[Implemented] B/Fucking Bronco Saloon for New Texas

What should the name of the upstairs brothel be?

• The Yelllow Rose

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The Cathouse (because the madam is a kaithrit)

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • The Soiled Dove (google this one, you'll learn something)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I'm going to post a suggestion in the thread [you better actually do it]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Broodmare

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not need to stay night to know what you all dirty puppy masters secretly plotted on fenchat :p Not like I feel it was wrong jsut may take a while ny of those ideas materialize ingame :(

But that not exactly what I thought...unless PC got so many dicks to make all puppyriders ride on them xD

Reactions: Draconoid

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
A test build of the Bucking Bronco is live now. I just wanted to sincerely thank everybody who helped me with this project! Thanks to everyone who bullied me into continuing writing gave me support and encouragement, thanks to Fen for finally generously adding this project to the game, thanks to everyone who has congratulated me so far, and thanks in advance to anyone who congratulates me after this! I have really come to feel like a part of this community since I started this project, and the appreciation and interest that people have shown in this dumb idea makes me feel smug and self-assured warm and fuzzy. Thank you everyone!

Now we finish up Ciaran because he finally has a home! :yes:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congratulations! One step closer to well deserved purple name!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good Good Good. With BS in we can expect other content depening on BS added can speed up with development ;)

:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:
Also congrats Night
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Congrats~! Did Fen get the Bull in? His post on the blog sounds like he didn't get something finished in time before he had to leave.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Congrats~! Did Fen get the Bull in? His post on the blog sounds like he didn't get something finished in time before he had to leave.
The Fucking Bronco did not make it in yet, no. Neither did the bar-based NPCs like Erra, Kiro, and Anno. I'm sure we'll get 'em soon after Fen returns though. :) In the mean time, enjoy some biscuits and gravy with a side of Leithan milk! ;)

Reactions: eveoflife

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Thanks again to everybody. I really appreciate it. And thanks to @HugsAlright for the lovely living kegs! Even if you do currently get kidnapped softlocked if you try to sex Sally as a pure fem.
So many doots! Idn why when I saw that that I was reminded of this video...

This is what I always think of when I hear the word "doot".

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
no way to go to the two room on either side of the saloon yet, correct?

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
no way to go to the two room on either side of the saloon yet, correct?
Correct. I never meant for them to be there, and Fen says he intends to remove them. They may be re-added later when they actually serve a purpose.