to get to involving Fisi, and then after that, it depends on if I'm in the mood for something short (Ilarya's confectionery work shift scenes) or something long (2nd Fisi expac). I've been kinda slow rolling things out at the moment, so bear with me!

Hmm thought about also adding some perma-ice like gem? Ice Diamonds maybe? offer in nipple stud or rings only. Effects Lowers lust by 5 but raises sex appeal/tease by 1-2 because once in nipples will be perma-perked from local chill. :D

Reactions: valkyr42

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hmm thought about also adding some perma-ice like gem? Ice Diamonds maybe? offer in nipple stud or rings only. Effects Lowers lust by 5 but raises sex appeal/tease by 1-2 because once in nipples will be perma-perked from local chill. :D
Sounds like a recipe for frostbite, to me.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Oh sure it's like a character saying. "Wait a moment while I puff up my breast feathers."
Don't know why but this poped into my head.
"Hurry, activate groping countermeasures!"

Edit: woops, didn't realize this was a relatively dead thread, my bad.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Eh it isn't THAT old only been about 2-3 weeks, so I don't think it's considered necroing.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016

Nah, not really dead. Still on my watch list, though this should be shipped to the "Implimented" subforum. :p

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
*shrug* I'm used to the faster necrosis of threads on other sites I use, so when I see it's been ~20 days since the last post I had a bit of a "woops" moment. But anyway for future reference, what is the rough Necro time on the fen forum?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
*shrug* I'm used to the faster necrosis of threads on other sites I use, so when I see it's been ~20 days since the last post I had a bit of a "woops" moment. But anyway for future reference, what is the rough Necro time on the fen forum?

Looking at the rulez and shit there really isn't anything written down about how old a thread has to be. I could be wrong but I think anything over 2 months is when its considered nercomancy. On the previous fen forums this rule was more outlined than it is now. It's entirely up to the moderators and admins to decide what's considered necroing nowadays. You're perceived necro isn't even as bad as some of the new people lately that have been necroing years old threads.