[Implemented] Anno at the Gym

Dec 6, 2017
Here.
As a big fan of all the Anno content in Trials in Tainted Space, I wanted to expand on the great interactions which are currently implemented and provide more opportunity for scenes which involve her huskar variant. At this point, the basic script for the event and its scenes have been written, so I would appreciate any comments or criticism which could help make this project better. I've tried to write this so Anno stays in character as much as possible, but if you think it needs a little (or a lot of) tweaking, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckAyqZtr9LIV7psALgF6FiwPeygGe0k85CUJj_1zlFI/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
Here.
Well, I've finished the first draft of this submission. At this point it just needs review and editing. Please look it over and note anything you think should be changed. I want this to turn out in a way which most people in the community can enjoy. Thank you for whatever criticism or perspective you can offer!

If there's any other options or activities in you think would adapt well into this, leave a comment. As long as it wouldn't be redundant to something already included or be out of character, I may well add it in.

Last edited:

LordMana

Feb 29, 2016
I am loveing this maybe its just me but with huskar anno and you just watch her and she goes to the showers followed by the bulls could we go and watch or will that clash with the shower them first part?

Dec 6, 2017
Here.
I am loveing this maybe its just me but with huskar anno and you just watch her and she goes to the showers followed by the bulls could we go and watch or will that clash with the shower them first part?
I tried to support that through the Them First scene, and thought it was unnecessary to include it for the Watch sequence. I don't plan on changing that unless a bunch of people or Savin ask for such a change.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I'm late getting to this, but I read through it and I like it. :D Always glad to see more people using the gym. I only had one comment to make on the doc, and one suggestion - you talk about the bulls staring at her a lot, but there seems to be a lot of swinging both ways in New Texas, so there would probably be some cowgirls staring at her too. Up to you if you want to change anything, but it's something I noticed.

Dec 6, 2017
Here.
I'm late getting to this, but I read through it and I like it. :D Always glad to see more people using the gym. I only had one comment to make on the doc, and one suggestion - you talk about the bulls staring at her a lot, but there seems to be a lot of swinging both ways in New Texas, so there would probably be some cowgirls staring at her too. Up to you if you want to change anything, but it's something I noticed.
Thanks. I hadn't really considered that, but you raise a good point. I'll put some cowgirls in.

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead
Dec 6, 2017
Here.
Do you think Reaha would be interested in visiting the gym?
She might be, but I got the impression she was satisfied with her body. I guess you could ask Reaha's creator for permission to do a scene with her in the gym, but I certainly wouldn't write it. Not because I don't want to see it, but because there are a dozen scenes I'd rather write first.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
She might be, but I got the impression she was satisfied with her body. I guess you could ask Reaha's creator for permission to do a scene with her in the gym, but I certainly wouldn't write it. Not because I don't want to see it, but because there are a dozen scenes I'd rather write first.

I was thinking of asking if Kaede might be seen there, but changed my mind as I was typing the question...

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Apparently we have scripts for this nvm...

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
Here.
Hello. The scene is coded and waiting for Fen's final review. You will likely see it in the next backer build. I had fun coding it thanks!
Thank you very much! I had a lot of fun writing it and hope it meets Fen's standards.

Reactions: thernn