[Implemented] B/Fucking Bronco Saloon for New Texas

What should the name of the upstairs brothel be?

• The Yelllow Rose

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The Cathouse (because the madam is a kaithrit)

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • The Soiled Dove (google this one, you'll learn something)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I'm going to post a suggestion in the thread [you better actually do it]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Broodmare

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chillztop

Feb 12, 2017
[Night trap said:
because the madam is a kaithrit and almost half the whores are her daughters.[/B]

Seems like a hybrid between lynette salon and Tamani daughters

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
I'm curious as to Sydney's back story. Are there any plans for the character? I only found the one-sentence description in the doc: "Sydney- Thraggen reverse trap piano player."

Also getting a strong urge to attempt to write a goat-guy NPC named Athel Brose who sells scotch-n-creams made with his own home-brewed single malts, cream from the Living Kegs, and imported Gold Myr Honey. Maybe the PC could sell him said honey in exchange for discounts on his expensive drinks? With the opportunity for hairy manly sex? Is that up anyone else's alley?

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I'm curious as to Sydney's back story. Are there any plans for the character?

Also getting a strong urge to attempt to write a goat-guy NPC named Athel Brose who sells scotch-n-creams made with his own home-brewed single malts, cream from the Living Kegs, and imported Gold Myr Honey. With the opportunity for hairy manly sex? Is that up anyone else's alley?
Syndney will be coming in a later expansion. I need to ask Fen first if it's okay for people who haven't taken the Treatment to live on New Texas.

The same question would apply to your goat guy. I don't care for gay content, but that's all the more reason for you to write him since I'm going to be adding precious little.

Even if he's not Treated, your goat guy could definitely work as a visitor to New Texas. Perhaps he visits the Saloon once a week to restock their supplies of his drink. PM me or message me on the TiTS Discord (under the same name, Night Trap) if you want to continue this idea, I'd love to do so!

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
To be honest, running with this idea as my first contribution seems rash, but that hasn't stopped me from banging out a rough outline already...The inspiration started flowing as soon as I skimmed through your cocktail list and noticed it didn't include a cream-based drink, on New Texas. (Yes, the Milktini contains Milk, but milk =/= cream and maybe I'm too pedantic) Since I'm a sucker for good whiskey, which takes a long time to create, and for the long/slow/simmering side of sex, it all clicked together in my head that this could make for an excellent gay niche-fetish character (edging, prostate milking, etc) who likes to take his time with everything.

I only ran with "goat-man" as a placeholder race 'cause that fits the NT theme and would check the hair fetish box (which i don't share, but would be down to include), but we do already have Yancy, so I'm not dead-set on a particular race yet. Treated or not, either would work for the character, though I wouldn't write him as a Brute if he were Treated. I'll PM you with more, don't wanna clog up your thread! (If anyone else wants to bounce ideas, PM me, I keep coming back to this 'gentlemen's whisky and cigars' club idea that could easily include other characters and niche fetishes--too many ideas!)

Meantime, I impatiently await Fenco's ruling on Sydney. *adjusts curiosityboner for the long haul*

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I like it. I've got other stuff I'm working on, but if I do anything more in New Texas, I'll see about making someone who fits here.

And Night Trap, your profile note about not doing something big for your first project made me laugh. I made the same mistake with the gym. :eek:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I like it. I've got other stuff I'm working on, but if I do anything more in New Texas, I'll see about making someone who fits here.

And Night Trap, your profile note about not doing something big for your first project made me laugh. I made the same mistake with the gym. :eek:
Thanks a lot Slab! It means a lot to hear you like it. I feel accomplished knowing a veteran New Texas author enjoyed it.
And yay, now we can be bond over both having bitten off way more than we could chew when we started. :toot::negativeman::toot:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Thanks a lot Slab! It means a lot to hear you like it. I feel accomplished knowing a veteran New Texas author enjoyed it.
And yay, now we can be bond over both having bitten off way more than we could chew when we started. :toot::negativeman::toot:
Veteran? Heh! Don't know if I count as that after one project, even one as big as the Gym turned into. But yeah, I learned my lesson. Sticking with some smaller stuff for now, though I have one that I made a fuckton of notes on that has me thinking I'll go crazy if I do it.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
damn! that edging fetish character sound really hawt but i don't like the dudes TT~TT

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Though she won't be in the initial release, there is a Thraggen reverse trap in the works. I would love to write some edging for a tall, muscular gal working the PC over. The milfy kaithrit madam of the bordello would also be a good choice for edging. I'll see what I can do.

both of those characters sound wonderful! getting worked over by a rugged lady and/or teased by a big milky MILF-type both sound extremely appealing.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
In retrospect I did have the idea for a Pregnancy themed bar where all the waitresses are knocked up. If @Night Trap is up for a bit of collaboration I could toss in a few characters while dialing down the pregnancy theme.

