[Implemented] Erra the Puppy + [Implemented] Expansion

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Congratz Hugs :D
It was only a matter of time really ;)

Edit: Oh and I forgot. IT HAPPENED!!! Whooo!

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So I've been working on Erra's expansion from the shadows for a while now. I don't want to release it until it's finished, but I've hit a snag: the collar.

The problem being that if Erra get's perma-collared, I'd have to change her existing sex scenes, as well as write separate versions of her new scenes, and her sex opening scenes. This would drive me crazy. I'm honestly unsure of what to do, maybe just gift her a tag for her normal collar? A collar she doesn't wear during sex? Or just a complete handwave so I can keep the perma-collaring fantasy alive? Leaving it out entirely also makes (the most, in my opinion) sense, knowing Erra wuvs you should be enough, right?

Also the source of the collar is a dilemma, Inessa seems to make the most sense, get a custom collar from her shop and store it as a key item. Of course, there might be problems if she's already your sub.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Being collared is the greatest dream of all puppies, would you really deny Erra ultimate happiness?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Being collared is the greatest dream of all puppies, would you really deny Erra ultimate happiness?

But then she'd miss out on the excitement of being freshly collared each time you come over. Erra's pet-play fetish doesn't really define who she is, after all, her ultimate happiness is someone that's willing to give her the affection she's never had before.

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
So I've been working on Erra's expansion from the shadows for a while now. I don't want to release it until it's finished, but I've hit a snag: the collar.

The problem being that if Erra get's perma-collared, I'd have to change her existing sex scenes, as well as write separate versions of her new scenes, and her sex opening scenes. This would drive me crazy.
It's entirely up to you if you want to do the work or not. I think perhaps gifting her a tag would be a good compromise. Her wearing the collar you give her at all times though is really satisfying.

Plus who cares if Inessa knows you have another sub? She's a sub herself, she won't question it. :smuggo:

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015

The problem being that if Erra get's perma-collared, I'd have to change her existing sex scenes, as well as write separate versions of her new scenes, and her sex opening scenes. This would drive me crazy. I'm honestly unsure of what to do, maybe just gift her a tag for her normal collar? A collar she doesn't wear during sex? Or just a complete handwave so I can keep the perma-collaring fantasy alive? Leaving it out entirely also makes (the most, in my opinion) sense, knowing Erra wuvs you should be enough, right?

Also the source of the collar is a dilemma, Inessa seems to make the most sense, get a custom collar from her shop and store it as a key item. Of course, there might be problems if she's already your sub.

you could just write up something about her taking off the special collar you got her since it's special and she doesn't want it to get dirty or w/e, and if you don't want Inessa for the collar creation you could also ask her sister, since she got you one for Inessa. Or Anno, she too is into petplay and seems quite open/happy with the ever growing Steele harem.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

I think the question is, what do you want?
If you really want to keep the perma collar fantasy, and it´s a problem of making existing scenes change, I´d be happy to assist you. (I should know about having to make radical changes in ones stuff...)
For the new scenes Hugs, couldn´t they be unlocked after she gets the perma collar? That way you only have to fix the old stuff.
But if it´s not all that important you could gift her a tag, or she could have put on a new tag herself (Sounds better imho)

Inessa probably wouldn´t care about you having a sub or two more. As long as Steele pays attention to her too.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'm gonna try leaving it out and see how I feel.

I'm starting to think the perma-collaring was a pretty dumb idea in the first place, and more there because I wanted a "something special" moment that Erra doesn't need rather than anything having to do with Erra's character.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
I'm gonna try leaving it out and see how I feel.

I'm starting to think the perma-collaring was a pretty dumb idea in the first place, and more there because I wanted a "something special" moment that Erra doesn't need rather than anything having to do with Erra's character.

to be fair, perma collared erra sounds really hot, especially because she goes into subby mode when collared

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
to be fair, perma collared erra sounds really hot, especially because she goes into subby mode when collared

As hot as a perma-collared puppy is, Erra's pet-play fetish and general subby-ness in the sack reflects her want for physical affection and "wuv," as it were. Where as Erra herself has been molded into a self-confident, smug bitch by her self-reliance, and just a lack emotional engagement from her family when she was younger. So, she's not gonna be subby 100% of the time.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I find the collar as a very sweet and affectionate gesture rather than just a trait of her subbiness. Kind of like a symbol of your relationship displayed to other people, much like a piece of jewelry f. Ex. The idea itself seemed pretty good imho.

But as hugs said it might be just enough to push her into admitting how much she wuvs the PC. Yes she does. Who's a good doggie? You are Erra, yes you...
*Ahem...
Hugs probably knows what fits her character the best.
As long as I get that cuddle scene I'm good :p

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

But then she'd miss out on the excitement of being freshly collared each time you come over. Erra's pet-play fetish doesn't really define who she is, after all, her ultimate happiness is someone that's willing to give her the affection she's never had before.

So you want to put collar&leash on Erra at the start of a scene but also give her a perma-collar? Why not treat collar and leash separately then?

• Non-perma-collar Erra gets a collar AND leash at the start of a sex/cuddle scene.
  • Perma-collar Erra wears her collar all the time and at the start of a scene you just hook your leash to the collar and go on with the scene.
Am I overlooking something?

I LOVE the idea of her sitting absentmindly in the bar and touching her collar, thinking about cuddletimes with Steele.

If you feel, that its not doable...well, then it cant be helped. But it was a great idea at the very least!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo guys, Erra's expansion is written up besides all the collar stuff. It's still in need of some editing/feedback, and you can find the rest of the info on her expansion in the main post of this thread because I don't want to make a second thread for this.

Here's a link to the doc: Erra's Expansion

Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ok. Like I said during stream, I´ve read through the expac. Awesome stuff Hugs :D
I might reread it later, see if I missed something.

Anyway, good luck with the collar thing. I hope you find out what you want to do or not to do with it, and that you ultimately get happy with the result in the end :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ok. Like I said during stream, I´ve read through the expac. Awesome stuff Hugs :D
I might reread it later, see if I missed something.

Thanks, shade, glad you liked it!

Anyway, good luck with the collar thing. I hope you find out what you want to do or not to do with it, and that you ultimately get happy with the result in the end :D

I actually think it's kinda nice as is without the collar.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I actually think it's kinda nice as is without the collar.
It's very nice as is :)
Although the collar would've been a nice gesture, it wouldn't really be a needed one. What you have right now is perfectly satisfactory in terms of lovey doveyness :p
I hope I'll get to see even more Erra content in the future, especially now that she can admit her feelings to the PC :D

Reactions: Night Trap

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just did the current Erra content for the public build....and she's interesting.

Maybe you could become a PURPLE member of the forum now?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
even though I've been lurking for ages, and recently got semi-active, I have no clue what purple is for? could you explain it to me?
He´s now recognized as a creator. Someone who has contributed to the game with a certain amount of writing.