[Implemented] Akane, Space Mob Boss

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
encounter4 where you don't even get to see what happens, you're automatically knocked out no matter how strong, resistant, tricky, aware or teched up you are.
This is the only part where I disagree with how Akane as implemented. If the player wants to miss out on a story hook because Jelly Donut Steele has X,Y & Z, LET THEM.

Reactions: Primename

Cola

Oct 12, 2019
I find the hole quest damn stupid my steel has took down pirate bases and a Frost-dragon but you some how get taken down by some pathetic thugs no matter what your stats are and no matter what choices you make plus you are not really given any choices in the damn quest you should be allowed to avoid the damn ambush if you have good gear and stats or if you get knocked out you should be allowed to hunt them down for revenge.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I find the hole quest damn stupid my steel has took down pirate bases and a Frost-dragon but you some how get taken down by some pathetic thugs no matter what your stats are and no matter what choices you make plus you are not really given any choices in the damn quest you should be allowed to avoid the damn ambush if you have good gear and stats or if you get knocked out you should be allowed to hunt them down for revenge.

this arouses my pf pic

Reactions: Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Oh! OH! Teddy has been thrown out of the pram! And it is a new world record!!

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Cola

Oct 12, 2019
I only made this account to comment on this i said my piece so i am done.