BTW Bucking Bronco is a much better name than the alternative.

Oh my god, preggos are my shit ❤

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
About the "Riding the bronco" part, have you thought about maybe gating that scene for exhibitionist builds, considering this is happening in a public space and probably only exhibitionist would do it?

Reactions: KidRodent

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
About the "Riding the bronco" part, have you thought about maybe gating that scene for exhibitionist builds, considering this is happening in a public space and probably only exhibitionist would do it?
Well the theme behind the saloon is more or less "public sex". I wanted to create an easy, fast way for players to gain an exhibitionist fetish. In terms of why they ride the dildo, non-exhibitionist characters tell themselves "I'm just doing this for the free drinks, I'm not a slut, right?" Then of course learn to relish showing off for a crowd.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
In terms of why they ride the dildo, non-exhibitionist characters tell themselves "I'm just doing this for the free drinks, I'm not a slut, right?" Then of course learn to relish showing off for a crowd.
Ah! Hentai plot at it´s finest :D
And so the spiral into becoming a cumbucket begins :p

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Well the theme behind the saloon is more or less "public sex". I wanted to create an easy, fast way for players to gain an exhibitionist fetish. In terms of why they ride the dildo, non-exhibitionist characters tell themselves "I'm just doing this for the free drinks, I'm not a slut, right?" Then of course learn to relish showing off for a crowd.

Well, there are already multiple spots on NT to build up your exhibitionist score and that scene could be like a "pay-off" for that specific niche.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm still waiting for a writer to come around that I can commission to write an exhibition/blackmail storyline.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016

I have to agree with the Exhibition Gate, BUT there are two separate gates for exhibition masturbating, so I imagine this would would work here too. The first one, involving the drinks, could be a "reluctant" edition of the Bronco. The second one, involving shameless self pleasuring with zero embarrassment, could be the final exhibition score.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm still waiting for a writer to come around that I can commission to write an exhibition/blackmail storyline.
Aside from law enforcement, who would the blackmailing party have that they could report us to? Non poly lovers?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I'm a fan of, like for example if the protagonist was a "nice" type character, then they'd threaten someone close to them or whatever. Not like I've thought too hard about it, that'd be a job for a competent writer. ~_~

But like most smut it'd be: [Click this obvious button for mean things to happen to your character.][Click this obvious button to nope out.] Not that people wouldn't find a way to complain, I'm just saying.

Reactions: Night Trap

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The thought of my character who is as tight as can be, fighting for every inch down that event, and being the 100% exhibitionist that she is... The hype train, it calls to me so haaard~! I doubt I'm gonna leave this bar once I get my hands on this. That Anno add in makes me wonder, if they have a dual seated bull. Not so much the challenge as its for a show of two lovely lovely ladies ridding the bull till their bellies swell into each other.

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
The thought of my character who is as tight as can be, fighting for every inch down that event, and being the 100% exhibitionist that she is... The hype train, it calls to me so haaard~! I doubt I'm gonna leave this bar once I get my hands on this. That Anno add in makes me wonder, if they have a dual seated bull. Not so much the challenge as its for a show of two lovely lovely ladies ridding the bull till their bellies swell into each other.
That was the idea when I was writing the dildo. A girl who can barely fit it in her pussy and is already embarrassed to be naked in public trying to stuff herself without cumming before the ride even starts.

As for a two-seater mode on the bull... maybe when Pupcest rolls around I could ask Savin about having Anno and Syri ride the bull together.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ummm Anno and Syri on one bull...why not mkae PC serve as this "bull"? :catte:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ummm Anno and Syri on one bull...why not mkae PC serve as this "bull"? :catte:

We already discussed this last night:

Kaede and Syri on the bull taking a dildo up the butt, Anno getting DP'd in the middle, PC cheering her on while getting sucked off by Erra on a leash, Liamme also on a leash fucking Erra.